PDA

View Full Version : Psp Internet

solidsnake9999
02-11-2006, 09:15 PM
Hi im thinking of getting the wifi thing for psp but i dont know if it will work what do i need or is it a bad idea.

Leave you comments.
Thank you

dirrty
02-11-2006, 09:17 PM
I thought it was built into the psp so you can connect to the internet aslong as you have an internet connection (wireless)?

I assume you dont then?

How much is it? If its not that expensive then buy it, test it out. If you dont like it, return it :)

solidsnake9999
02-11-2006, 09:19 PM
I thought it was built into the psp so you can connect to the internet aslong as you have an internet connection (wireless)?

I assume you dont then?

How much is it? If its not that expensive then buy it, test it out. If you dont like it, return it :)

£30.0 good idea about the whole returning thing.

+rep well if i could i i got to much bad rep.

ltwistedburn
02-11-2006, 09:23 PM
i dont have 1 but my m8 does its class and dead easy to setup any u can just about any thing apart from go on habbo but u will be able to soon!!!

solidsnake9999
02-11-2006, 09:26 PM
i dont have 1 but my m8 does its class and dead easy to setup any u can just about any thing apart from go on habbo but u will be able to soon!!!

Yer but i got a wireless modem so do u just plug the wifi thing in to the psp and that picks up the modem.

Neil
02-11-2006, 09:32 PM

It will be impossible to play habbo with a PSP -.- It'd be better to play with a NDS as they have a stylus :)

alexxxxx
02-11-2006, 09:35 PM
People, People, as long as you have a wireless connection, you don't need anything else.

Recursion
02-11-2006, 10:06 PM
Your PSP Has WiFi built it "/ If you have a wireless router or something then on your PSP goto Settings > Network > New Connection.

(Its Something like that!!)

Thanks
Tom

SimplyTech
02-11-2006, 10:32 PM
How do you know?
It doesnt even support the latest flash plugin so i doubt it will support shockwave in the forseeable future.

Blinger1
04-11-2006, 02:42 AM
I had a PSP wireless internet. You dont need extra cables and stuff just the Wireless code. So easy to do and takes like 1 minute

adidas™
04-11-2006, 04:06 AM
Yer but i got a wireless modem so do u just plug the wifi thing in to the psp and that picks up the modem.

Wrong theres no need to plug the wifi thing into your psp as it alreadu has wifi enabled, its seems as you have a wireless modem so you wont need to purchase one.
all the wifi thing does is plug into your pc, it has a little dongle thing and that sends the signal to your psp.
Btw ive got one of these and once you have it set up there great.

Kasabian
04-11-2006, 01:54 PM
You don't need the Wifi max, besides they are ****.
If you have a wireless router, you can just connect to it.

myke
04-11-2006, 02:41 PM
Just search for a connection if you have wirless net already. If not then you have to buy the wire to supply a wireless connection ;]

Ozloz
08-11-2006, 07:02 PM
i didnt know there was a way! i want one

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!