PDA

View Full Version : Might aswell not..

Homosexual
17-03-2005, 05:15 PM
I might aswell not do any competitions because all you hate me. And you find it funny when I don't win. And I might aswell leave. What do you think?

Toes
17-03-2005, 05:20 PM
Don't Leave!! *Hugz* Please? :Sad:

JackHb
17-03-2005, 05:30 PM
If you do not win a competition it does not mean that everyone hates you!
And the people who laugh at you are just immature. Ignore them!

Just keep trying.....

Homosexual
17-03-2005, 05:52 PM
I've been trying since August 2004. Haven't won one since. I've donated 2 hcs ;( And I want them back now.

Pulchritudinous
17-03-2005, 05:54 PM
Think how many people enter competitions, it's like the lottery, on a smaller scale :p .
So don't give up, you'll win one day.

Homosexual
17-03-2005, 05:55 PM
That day's never. Like at my old school. The day after I left, I won.

micky.blue.eyes
17-03-2005, 05:59 PM
There are 9.333 members here at habbox. On this moment and MissAlice gets lots of entries, from many different people, and do you think every person who entered a competition won one?? No, ofcourse not. I never won a competition on habbo but you don't hear me complaining do you??
So just keep trying and you will win one time.

Oh and check the VIP pages, you will be surprised how many competition are going on there. And many people make a competition on the request an alternation forum.

Homosexual
17-03-2005, 06:07 PM
There are 9.333 members here at habbox. On this moment and MissAlice gets lots of entries, from many different people, and do you think every person who entered a competition won one?? No, ofcourse not. I never won a competition on habbo but you don't hear me complaining do you??
So just keep trying and you will win one time.

Oh and check the VIP pages, you will be surprised how many competition are going on there. And many people make a competition on the request an alternation forum.

Your a vip. It's bloomin' different being a vip -.-

Pulchritudinous
17-03-2005, 06:13 PM
I got VIP thinking my mum wudnt notice it gone from her paypal thing, the reason I have it, is cause I like seeing hu gives me rep.. :p .

LittleFish
17-03-2005, 06:15 PM
big whoop u dont win :l

and when u drop your furni in the room its theres to keep now :) so u cannot ge *** back

Homosexual
17-03-2005, 06:16 PM
And just because....

HABBOX IS RUBBISH. No offence.

MissAlice
17-03-2005, 06:18 PM
First of all, you have to be in it, to win it :)

It's great you enter most if not all the competitions. I applaud you :)

Imagine this, I can't enter any, (and I don't complain) the same applies to staff on every competiton run by Habbox, with the exception of Safety Steps.

As others have already said, there are many members who enter, and hopefully at some point you will be lucky enough to win!

Never give up, there is always another competition around the corner :)

Good Luck!

By the way no competitions are allowed in the Alteration Forums.

Pulchritudinous
17-03-2005, 06:22 PM
And just because....

HABBOX IS RUBBISH. No offence.

Don't be like that, I understand your frustrated, but compared to some other forums (not just habbo ones), it's quite good.

Homosexual
17-03-2005, 06:35 PM
Why?
Don't Leave!! *Hugz* Please? :Sad:

Homosexual
17-03-2005, 06:37 PM
First of all, you have to be in it, to win it :)

It's great you enter most if not all the competitions. I applaud you :)

Imagine this, I can't enter any, (and I don't complain) the same applies to staff on every competiton run by Habbox, with the exception of Safety Steps.

As others have already said, there are many members who enter, and hopefully at some point you will be lucky enough to win!

Never give up, there is always another competition around the corner :)

Good Luck!

By the way no competitions are allowed in the Alteration Forums.

But I've entered all since August 2004. 8 Months of entering, making my fingers ache and I still haven't won. -.-

Edited by Jacko2kn3: Please do not double post, simply edit your previous post

micky.blue.eyes
17-03-2005, 06:44 PM
Your a vip. It's bloomin' different being a vip -.-
There is no difference in beign VIP or non-VIP if it comes to competitions.
And I can't even enter competitions anymore because I'm staff now.

Homosexual
17-03-2005, 06:48 PM
Wasn't talking to your ear-wigger.

GommeInc
17-03-2005, 07:36 PM
Sorry but that is now being immature. Habbo furni is worthless, no price tag, it's worth 0.00p and just because you don't win doesn't mean Habbox should give it back. What's the point taking part in a competition anyway if you donated that much, judging by your posts you want rares, well you shouldn't of donated HC's. So technically you shouldn't get a refund at all.

ALso, you might not be winning competitions because you don't try as hard as others, it's nothing to be ashamed about :)

Homosexual
17-03-2005, 07:38 PM
I needed them today .

Jane
18-03-2005, 09:24 PM
Some competitions are chosen at random, like my quests. If you aren't good at alts, there are stories and poems competitions all to be entered! Keep trying and you will win one day!

GommeInc
18-03-2005, 10:17 PM
Not forgetting Song writing

Hippygurl101
19-03-2005, 09:19 PM
I might aswell not do any competitions because all you hate me. And you find it funny when I don't win. And I might aswell leave. What do you think?

I Think this is a pointless thread and a cry for attention. Hundreds of people dont win but they dont feel some need to write a thread complaining about it and how everyone supposibly 'Hates them' You could of just asked what you needed to do to be in a chance of winning and improving your skills.. But then thats not as fun im sure.
But when one asks..I respond.

Homosexual
20-03-2005, 11:07 AM
I'm leaving anywayz.

GommeInc
20-03-2005, 11:12 AM
I have feeling also that this is only for attention

Homosexual
20-03-2005, 11:15 AM
IT ISN'T. Lock thread.

2hd.
20-03-2005, 11:16 AM
I mean im rubbish at alts but i don't go screaming a thread about how i can never win, becuase competitions are luck and skill so it all depends on how hard you try. :)

GommeInc
20-03-2005, 11:58 AM
I thought he said he was leaving, he's still here

Homosexual
20-03-2005, 11:58 AM
Tommorroz.

Jacko2kn3
20-03-2005, 11:59 AM
Thread Locked.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!