PDA

View Full Version : Funky Friday

rockstar6
04-11-2006, 12:46 AM
This weeks Funky Friday!"!!!!
Our Around The World journey has came to an end. 80 rooms were chosen to show off their pure talent and beauty over the past weeks. We have been to places we might never go to again, including Taiwan, Cuba, The Phillipines, Israel, France, Switzerland, we have even stood by the Futaleufu River in Chile! But, there could only be one winner, and that was Rivalry with his Madagascar recreation! Sadly, all good things must come to an end, and it has with Around The World - but not without one last celebration for you Funky Friday lovers! So, let's go and catch Mr.Red Amper Lamp shall we? http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album1054/rares_thing_2_red.gif

This week, we are giving you the chance to win a fantastic Prize! This Prize was wanted by all, but only the successful entrants through to the Final eight got it! So what am I talking about this time? Well, why not make your own Around the World room with this fantastic prize? Just think! You could even start up your own Tour Bus around the Chinese Wall, or a dancing competition on the Athens ruins! Wouldn't that be great fun? I'm sure Lost_Witness would love to be Hab-Hopping around the place with an Ice-cream in his hand! I hear the weather can get hot in Greece!

This week, we are giving one lucky contestant the chance to win:
A Red Amber Lamp, a Blue Amber Lamp and a Throne Sofa

All you have to do to be in with the chance of winning is answer this simple question:

Which of these countries were not in the final eight categories?
1. Australia
2. Madagascar
3. The Phillipines

Good luck to all entrants! As always, 5 lucky runners up will win themselves 25 Habbo Credits.

/Rossco\
04-11-2006, 12:47 AM
zately was qucikest to copy and paste ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!