PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Here is my new pressent person chooser thingy something :D

micky.blue.eyes
17-03-2005, 05:47 PM
hello people,

I had a great idea and I made an alt of it.
First I want to tell you the idea:
I often see people who are scammed because they sold paint for furni but the other person said he didn't get the pressent. Or people who typed the wrong name so they lost their credits and the pressent went either nowhere or to a different person.
So I made something where you get a list of all the people in your friend list and when you click on one of them the name comes automaticly on the place where it says: This is a gift for:.
So it will be safer to buy a pressent for somebody and you are sure it is the right person and you are sure it arrives, if you have enough credits :p.

Ok click the link to see the alt.
http://img217.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img217&image=pressiepersonchoserthingy3rv.png

GoldenGrahams
17-03-2005, 06:08 PM
Great idea :P

What if the special person is not on your list?

On Valentines day, I sent my ex (not on my list) a 1 credit fish, as a "Have this, you'll need it" prezzie :D

EDIT: Forgot to add - it's a superb alt and would probably be a winner amongst users. Keep it up MBB ;)

micky.blue.eyes
17-03-2005, 06:23 PM
Great idea :P

What if the special person is not on your list?

On Valentines day, I sent my ex (not on my list) a 1 credit fish, as a "Have this, you'll need it" prezzie :D

EDIT: Forgot to add - it's a superb alt and would probably be a winner amongst users. Keep it up MBB ;)
Yes, that is a problem but I don't think there are many people you deleted from your list because you don't like them and want to send them a pressent lol. But if that person is not on the list you will have to send him/her a f/r or type his/her name perfect :D

ignitionhost
17-03-2005, 07:53 PM
Lovin' It 7/10
You should add a checker option so it's like [ from friend list]
[ write in name ] option.
Would be good then ;)

micky.blue.eyes
18-03-2005, 07:08 AM
Lovin' It 7/10
You should add a checker option so it's like [ from friend list]
[ write in name ] option.
Would be good then ;)
? A checker ? But I already said that if you press on the name frome your friend list the name comes up automaticly so why would I need a checker??

trunks.15
18-03-2005, 08:01 AM
Yes, that is a problem but I don't think there are many people you deleted from your list because you don't like them and want to send them a pressent lol. But if that person is not on the list you will have to send him/her a f/r or type his/her name perfect :D

you also can make it tahgt you can type the name ;) not only from console :) ore els callie msut sendtya a f\r for ya hc prezie maybe make it taht you can sent ppl 2 the same prezie (cost duble but okay :p)it would be handy ;)

Infrontation
18-03-2005, 08:02 AM
Nice Alt But The Same Thang As Brad If You Were Buying For Callie She's Hardly Gonna Be On Your List :) So 8/10

micky.blue.eyes
18-03-2005, 07:36 PM
I know but Callie isn't hard to spell and why would you buy Callie a pressent?? She is the hotel managar I think she can get anything she wants. And I don't think Callie needs to type in the name of the person who receives a hc pressent because that will take to much time and she writes always the same. Doesn't sound logical ;) But that's just me :D

Soyers
18-03-2005, 07:40 PM
And I don't think Callie needs to type in the name of the person who receives a hc pressent because that will take to much time and she writes always the same. Doesn't sound logical ;)

Callie doesnt send out the presents herself :p its like an auto system whatsit :)

micky.blue.eyes
18-03-2005, 07:42 PM
Callie doesnt send out the presents herself :p its like an auto system whatsit :)
You don't have to tell me. I was pointing that out to the guys above me :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!