PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Ahum - HabboHotel MODS Are Racists.

FuryPrime
04-11-2006, 12:10 AM
They are. I Collected Movie's on YouTube about the Great Raid, Many Afro's came and Invade Habbo and lol, they blocking the pool due to virtuel aids?, Ok but the point is they had a guy that was perm banned for being black 2!, AND THAT SAME HAPPEN 2 ME!!

PM ME FOR THE LINK OF YOUTUBE, SO U CAN WATCH THE MOVIE . ITS PROOF.

Matty
04-11-2006, 02:27 AM
1. post the link here.
2. I highly doubt it.
3. if your that bothered report the mods.

GommeInc
04-11-2006, 09:37 AM
Yattering and whining to us or any other forum won't solve anything, fact ;)

Nixt
04-11-2006, 09:40 AM
I have already explained this to you in another thread. If you really were banned for being black - I suggest that you use the Habbo Help Tool to complain, they will review your ban and lift it if it was unfair - and if what you are saying is true, the member of staff who banned you will obviously be dealt with.
A screenie as proof would also help by the way ;) as not many people on this forum will believe you without one.

FuryPrime
04-11-2006, 11:37 AM
I Did trying to make contact with the mods, but i dont get a massage back, i used help tool, still didnt got massage back, and sometimes i get a massage like: ''this is not a emergency''

Nixt
04-11-2006, 11:41 AM
I Did trying to make contact with the mods, but i dont get a massage back, i used help tool, still didnt got massage back, and sometimes i get a massage like: ''this is not a emergency''

Can I see a screenie of the ban reason please :) it would make things easier - PM me if you need help on taking a screenie.

FuryPrime
04-11-2006, 06:51 PM
Like i said earlyer, it already happend. i can try to be black again but that doesnt work, if i do it now, i dont get banned. it happen in the past, so how am i gonna make a screenie from the past? ..

PTER
05-11-2006, 08:25 PM
You were banned for 2 hours for being black? or longer?
1. If it was a permanent ban, log on and take a screenie of the ban reason.
2. If it was a 2 hour ban, thats most likely not a true story. If someone WAS racist, they wouldnt give you a 2 hour ban for being black.

FuryPrime
10-11-2006, 09:46 PM
Peter, i was banned for 24 ours, and when that happend i didnt knew this site existed, then when i discovered this site, my ban was already over.
so how do u want me to take a pic now?

dirrty
10-11-2006, 10:02 PM
So theres no proof?
Hmmk w.e

lScottl
11-11-2006, 01:34 PM
If you feel you have been banned unfairly report it to Habbo using the Habbo Help Tool :)

Pompous-User
20-11-2006, 07:06 PM
What do you expect. The MODS to sing and dance for you?

DJ-Vimto
23-11-2006, 01:47 AM
the Habbo Hotel MODs certainly aren't racist. they are people that are paid to keep the hotel running as it should.

this means that they have to ban people causing trouble and breaking the habbo way.

if the youtube video is what i think it is, its about the pathetic "pools closed" raids. which is basically a load of really sad people with no lives deliberately causing hassle for the MODs. the people involved in it were dealt with accordingly. skin colour has nothing to do with it. i bet half the people who have their habbo skin colour as black arent really black at all in real life, therefore how can they accuse the MODs of being racist?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!