Lilyoe
06-11-2006, 02:22 AM
Well when i pk i never get anything
i usually end up running out of wild lol
either due to ancients snare and tb
=[
What should i train so i could be a good pker
i wanna be a ancients pker but im 74 mage with a low amount of cash >.<

Moved from runescape by micky.blue.eyes (forum mod): Please post in the right forum.

Royal
06-11-2006, 02:35 AM
Umm, maybe you could do something until you make cash then get your mage up and you'll own with ancients.

Ezzie.
06-11-2006, 02:40 AM
time your attacks.. all you need to do.. d scimmy/whip till 2/10 health then whip out dds. also keep changing styles to keep them confused. if they get the hit on you and you don't like it run out and get them on your own terms ;)

Lilyoe
06-11-2006, 02:43 AM
Lol i hate skulling
because im afraid ill lose whip ;o
so i guess ill like try d skimmy + dds
=S

Ezzie.
06-11-2006, 03:27 PM
Lol i hate skulling
because im afraid ill lose whip ;o
so i guess ill like try d skimmy + dds
=S

Yeah d scimmy is just as good just a little bit slower :) but please skull :( it's so annoying with non skullers :p

Imnotpure
06-11-2006, 04:10 PM
Well first things , dont go in wildy if your afraid of getting tb'd because id say 70% of pkers use it.

I always atack them and do as ezzie said , but i spec 3 times to jump them as soon as i attack andi take of 50-60hp then if they dont eat ill use the last one , i save the last one so they dont expect it and dont safe then boom koed.

If your maging and farcasting DONT farcasters get ownt when the target pots up and specs when he can move.

Ashley 12344
06-11-2006, 05:40 PM
Erm, clarify this for me please.

You run due to Ancients (probably ice burst/barrage) and Entangle?

And when did you come back? :(

Born_To_Live
07-11-2006, 11:33 AM
Dude , Ancients owns.. Just make money yourself..

And yea save your last spec incase they run low.

/Rossco\
07-11-2006, 12:15 PM
dont go in wildy if you are afraid of losing, i die loads, but just buy more stuff, its all about practicing new things and how to defeat your oppnents.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!