PDA

View Full Version : Updated Sulake Hotel List

Antony
08-11-2006, 03:36 PM
They seem to have just updated it as I was browsing the site. They have included new upcoming Hotel's such as New Zealand and Venezuala. Russia has also been added. The following have been added to the list.

Habbo Communities

Austria
Chile
Colombia
Ireland
Malaysia
Mexico
New Zealand
Russia
Venezuela

Was surprised at Habbo Ireland :P

Australia also seems to have had a domain change to .at and Austria has replaced .com.au :S
All of the new hotels on the list seem to link to .es except for New Zealand which doesnt link anywhere. Ireland links to .co.uk

Possibly just a domain change for countries to link to a specific Hotel based within their area, Not a total renovation of new Hotel's?

Can see it here: http://www.sulake.com/habbohotel.html

DJ-Ali
08-11-2006, 04:37 PM
Nice find. Wonder why Ireland? Anyway +Rep

Casanova
08-11-2006, 04:38 PM
When habbo Ireland comes out i'll be sure to join that, YAS!

Starburst..x
08-11-2006, 04:38 PM
hhmm strange, nice find though! +rep

Pyroka
08-11-2006, 04:46 PM
Very interesting, lol though that Habbo Ireland just redirects to UK.. Wasnt that stupid :rolleyes:

You
08-11-2006, 05:03 PM
Nice find =) Although if Habbo Ireland open, it'll be filled with morons from the UK, lol.

womanizer
08-11-2006, 07:24 PM
Parts of the republic of ireland speak gaelic [irish] maybe that will be the main language.

tekni
08-11-2006, 08:15 PM
Some queer contries there, like Malaysia and Ireland.

Most re-direct to other hotels.

Ireland won't be popular,
Malaysia won't be popular,
Venezuela won't be popular,
Chile won't be popular,
Columbia won't be popular,

Halting
08-11-2006, 08:20 PM
I'll be suprised if the re-direct doesn't stay for H.H. Ireland.

Homosexual
08-11-2006, 09:03 PM
Oh god... I'm actually gobsmacked that my idea was used - dies -

Kardan
08-11-2006, 09:04 PM
They seem to have just updated it as I was browsing the site. They have included new upcoming Hotel's such as New Zealand and Venezuala. Russia has also been added. The following have been added to the list.

Habbo Communities

Austria
Chile
Colombia
Ireland
Malaysia
Mexico
New Zealand
Russia
Venezuela

Was surprised at Habbo Ireland :P

Australia also seems to have had a domain change to .at and Austria has replaced .com.au :S
All of the new hotels on the list seem to link to .es except for New Zealand which doesnt link anywhere. Ireland links to .co.uk

Possibly just a domain change for countries to link to a specific Hotel based within their area, Not a total renovation of new Hotel's?

Can see it here: http://www.sulake.com/habbohotel.html

The Australia and Austria bit are mistakes.

Filipe
08-11-2006, 09:09 PM
Nice Find :)

brodeo
08-11-2006, 10:26 PM
I don't these are planned hotels, these are just redirected URLS to the countries main spoken language hotel... nothing more.

Homosexual
09-11-2006, 07:32 AM
New Zealand speak english aswell -.-' Well, over half of NZ do & that was my idea.

jaywolves5
09-11-2006, 10:59 AM
It will be interesting to see if these come out but i think they are the sort of countries where habbo wouldnt be so popular

tbh imo no m8
09-11-2006, 11:00 AM
Nice find. Wonder why Ireland? Anyway +Rep
I will join the irish one just to see em talk funneh :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!