PDA

View Full Version : Hobbas and HabboStaff!!! Are they big kids? Lol! =]

Toes
17-03-2005, 04:19 PM
What do you think! I'm pretty sure that Hobbas and HabboStaff are Big Kids! I might want to be a Hobba when I'm older! It sounds fun!! I see that Mizki is online! Whats it like being a Hobba, Mizki? :s

rebeccamcl
17-03-2005, 04:30 PM
Yes, they do seem it, but they take action when required. It can't be easy being a Hobba or Habbo Staff - They all contribute. :)

Seacat
17-03-2005, 04:41 PM
Everyone has to have fun :p They help when they're need most of the time so thats the main thing :)

Nia12
19-03-2005, 01:08 PM
Don't get me started on hobbas, lol. Most of them are cool, but anyone can become a hobba even the worst scammer as long as they have never been caught. Think about it how many people do you no that have been banned just because you fall out with someone that is friends with a hobba (they have good friends aswell)

I was banned by a hobba that was friends with someone that tried to get 2 thones out of me and because i didn't give him the Ts he got his friend to ban me, but it didn't work as my dad phoned habbo and spoke to someone who checked the loggs and they unbanned me, took it off my record and even appologised for the misunderstanding. Habbo staff rule, what ever you may think.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!