PDA

View Full Version : A Online-2D Multiplayer Game. Rate The Game Plz.

sl4rt
03-11-2006, 08:46 PM
By reading the notes it sounds just like WoW and why do you use Ü instead of a normal u/U

FuryPrime
03-11-2006, 11:00 PM
About the Ú , does it matter?

And about WoW, it isnt WoW, LOL! Its a BIG Differents between it. u will see it when u play it.

FuryPrime
04-11-2006, 04:16 AM
Well, I Dont know If its Aloud to Post a Link to the Online Game, If u want the Link, PM Me, Well here's some Info about the game:

- Its Kinda 2D.
- U Can Walk around and Kill Beasts, Monsters,
- U Can Go in arena and fight with Other Players.
- U Can buy clothe's, Armor, Swords, Shields, (Its Hard to earn money tho)
- U Can kill monsters or beasts, They will drop Money or clothe's or maybe Swords,
- Its a Anime Game.
- U Can do Cool emotions.
- U Can Explore more maps and lands,
- U Can Level up, Tho it take's long and patient's.
- U Can raise some stats if u rise a Level up.
- U Can craft items which needs some stuff to craft of.
- U Can Find secret place's.
- U Can Sit down.
- U Can change ur hair, and colour, with a hair Dye or a Haircut.
-----------------------------------------------------
Some extra info for the game controls:

Numpad: Emotions for ur Character
F11:sit on the ground.
F12: Refresh's the game if something wrong happens
CTRL: Attack
Remember, u cant killl other players. Only in a arena.
This is a Download, so u need to Download it.
Its free, Remember the graphics Kinda süx , And if u start u will think like: OMG HOW STÜPID GAME!, No, When u explore more of the game, u will Start to like it, expecially when u get rich.
But its hard to make money, so be patient and dont throw ur computer out of ur window. PM Me if u want the Link to the Game
Oh btw, the Game Name is called: Endless-Online (EO).

IF U PLAY IT, AND UNDERSTAND IT, PLZ RATE IT THEN. DONT RATE IT WHEN U JUST START IT AND U START NOT LIKING IT. TY.

:Jamie(Forum Moderator) - Thread moved to online games please post in the correct forum.

sl4rt is banned
04-11-2006, 11:16 PM
About the Ú , does it matter?

And about WoW, it isnt WoW, LOL! Its a BIG Differents between it. u will see it when u play it.
No it dont matter but i dont see the point :P

And i was only saying it was like WoW when i read about it, it sounds just like it :rolleyes:

sl4rt is banned
04-11-2006, 11:19 PM
- Its Kinda 2D.
- U Can Walk around and Kill Beasts, Monsters,
- U Can Go in arena and fight with Other Players.
- U Can buy clothe's, Armor, Swords, Shields, (Its Hard to earn money tho)
- U Can kill monsters or beasts, They will drop Money or clothe's or maybe Swords,
- Its a Anime Game.
- U Can do Cool emotions.
- U Can Explore more maps and lands,
- U Can Level up, Tho it take's long and patient's.
- U Can raise some stats if u rise a Level up.
- U Can craft items which needs some stuff to craft of.
- U Can Find secret place's.
- U Can Sit down.
- U Can change ur hair, and colour, with a hair Dye or a Haircut.

Dont care about double posting cba editting :rolleyes: ive bolded and underlined what sounds like WoW

Notic the majority ? :8

Neil
06-11-2006, 03:48 PM
This game is so boring, lags like hell, servers are hardly ever up and it's just no fun at all, graphics are terrible, takes ages to learn how to do anything, personally I think it's a waste of time to even think of getting this game xD

FuryPrime
06-11-2006, 05:10 PM
Dude, read my topic again, i said already: Bad graphics and hard to get money, dude read my topic first then go complaining , and about the server, lol? the server is never down,

FuryPrime
06-11-2006, 05:12 PM
And like i said, when u play it more and get rich ull like it,

dude, FIRST read my topic, because what ur complaining about is already said in my info from the game.

Neil
07-11-2006, 08:58 PM
Dude the servers are almost always down, I had it before after a week of it being on my comp I managed to get online once and it had more lag than WoW and I was just telling people why they shouldn't waste their time, it is worse than RuneScape, playing is boring, it's got no real tutorial and any it does have are not visible at all, you can't do anything because there is small mobs and high lvls gank them all, it's got to be the most boring game ever, the only good thing is when you figure it out you can do just about anything you want prodiving you have the skill and money

sl4rt is banned
08-11-2006, 08:32 PM
it had more lag than WoW
Z0MG1!1!!!10NE!!111

LIEK W0W N3VAR LAGZ1!11!!!1111!!1!!

:P:P

Neil
09-11-2006, 11:50 AM
Z0MG1!1!!!10NE!!111

LIEK W0W N3VAR LAGZ1!11!!!1111!!1!!

:P:P

Lol, another bad thing is everyone takes advantage of the noobs, they are all scammers it's actually pathetic, you can get scammed twice in a row and no one will do anything because they are sad

FuryPrime
10-11-2006, 09:42 PM
Dude the servers are almost always down, I had it before after a week of it being on my comp I managed to get online once and it had more lag than WoW and I was just telling people why they shouldn't waste their time, it is worse than RuneScape, playing is boring, it's got no real tutorial and any it does have are not visible at all, you can't do anything because there is small mobs and high lvls gank them all, it's got to be the most boring game ever, the only good thing is when you figure it out you can do just about anything you want prodiving you have the skill and money

Lol.
1. Dude, it is a Tutorial island.
2. I Already said ur gonna think its boring in my topic, but when u play it alot then ull see the truth about it, dont say something when i already said it in my topic.
3. Only YOU lagg, i Almost never lag, thats about YOUR computer. So dont talk like the ''lag'' is a Fact.
4. it isnt about skill and money, u can have fun chatting and go to arena.

5. Think before u type .

Neil
12-11-2006, 12:13 AM
Lol.
1. Dude, it is a Tutorial island.
2. I Already said ur gonna think its boring in my topic, but when u play it alot then ull see the truth about it, dont say something when i already said it in my topic.
3. Only YOU lagg, i Almost never lag, thats about YOUR computer. So dont talk like the ''lag'' is a Fact.
4. it isnt about skill and money, u can have fun chatting and go to arena.

5. Think before u type .

My computer is probably 1000 times better than yours, the servers are rubbish, and if it isn't about why play? If you want fun you play and progress, you can't progress if sad people are constantly scamming you, the island maybe a tut island but it has NO explaination what so ever

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!