View Full Version : Will this work

Myzas
04-11-2006, 02:00 PM
Will this work:

Breakfast - Toast Or Egg Sandwich Or Rice Krispies
School - Bottle Of Water
Home - Bananna Milkshake
Dinner - Anytin Ma Dad Makes ;l

Home - Burn 200 Calories Using Ma Mini Side Stepper, Plus, The Calories I Burn Off In School Walking Etc...

If I Do This Everyday For 1 Week, Would I Get Any Weight Loss?

FlyingJesus
04-11-2006, 02:08 PM
You need to eat more than that, even when trying to lose weight you should have 3 meals a day. A good way to lose weight (and I believe this helps build muscle if you work out aswell) is to have a massive breakfast, normal sized lunch and small dinner.

edit: Also, one week is not enough time to expect good results in.

Myzas
04-11-2006, 02:11 PM
I know but i cant have a good lunch in school. And have a big breakfast in the morning coz i have to go to school. With what I said, can you guess how long itll take me to lose a stone pls?

Plank
04-11-2006, 03:12 PM
my mums on a weighwatchers diet and shes lost over a stone in 6 weeks... she has to eat things, and she uses a special calculator to see how many points it is, and you get a certain amount of points each day depending on your weight ect...

Allan♥
04-11-2006, 03:15 PM
in my head, it'll NOT work.
it doesn't have structure... milkshake is just processed sugar i'm sure and rice crispies should be swapped for something like all bran, which will give your bowels fibre [cleansing your 'insides'] and also give your body most needed healthy food...

i think you should discuss it with your parents and see what toehr plans you can come up with? join sports clubs, go swimming every two days... join a gym, and get a more structured food plan!

Myzas
04-11-2006, 03:20 PM
Im Only 13

Tristan
04-11-2006, 03:29 PM
Im Only 13

That does not make a difference.
Rice krispies and banana milkshake will do nothing for you, losing weight wise.
Get out, do some sports, go to the gym. Just because you're 13 doesn't give you any reason to slack.
If you want to lose weight put some effort in rather than doing the minimum possible.

Myzas
04-11-2006, 03:57 PM
Is This Better:

Breakfast - Bran Cornflakes
Lunch - Water
Home - Just Drink Water
Dinner - Whatever Ma Dad Makes
After - Fruit

Exercise 200 Cal a Day Home
And Loss Of Cal At School

I Cant Play Out Coz Its Too Dark Around These Months

Lindzi
04-11-2006, 04:14 PM
Seems like you should eat something at school, Why don't you take in an alpen bar or some sort of cereal bar? Something like that just to keep your matabolism going :)

Myzas
04-11-2006, 04:21 PM
I Never Eat At School ;]

FlyingJesus
04-11-2006, 04:50 PM
Well you should.

Lindzi
04-11-2006, 05:32 PM
I Never Eat At School ;]

Don't you get hungry?

Myzas
04-11-2006, 05:47 PM
naw ;l

DiscoPat
04-11-2006, 06:18 PM
I was watching this program on tv and the women lost weight by instead of not eating anything she ate little amounts of food like every hour, so she doesnt get hungry but eats little, might work for you

Tristan
04-11-2006, 07:48 PM
Well you should.

Exactly.
To be fit, you need to be healthy.
Not eating when at school is unhealthy. You need to eat something.
If you are serious in that you want to lose weight, then I suggest that you don't slack off and do anything that would be bad for you. So eat something.
Eat some more fruit but in the day and not just after dinner.

Lindzi
04-11-2006, 08:12 PM
naw ;l

then doesnt your metabolism slow down?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!