PDA

View Full Version : HELP!

Dentafrice1
03-11-2006, 01:19 AM
My GF is on the line of breaking up with me because im too shy around her and I hardly talk to her. I don't know how to force myself to talk to her.. I need help. What are some topics to talk about? I don't want to sound stupid but anything better.. What are some topics.. I really like her but don't want to break up.

Caleb

+REP to EVERYONE!

mmhmm.
03-11-2006, 01:24 AM
er.. i would think conversation would flow, but i guess not..

um..

your day? anything interesting happen to u? any funny stories?

what's been on tv lately? good episodes? funny scenes?

talk about movies out?

anything in common? interests?

play a sport? talk about one of ur latest games if that interests her?

:s

Dentafrice1
03-11-2006, 01:32 AM
I hope things will get better. We can talk fine on the internet over MySpace but I always freeze up in R/L

mmhmm.
03-11-2006, 01:34 AM
I hope things will get better. We can talk fine on the internet over MySpace but I always freeze up in R/L
i understand, i use to be like that. i use to get like that when with new people.

Jerremy
03-11-2006, 01:37 AM
relax when around her and just talk about random things like what you did today.

Cyndia
03-11-2006, 03:19 AM
Yeah, just really try to relax. She's your gf, she likes you for who you are, and so you don't need something like aim to hide yourself behind. Just start her off with something like Pain said, like 'how was your day?' etc. and then let her just take off, and listen to her. Any girl likes someone who really listens. And if you really are at a loss for something to say.. You can always just say something like 'you're really beautiful, you know?' =] An old boyfriend of mine did that sometimes. I always thought it was the cutest thing ever! And it's a good excuse for when you can't think of stuff. You know.. her beauty made you forget everything else, or something cheesy like that. Heh. =]

Dentafrice1
03-11-2006, 04:26 AM
I'm on my ipaq so ill rep you when I get on my computer. I don't know what to talk about when I'm with her and her friends :(

ssricky
03-11-2006, 04:30 AM
most things girls like about guys when they talk to each other is a guys willingness to get to know her better and to hear her out ask her how her day was just acknowledge her as she speaks dont ever interupt them they hate that! after that ask her how shes been lately anything interesting happen to her recently? just start up small talk you'll eventuallyget intoa conversation cuz she will probs ask you questions back

FlyingJesus
03-11-2006, 07:03 PM
To be honest if you're not comfortable around her it's not going to work anyway. When you find someone "right" for you it just happens naturally.

Rizla
03-11-2006, 07:09 PM
Yeah, what he said. If you can't talk to your bird irl, why are you even with her? The sex good?

Nightrose
04-11-2006, 12:14 AM
Yeah, what he said. If you can't talk to your bird irl, why are you even with her? The sex good?

if he cant talk to her really why would he even considering taking it that far in the relationship, i think sex is the last thing on his mind on the moment

Myabe ask her when ur in school( if u still are) for some help with the work

UMM ask her whats shes up to on the weekend maybe.

FlyingJesus
04-11-2006, 12:00 PM
I had sex well before I learned to talk.

Rizla
04-11-2006, 12:03 PM
I find it easier doing stuff with some girls than actually talking to them. Mostly because they bore the f*ck out of me, but still....

Plus I was kidding.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!