PDA

View Full Version : Anyother way but the habbo Help tool?

LiveToDie
03-11-2006, 06:49 PM
aftertrying to contact Habbo FOUR times to get my account unbanned Via the habbo help tool, i am bored of not even recieving an email back saying "No" .

Am i suppose to get an email back if they dont decide to help?

Maybe theres another Email i can get of someone a bit higher up the chain?

PLus i dont want to phone up.. Parents dont really know i spend money on habbo, and i've lost my mobile.

Dentafrice1
04-11-2006, 05:58 PM
One thing you dont want to do is bug staff.. dont send an email to staff unless your good friends with them...

You need to call them ;) Thats the best way

LiveToDie
04-11-2006, 07:58 PM
The only thing i cant do ;L

Moh
04-11-2006, 08:33 PM
How much is it to call sulake from North endish

Immenseman
04-11-2006, 09:53 PM
I know it's something you don't want to do, but the best way to get your account back is phone up :)

Barmi
05-11-2006, 12:23 PM
One thing you dont want to do is bug staff.. dont send an email to staff unless your good friends with them...
:eusa_clap

LiveToDie:
The best thing to do is use the Habbo Help Tool, selecting the appropriate option. A short while after you submit, you should get an auto-reply back. If that auto-reply doesn't help you, click "reply", and reply to that email with what you want to say.

Wait a couple of days before you send another query through the HHT - you'll likely receive a reply, so there would be no need to submit another query, which would just clog the system up. ^_^ In my recent experience, the Player Support staff have been very quick. Check your junkmail to make sure the emails from Habbo are not filtered.

The Player Support staff are there for a purpose - there is no need to email someone "higher up the chain". :P If everyone decided to do that, imagine how flooded that member of staff's inbox would be, baring in mind answering emails isn't their priority task, and they have lots of other responsibilities to tend to. ;) (Player Support are there to answer emails and problems, so use them. :P)

Oh - and be patient. ;) I know if most people needed to know something urgently, they would be impatient. Patience is a good sign of maturity though, and allows the Player Support staff to get through the emails more efficiently.

If you do what I've just said, you should have your account back within a few days, (providing you can give sufficient proof that the account's yours,) and will have no need to pick up the phone (I'm terrible on a phone, too). :P The Player Support staff are there to answer emails, not to provide call-centre service! ;) (Although it does work for some people - and it's gr00vy that people aren't immediately dismissed.)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!