PDA

View Full Version : Magic tricks

CustomHabbo
03-11-2006, 10:06 PM
Do you know any magic tricks? Well i do and they are fun to do to friends. Not one of them have found how how i do some.

If you know any post them here if you would like.

Adam$
03-11-2006, 10:13 PM
I wanna know how you do that thing where you have the bottle cap, and you put it into the glass bottle from the side.

CustomHabbo
03-11-2006, 10:16 PM
I wanna know how you do that thing where you have the bottle cap, and you put it into the glass bottle from the side.

Yea i am trying to find that out too.

Adam$
03-11-2006, 10:22 PM
Yea i am trying to find that out too.
Ah, I see. If you do, please tell me. x]

beer
03-11-2006, 10:25 PM
lol i have 1 where a pack of cards sort themselves. Not even I know how its done. U get a pack of cards tht are all in order yeah and u cut them EXACTLY 13 times. not shuffle, cut face down. Then u simply lay them down in rows of 13 going from left to right face down. Then turn em all ova and they shud have sorted themselves! Please note that this may be wrong i havnt done it in a LONNNNGGGGG time. But try it neway.

CustomHabbo
03-11-2006, 10:56 PM
In this trick does anybody have a clu of how it disapears in his mouth? I got the whole spitting out thing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GegJzUGWM_w&mode=related&search=

boyslikegirls
04-11-2006, 03:31 AM
i can ring my fingers together put them behind my head and make them magically separate. :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!