PDA

View Full Version : My Hobby Is...

la-ur-en
16-03-2005, 06:52 PM
Horse riding, yes, i love it, i love horses, even if i couldn't ride them i would still love them, im up at my stables for atleast 2-3hours a day, ive got a horse called molly, i recently took her to her first show as she is only young, and she did so well, she didn't win, but she still did well, and i'm proud of her, does anyone else here enjoy horseriding?

Vause
16-03-2005, 08:14 PM
aww love horses there so cute! ;)

iRoss
16-03-2005, 08:15 PM
funnily enough, when i was like 4-6 i used 2 love it :P i did it ever weeked :l :P my mum made me do it, she wanted me 2 be a jocky. All we did was go out on hacks ( u know what that meens if ur a horserider) and i got bored of it. So i gave up!

la-ur-en
16-03-2005, 09:01 PM
I like doing hacks occasionaly, they get quite boring, cause in the winter all you can do is walk, and my horse goes crazy :rolleyes:
I like jumping, but right now i am doing flatwork on molly, as she is quite squiggly with her lines, and she is learning to lean on the bit which isn't good.
Sorry, to non-horsey people this will just sound like a load of rubbish to you!

sarah261090
25-03-2005, 09:52 AM
OMG i absolutely love horses to bits!!! i go to my local stables every weekend for hours! i am ment to be getting my own horse soon and i am extremely excited bout it!! My favourite thing to do with horses is jumping! and i do agree hacking can get boring but if you try different routes all the time, then its not so bad. :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :D

Luayminator
25-03-2005, 10:49 AM
Playing football !!

-JT-
30-03-2005, 04:14 PM
I like doing hacks occasionaly, they get quite boring, cause in the winter all you can do is walk, and my horse goes crazy :rolleyes:
I like jumping, but right now i am doing flatwork on molly, as she is quite squiggly with her lines, and she is learning to lean on the bit which isn't good.
Sorry, to non-horsey people this will just sound like a load of rubbish to you!

hacking in naughty! lol

GommeInc
30-03-2005, 07:25 PM
I dont have a hobby really, horse owners that think they are posh and higher class when their low life scum are what I hate, la-ur-en isnt one as she has a computer for a start lol

Convictions
30-03-2005, 07:59 PM
I used to ride til i was 10, i stopped then because it got too expensive for lessons, funnily enough i can still remember how to hold the reins, what to do when the horse needs to go about is "business" and all that jazz.

I love riding, i love horses and horse riding, i love horses their my friends (Anyone remember that corny ad?) My nextdoor neighbour wants to get a "pony" thinking that it will stay as a foal for ever, but her mom tried talking to her about vet bills, what will happen if it gets ill and all that.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!