PDA

View Full Version : Funky Friday

DCeption
03-11-2006, 04:42 PM
The thing is, i spoke to her on msn and she was saying she DID submit the infobus and they changed it.

Lol at them.

Hmm i wonder why...

People who got the infobus posters earnt them, and they shouldnt be givin away for nothing

Hurts
04-11-2006, 12:46 AM
Friday again, and here's this week's ATW themed Funky Friday..

Funky Friday

Our Around The World journey has came to an end. 80 rooms were chosen to show off their pure talent and beauty over the past weeks. We have been to places we might never go to again, including Taiwan, Cuba, The Phillipines, Israel, France, Switzerland, we have even stood by the Futaleufu River in Chile! But, there could only be one winner, and that was Rivalry with his Madagascar recreation! Sadly, all good things must come to an end, and it has with Around The World - but not without one last celebration for you Funky Friday lovers! So, let's go and catch Mr.Red Amper Lamp shall we? http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album1054/rares_thing_2_red.gif

This week, we are giving you the chance to win a fantastic Prize! This Prize was wanted by all, but only the successful entrants through to the Final eight got it! So what am I talking about this time? Well, why not make your own Around the World room with this fantastic prize? Just think! You could even start up your own Tour Bus around the Chinese Wall, or a dancing competition on the Athens ruins! Wouldn't that be great fun? I'm sure Lost_Witness would love to be Hab-Hopping around the place with an Ice-cream in his hand! I hear the weather can get hot in Greece!

This week, we are giving one lucky contestant the chance to win:
A Red Amber Lamp, a Blue Amber Lamp and a Throne Sofa

All you have to do to be in with the chance of winning is answer this simple question:

Which of these countries were not in the final eight categories?
1. Australia
2. Madagascar
3. The Phillipines

Good luck to all entrants! As always, 5 lucky runners up will win themselves 25 Habbo Credits.

Thanks to Geraptiku for this weeks Funky Friday!

When you know the answer call the Funky Friday phone line: 0901 500 0000. Calls will cost no more than 25p if you call from a landline and each time you ring, we will give you 2 Habbo Credits.

http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album923/news_icon_05.gifDO NOT call from a mobile phone as it will cost you more. ALWAYS get permission from the person who pays the phone bill before you call.

Good luck!

Good luck in you enter!

/Rossco\
04-11-2006, 12:47 AM
waste of cash i think :p

but good luck to those who enter

Dipsy
04-11-2006, 12:55 AM
What a sucky prize

Art
04-11-2006, 12:58 AM
That prize is crap.

Markness.
04-11-2006, 12:59 AM
This Prize was wanted by all, but only the successful entrants through to the Final eight got it!

:( Thought It Was Gonna Be The Infobus Poster

Barmi
04-11-2006, 01:01 AM
What a sucky prize
No - it's the type of prize that used to feature most weeks. Some weeks had some extra special prizes, and then we were given the option to submit our own Funky Friday - and people got greedy. :)

I wouldn't say it's "sucky" - I'd say it's more of a "let's bring you back down to earth" prize. ;) There are complaints when there is a prize like this, and there are complaints when the prize is something rediculous like 50 thrones. (Can't please everyone.) I don't think the prize will have a value similar to this week's every week, but it's nice to see the string of 'super-rare' prizes being broken up. :)

A lot of people won't enter, but that's just because they are used to extravagant prizes. I've only ever entered Funky Friday once, and that was some time ago. :o (And the prize of 2 thrones and 10 throne sofas [or whatever it was] was just too good to miss. ^_^)

Oh, and +Rep to the OP. :)

Dipsy
04-11-2006, 01:10 AM
The thing is, i spoke to her on msn and she was saying she DID submit the infobus and they changed it.

Lol at them.

Boxiel
04-11-2006, 01:34 AM
Why not a full Amber set.. and maybe a new colour amber? :s

Dj_dude007
04-11-2006, 01:36 AM
The only time I entered Funky Friday was when the prize was 1000 credits and that was just to good to miss! lol.

The prizes cant be super rares everyweek as it will just get ridiculous.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!