PDA

View Full Version : Not worth living? (story of my life)

Ciaran
16-03-2005, 07:27 PM
Well this is kind of a reconsruction of my past few years that havent gone well.

He stood out of the crowd since he was a small boy but he never mixed with the right people, he had friends and a good life but those few shadows still held onto the back of his heart, his mother was an alcoholic and his dad had left when he was a baby, life was never easy but his friends kept him holding on.

In his early teenage years he became a chav and started mixing with the wrong people, though he knew this he still held on because his friends were all he had in the world, draw,weed and canabis were a few of the deadly drugs this boy had taken by the time he was 13, life became harder people became more hatered of him, soon enough he had the reputation of the druggy.

One day during these days his dad found his was back to the boys arms, and it all turned around from their untill he once again left the boy with no hug or words to say.
The life became worse as his mother was becomming mentally ill and he was at the verge of death, but his friends pulled him back and he gradually became straight of all lifes problems and his mother was still bad but getting better...
His dad hasent been seen in 18 months and is said to be in north america

Ok bit deep sorry if i offended anyone, feel free to ask any questions, just thought you could learn some things about me from this

G-flow
16-03-2005, 07:31 PM
Touchin' story dude, Though cannibis ain't that " deadly "

Ciaran
16-03-2005, 07:33 PM
I kno i just want people to watch out for all that stuff its horrible, i wouldnt wish that against anyone

G-flow
16-03-2005, 07:34 PM
True. I wouldn't advice it.

ideabox
16-03-2005, 07:44 PM
Bit like my family. :s

Ciaran
16-03-2005, 07:54 PM
Dont matter mate F**k family go for friends trust me, thats all you need honest dont go near anythin like drugs please.

la-ur-en
16-03-2005, 08:31 PM
I love your story, really is eye-opening, but please, please don't turn to drugs, they are useless and help you with nothing.

Scriptermone
16-03-2005, 08:33 PM
What ever you do dont do drugs my mate tryed some Cannabis and he said to everyone dont try it!

Ciaran
17-03-2005, 04:15 PM
Lol yeh message to everyone, please stay away

ideabox
17-03-2005, 04:20 PM
I have tryed it but they make me sick. Only cannibis but I dont want to try ciggarettes or cannibis but It was back when I was 11. Im OK now. I dont do drugs no matter what. No nothing. Ive kinda learnt how to keep myself controlled from that. I never take drugs only that time but it was a puff. I felt sick and never wanted to do that again. Horible stuff.

Toes
17-03-2005, 04:23 PM
Touching Dude.

Pulchritudinous
17-03-2005, 04:24 PM
Most of my friends do, but I havn't smoked anything for about 6 months, and I kinda seperated from those people, but still have friends that do it, I do admit, I do hang around with the wrong friends, but my family are great, apart from some cousins, aunties etc, one of my cousins is going out with a drug dealer twice her age, and I wish she wouldn't, cause she's a decent person really.

Ciaran
17-03-2005, 04:35 PM
Lol my family have never been great my close mates are my family now thats why i hate it when people go out with other people online, they dont even appriciate them :s oh well.

Pulchritudinous
17-03-2005, 04:39 PM
I hate that too, it probably shouldn't, but it frustrates me really bad, I mean, those people might not even be who you think they are, and also you probably imagine your partner as a habbo, which is pretty weird, and I get annoyed when people are 'going out' on habbo and they are like, *holds hands* *kisses* or even *has se.x*. (sorry I'm avoiding the filter, but I'm not exactly talking about it, otherwise people won't understand!)
Grrr.

MYKE!
17-03-2005, 05:11 PM
I thought I was depressed. You've made me feel kinda selfish now. Some drugs aren't all that bad for your health, but they are adictive and if u take them too much it's really not good. Canabis isnt adictive as ciggarettes so i take it once in
a while. But as far as heroin is concerned, just leave it.

:Kimi
25-03-2005, 09:13 PM
:( bless, thats really sad :( :) but dont worry, swap doing drugs and start eating skittles, its cheaper

:Blob
26-03-2005, 05:55 PM
Ahh! I feal so sorry

KickerFliper
26-03-2005, 07:54 PM
I Once Did Drugs I Was Offered A Cig And Thought It Was A Normal One
Then I Found Out It Wasnt And The Guy Who Gave It Me Didnt Leave My House Looking Very Good.
Touching Story

-=rooty987=-
26-03-2005, 09:50 PM
Touchin' story dude, Though cannibis ain't that " deadly "

Well, drugs r just bad non-stop. And it can kill u!
ALl drugs can!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!