PDA

View Full Version : Ive Got To Clear UP:Big Boss/Snake Not Same Person!!

lil-rarez
17-03-2005, 12:12 AM
THis is not true! no matter how many websites about mgs3 say that snake is big boss it is not true!!!
Evidence:
1.When snake dies it creates a time paradox: meaning Snake is dead which he cant do mgs1 and mgs2.

2.Big boss is at the grave of The Boss Along side snake which he is crying (he kills the boss) (get to the snake eater)

3.Snake has a majour resembalance to big boss because if people read the timeline: Solid Snake/Naked Snake & Liquid Snake was created from the same genes of Big Boss. (solidus snake is unkown i.e Machine Fusion Technology)

4.Metal Gear Solids Timeline is really a paradox in itss self really: Snake was subbmitted to a nuclear blast so if he was Big Boss Hw would have been dead within 50 years!!

5. Metal gear solid 3 is set in 1964: Making Snake still capible of doing the other missions: also hence that foxhound used snake and was taken over by campbell after Major Zero. Also hence that Radien Took over the second part of MGS2.

If anyone would like to challenge me at this please feel free to do so. As i have studied the metal gear timelne rigerously. :D

P.S when you defeat the sorrow. Hideo Komoja is the body when you take a picture.

P.P.S The Boss Cobra units name is the joy. As she gets joy of being in a battle on the war field.

-JT-
18-07-2005, 10:40 PM
very good, i am also a metal gear solid bufter, i love it, its the best game ever

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!