PDA

View Full Version : idk what to do

MusicPalace
04-11-2006, 03:20 AM
I keep having these horrible boring days where nobody will talk to me unless they are making fun of me. Then i come home from school and get into fight with my brother then i get yelled at my mom and i get grounded by my dad. theres more detail but thats private. Anyway It happens like everyday and i have no clue what to do. I happened to glanse at a knife yesterday and gave serious thought to cutting myself. I don't want to result to that someone please help?

Blinger1
04-11-2006, 10:01 AM
Maybe talk to your parents about it? Or even go to a psychologist?

Plank
04-11-2006, 10:18 AM
i know the feeling.. i have a really hard day at school, come home to an annoying brother and just wish it was all over... i just do something that i enjoy away from them, maybe go out with my friends or something, and come home late when they are all in bed.... whatever you do, dont cut yourself coz thats bad...

MusicPalace
04-11-2006, 04:26 PM
well it's not really easy for me to get away from them. In school they follow me, at home they follow me. I mean i rode my bike once and they chased after me. And i really don't want to cut myself cause i know it is bad... but i just don't know what to do. I need another way. :(

Barwy
04-11-2006, 04:35 PM
Talk to: Your family, Your teachers, and find a way to vent your anger [Not resorting to knives]. If you are the right build, take up boxing or something, if youre skinny [like me :)] Take up a sport like Badminton or something

Make sure people know about it, dont keep it bottled up. Thats the worst thing you can do. Make sure the people around you help you and if needs be, seek councelling.

Hope Ive helped, James

MusicPalace
05-11-2006, 03:59 AM
thanks i'll consider. :)

Herman
05-11-2006, 06:20 AM
I've had those days. But my case was way more serious, I thought of taking the knife and stabbing myself. :rolleyes: You better do something before things get out of hand.

Well, for starters, in school, you should hang out with your friends? That way those so-called "bullies" won't really bother you, even if they do you'll have your friends to back you up.

And I always get into a fight with my sister and get yelled at by my mother too. Maybe you should go talk to your parents, or the psychologist, as some people mentioned above. Think about what's been making you angry and you'll find the answer there. Good luck.

MusicPalace
05-11-2006, 05:02 PM
thank you, i'll try and talk to someone about it.

J1MI
06-11-2006, 04:27 PM
I get those days too except i dont go for the knife i go for the earphones. Music is my way out of everything, somedays ill throw on a hardcore rap record like M.O.P other days it'll be some hardcore rock like system of a down other days ill listen to some mind altering music like Radiohead. I have music for every mood im in. I feel its the best way to deal with the bad days. But thats just me.

Samster
06-11-2006, 04:29 PM
Ring Childline and have a chat with them,they're there to help:)

MusicPalace
06-11-2006, 09:08 PM
ok thanks guys, you've been alot of help.

maz906
14-11-2006, 05:15 PM
if you can, do what i did when it happened to me.

1) first of just use something like a sport i.e Tennis or a game i.e Eyetoy to relieve stress.
2) tell your parents and fellow colleagues about it, i am surethey will help. :)
3) confront these people, stand up for your self. (doesnt matter if your the right build or not, bullies are really just tryin to let there anger out because they don't have a good life, so they resort to bullying.
4) once you have done that then hopefully they will stop and if not,
now you don't have to do this but, i did it got me out of this situation, get your mates to confront them with you, gang up on them and threaten if to tell on them/hit them if they keep bothering you.

hope that helped :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!