PDA

View Full Version : Wenger is a woman

brapbrap
05-11-2006, 03:33 PM
Anyone see it, couldnt take losing, same as Fabregas.

DOESNT MATTER IF YOU SHOULD HAVE HAD A PENO, YOU ALWAYS SHAKE THE OPPOSING MANAGERS HAND, This is England not France, youve been here 10 years.

COME ON WEST HAM, PROPER EAST END SPIRIT.

Dj-Stu
05-11-2006, 03:37 PM
Wenger is a silly. He should not act like that

Brody
05-11-2006, 03:40 PM
o well every1 gets hot headed its not the last time it will happen and its nto the 1st time it has happened also sum1 chucked a coin at van persie

but wenger shuldnt of done it but it happened

brapbrap
05-11-2006, 03:44 PM
And Van Persie has never lost his temprement, i dont thinks so.

I CANT WAIT TIL WE PLAY YPU NEXT WEEK, Come on Liverpool.

Brody
05-11-2006, 03:45 PM
i wasnt talking about van persies temperament i was saying he got a coin chucked at him. Hopefully arsenal will actually turn up to that game

brandon
05-11-2006, 03:52 PM
I hope Liverpool beat Arsenal too! :D

brapbrap
05-11-2006, 06:35 PM
=] lol, well done on beating Sunderland didnt you expect not to win?

edible
05-11-2006, 06:39 PM
Lol, Arsenal have Everton on Wednesday :]] Let's give them some Mersey blues [: LOLOLOLOL

Pixel
06-11-2006, 08:16 AM

DOESNT MATTER IF YOU SHOULD HAVE HAD A PENO, YOU ALWAYS SHAKE THE OPPOSING MANAGERS HAND, This is England not France, youve been here 10 years.

Wenger was just showing his passion for Arsenal. Off the back of not getting the win against Everton when we should have, ditto CSKA, and now losing.... the man is only showing human emotions...
anyway like brody said it's not the first time it has happened

credit to west ham though, they played well and didn't give us much time on the ball.

And Van Persie has never lost his temprement, i dont thinks so.

I CANT WAIT TIL WE PLAY YPU NEXT WEEK, Come on Liverpool.

lol, arsenal vs liverpool is always a good match and I was lucky enough to get tickets :D
also van persie is hot headed and he does do stupid things sometimes, that's probably why he got subbed quite early

Lol, Arsenal have Everton on Wednesday :]] Let's give them some Mersey blues [: LOLOLOLOL

good luck playing our reserve team :eusa_danc :eusa_clap :eusa_danc :eusa_clap

/Rossco\
06-11-2006, 09:59 AM

oh i never knew about that, missed the premiership at the weekend, thats just bad sportmanship! what a loser.

Chease
09-11-2006, 06:54 PM
I don't see why the West Ham fans can't just shut up? WOW You beat Arsenal.. Big deal?

Just shut up and go back to Essex k?

:Hazel
10-11-2006, 12:10 AM
lol i've never seen wenger throw a wobbly like that before, pards must have really got up his long thin nose.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!