PDA

View Full Version : Selling 50 USA coins; prepaid card.

Cyndia
08-11-2006, 03:15 AM
I'm selling one habbo.com prepaid card. They're worth 50 coins.
In return, I'm mainly looking for a mixture of habbo.fr creds and furni or else a habbo.co.uk sms voucher & some rares. I may also consider just rares on either .co.uk or .fr, but no .com furni at all please. And I'm more likely to accept .fr offers over .co.uk offers, even if the .co.uk one might be worth more. , just as I'm more likely to accept offers with creds in them than not. But you never know, so make your offers. :P And sorry if this is kinda confusing sounding, I'm not really coherent late at night. Heh. Anyway, post or pm me if you're interested. I'm fairly trusted, so don't expect me to go first for you, unless you're pretty trusted yourself and can provide some people to vouch for you.
Thanks!
<3
[B]
N!ckG (Forum Moderator) Thread moved from Trading of Seasonal Rares, Pets, Paint, Film and Credits. Please post in the correct section

Royal
08-11-2006, 06:13 PM
Cynthia is so trusted <3 and are you moving to the French hotel?

Cyndia
08-11-2006, 08:19 PM
Thanks, and yes and no to the moving over hotels. I'm not planning on entirely switching, but I've been trying to improve my french, and the .fr hotel's been fun so far, so I finally decided I just want some furni on hand if I ever need it on there. Rawr. <3

Zehro
08-11-2006, 09:21 PM
I Have 1 French Code

Cyndia
10-11-2006, 10:58 AM
Sorry, voucher got sold to a friend who begged me. -.- I'll have another for sale next weekish, or whenever I get a chance to run over to cvs anyway. But carbon.. Would you sell your .fr code to me for some rares anyway?? Or if you want to wait until next week, i'll sell the usa code for yours?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!