PDA

View Full Version : "click go l>" ???

Papershop
06-11-2006, 09:19 PM
How do you get the "click go l>" right at the end of your room name.
If you dunno what am tlkin bout, search ultralite, hes got it, i think

I was wondering if it is still possible to do, and if so how?
Thanks Papershopxx

DCeption
06-11-2006, 09:24 PM
1) Open up two habbos
2) Log on both
3) Close your clone account down
4) Hopefully the writting on habbo should go all small and you will be able to have more character in your room name!
5) Go rite to the end of the room name and enter what ever you want

:D If it doenst work first time try again!

Some times its a pain in the aris!

Papershop
06-11-2006, 10:06 PM
Okay, Thanks for your help :)
Ill try it now, and get back :D

Papershop
06-11-2006, 10:30 PM
Tried that about 10 times,
But Never worked.
I think i know what you meen, is it when the writin goes wierd, like a completely different font? That happens to me sometime, so ill just wait until it happenes again

DCeption
06-11-2006, 10:33 PM
Tried that about 10 times,
But Never worked.
I think i know what you meen, is it when the writin goes wierd, like a completely different font? That happens to me sometime, so ill just wait until it happenes again

Yah, i dunno how to 100% definatley get it like that tough, the clone thing normally works for me but not recently :(

Shinigami
18-11-2006, 12:58 PM
Open up a clone account, then your main account. Then close clone account.

Nether$
19-11-2006, 01:21 PM
I had this on my UK account Title before someone stole it and TheFirst...? (i dont know how lol) anyway. i will explain.

Macromedia objects allow embeded fonts, habbo embeds the font Votler Goldfish and Volter Goldfish Bold. there is a glitch with some versions of the shockwave plugin that do not properly embed the font. how do you do it? loging in, loging in on a new window then closing the first. this means that the plugin is working for 2 clients instead of one, when you close the one, some of the operations termanate, and the glitch is that the embeded fonts operation termenates for both. i just thought you might want to know how it changes the font.

also the best way i think you can do it is this:

1)Change your charactor encoding in controll pannel to an asian, arabic, or japonese one (any charactors other than latin) (basicly the font on habbo will look like it does on non-latin hotels like habbo.jp)
2)restart your computer
3)log in on habbo
4)write a title like this: ROOM NAME GO l>
5) put too mainy spaces.
6)Log off habbo, restart your computer
7)Change your charactor encoding back to western europian or what ever it was
8)restart your computer
9) log on to habbo, font should look normal
10) changew the room name, delete one whitespace at a time until it lines up.

the glitch i mentioned above is fixed in the new version, which should have automaticly installed on your computer by now, you can still change the font in the classic way, but it is VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYY unlikley to happen.

Boxiel
21-11-2006, 03:21 AM
wow complicated, i thort it was a programme, nvm, + rep you both! :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!