PDA

View Full Version : Would / do you carry a weapon?

Casanova
08-11-2006, 05:30 PM
Poll will be up shortly, and this can be a debate etc.

I'd just like to start off by saying i do NOT incourage carrying weapon's in anyway and i suggest you don't. As this can probably be against habboxforum rules as it's against habbo fansite rules to talk about illegal activity. (so no infraction's for this please or i'll get annoyed).

Do you carry a weapon?
Have you carried a weapon?
D'you consider carrying a weapon, or have you?

I personally are considering carrying a weapon. I can admit that some of the area's around where I live (not the one i live in) are seriously dodgy. For instance i got jumped on friday for looking at someone 'wrong' althrough the guy had a squint eye?

I probably wouldn't use the weapon just it's something i could use to get someone to back off, to deter? before last weekend i would of completely comdemned this. I still do to a point.

What's your thought's, and if a moderator is going to close this don't even bother giving me an infraction as i've stated in the red writing etc. IF you carry a weapon(s) what are your reasons? have you ever been affected by weapon's what happened?

clarissa !!
08-11-2006, 05:36 PM
no i dont, and i wouldnt.

Casanova
08-11-2006, 05:39 PM
Never say never!
yeah, i getcha!

Kymux
08-11-2006, 05:40 PM
Can't be bothered. They are too heavy ):

Wootzeh
08-11-2006, 05:42 PM
No, why would I?

English
08-11-2006, 05:43 PM
You're thinking of carrying a weapon but if they see you have a weapon they might be even more enraged and everyone will just jump you anyway and they will probably come after you at a later date.

No I don't carry a weapon/most probably wouldn't in the future(unless I get into the CIA/FBI as a career:8) because if worst comes to worst I will fight till the end over alot of matters - wherever it be for my friends or just my mates being started on one friday night by some squaddie/randomer.

Brody
08-11-2006, 05:50 PM
i have carryed a weapon and do when i feel i need to not guns just like a knife

Casanova
08-11-2006, 05:51 PM
No need to go into the physcology of why I would. Just the area around my area is far too rough for my liking.

And i never said YOU as a person would, i was only wondering. If you don't like something no one is holding a knife to you and making you post ;) [LMAO]

uh huh her
08-11-2006, 05:52 PM
nope & never will. where i live there isn't that much crime, or people who would want to hurt me. so theres no need.

English
08-11-2006, 06:00 PM
No need to go into the physcology of why I would. Just the area around my area is far too rough for my liking.

Who's post was that aimed at?:s

nope & never will. where i live there isn't that much crime, or people who would want to hurt me. so theres no need.
Any males[usually the more violent of the sexes] that want to hurt females are wrong in the head.

Energizer
08-11-2006, 06:04 PM
No, I have no reason to. :)

Grindie
08-11-2006, 06:22 PM
no one's ever tried anything with me, and i've only carried a silly little pen knife once or twice. I'd probably never use it, but the area that I was going to was well dodgeyyy

Wayne
08-11-2006, 06:23 PM
Nah, I wouldn't consider it either.

-Soph-
08-11-2006, 06:25 PM
If I lived in a rough area then I would, but here? Nah, I only live in a small town, no point.

brapbrap
08-11-2006, 06:26 PM
i have carryed a weapon and do when i feel i need to not guns just like a knife

I smell **.....

Just because you live in north london, dont act gangster, blud.

EAST London is 10 times worse than north.

SHEEPY_luvs_u
08-11-2006, 06:26 PM
yeah, I always carry my pump action shotgun around with me.

-Soph-
08-11-2006, 06:32 PM
Well if I ever though I was in any threat, I'd carry one without thinking twice.

uh huh her
08-11-2006, 06:32 PM
there are some people in towns around where i live, who think they're hard & always get into fights and stuff. this guy was telling me about this person who bit someones cheek off. & i remember when my sister had her 16 birthday party, we had a house party & these people from crewe came, cos the 'holmes chapel crew' were here at the party. then there was a fight outside, but one of our neighbours is a police officer, so the crewe people ran off. i don't think theres many fights involving weapons, but there are some dodgey people.
& i dont hang around with a 'bad crowd', so i have no need to carry a weapon.

Brody
08-11-2006, 06:33 PM
i dont live in north london..... i live in the south east

-Soph-
08-11-2006, 06:37 PM
there are some people in towns around where i live, who think they're hard & always get into fights and stuff. this guy was telling me about this person who bit someones cheek off. & i remember when my sister had her 16 birthday party, we had a house party & these people from crewe came, cos the 'holmes chapel crew' were here at the party. then there was a fight outside, but one of our neighbours is a police officer, so the crewe people ran off. i don't think theres many fights involving weapons, but there are some dodgey people.
& i dont hang around with a 'bad crowd', so i have no need to carry a weapon.

Lmao the "crewe people" us "Sandbach people" are good though :D

Rizla
08-11-2006, 07:14 PM
I've carried my mates flipstick out with me when I was going through princess park (Whiteboys get stabbed after 7 ;)) at about 11pm, but other than that no. I don't see a need to, if I get into a fight I don't need a weapon to help me out, if you take a beating you take a beating. Alot of people I know carry knifes and I know one or two people who keep guns in their house though.

uh huh her
08-11-2006, 07:14 PM
Lmao the "crewe people" us "Sandbach people" are good though :D

lmaao! i laugh when people talk about how one town came to another one & started a fight cos they're from different towns. its like wth is the point you ****s?

Rizla
08-11-2006, 07:17 PM
It's a terretorial thing.

-Soph-
08-11-2006, 07:18 PM
lmaao! i laugh when people talk about how one town came to another one & started a fight cos they're from different towns. its like wth is the point you ****s?

Lmao that makes me laugh as well.

benjamin
08-11-2006, 07:20 PM
no.

i don't intend to either.

clarissa !!
08-11-2006, 07:20 PM
i dont live in north london..... i live in the south east
lolololololololol

cool

Mentor
08-11-2006, 08:05 PM
Weponds dont tend to help much... if you bring a knife the only outcome is someones going to get cut... so theres no actual posative end in bringing it "/

$low
08-11-2006, 08:19 PM
I carry ****** bazookas mahcettes, Bombs the lot

Edited by -legoman- (Super Moderator) Please do not avoid the filter.

PaintYourTarget
08-11-2006, 08:52 PM
I carry my board alot of the time. Trucks make a great weapon, deck makes a great shield.

GommeInc
08-11-2006, 08:57 PM
Nope, unless they made light-weight weapons and make a rule that allows you to kill/murder/severely injure chavs :) Then I would :D

Casanova
08-11-2006, 08:57 PM
I've carried my mates flipstick out with me when I was going through princess park (Whiteboys get stabbed after 7 ;)) at about 11pm, but other than that no. I don't see a need to, if I get into a fight I don't need a weapon to help me out, if you take a beating you take a beating. Alot of people I know carry knifes and I know one or two people who keep guns in their house though.

Yeah, i know what you mean. If your fighting you take a beaten. like when i got jumped i took the beating, maybe the drink helped my reaction of just standing there in shock but idc anyway.

I live in a good area but some area's and the people around 'em are badddd and icba with the bother, so i am considering.

Alot of my mates carry too...

simon!
08-11-2006, 11:55 PM
It's not exactly a weapon but its a little pen knife that slips into my back pocket every now and again if I'm off into town for a boozer. So yes I do, only for self defence of course. I've had to use it once not actually harmed anyone but I got it out because this girl was a little worse for wear and these guys were being a bit too helpful (if you catch my drift) Anyway long story short I got it out and said "I don't want to have to use it, but if you do anything then I will" and they just legged it like cowards...

:Hazel
08-11-2006, 11:58 PM
no because i don't feel threatened & don't feel the need to do so. I wouldn't ever either.

Crono
09-11-2006, 12:00 AM
No. I don't need one and I think that's probably illegal here.

beth
09-11-2006, 12:02 AM
if i needed to i would, and i will be on friday.
unless you lived inner-city you wouldn't understand my thinking behind my actions. and on friday i won't carry it in the mind of "oh lolz, i'm going to find someone to shank." it's self-defence. that's all.

LeGiT WaasTeMaN
09-11-2006, 12:04 AM
Where i live, i'd say you'd need a shank. too many fools out ther that start on u for no reason..

beth
09-11-2006, 12:06 AM
Where i live, i'd say you'd need a shank. too many fools out ther that start on u for no reason..
where'd you live like?

LeGiT WaasTeMaN
09-11-2006, 12:09 AM
where'd you live like?
Hackney, London.

clarissa !!
09-11-2006, 12:14 AM
Hackney, London.
rofl.

dA gHeTtO.

LeGiT WaasTeMaN
09-11-2006, 12:16 AM
rofl.

dA gHeTtO.
Shii hole tbh, full of somalian gays.

clarissa !!
09-11-2006, 12:21 AM
Shii hole tbh, full of somalian gays.
lmaooo.

same here aswell matee.

Grimmauld
09-11-2006, 12:25 AM
na, only an idiot trusts his life with a weapon.

LeGiT WaasTeMaN
09-11-2006, 12:25 AM
lmaooo.

same here aswell matee.
Pretty annoying, would be more fun if 1 of them actually tried jacking me.. 5 of em isn't exactly fair, idiots.

Edit - Loner, you obviously don't realise how bad it is in London, the amount of idiots that roam the streets is amazing. You probs just a farm boy..

beth
09-11-2006, 12:31 AM
Edit - Loner, you obviously don't realise how bad it is in London, the amount of idiots that roam the streets is amazing. You probs just a farm boy..

that's the same as what it's like up in 'birmz' aha. my endz is raah brutal blud. unless you live in a city like london, birmingham, manchester.. you won't understand why you would need a weapon.

clarissa !!
09-11-2006, 12:32 AM
Pretty annoying, would be more fun if 1 of them actually tried jacking me.. 5 of em isn't exactly fair, idiots.

lmaoo. yeah, they go around in groups and anyone that on thier own theyll try and get whatever they can off them. ******s

Herman
09-11-2006, 01:51 AM
It's against the law to carry a weapon with you here. So no, never considered either.

OmgAMark
09-11-2006, 05:26 AM
When I travel to and from work, usually late at night I carry a pocketknife. Reasons being is my friend was mugged on a route I use to get home, I was also approached and harrassed for money by a drunk, up to the point where he shoved me and threatened me.

I havent pulled it on anyone, but if I need to, I will.

Casanova
09-11-2006, 09:28 AM
I didn't mean this to get into a whole somailian bashing wigger thread, but y'know i can't really do anything about what people post!

And are you saying that in war, you'd not carry a weapon (Loner)?
I'm not saying britain is a war, but y'do get seriously dodgy and damn right weird people around where I live anyway. I only consider due to it being a good backup plan if things take a badroute.

And it's illegal in Britain to carry a weapon too, it often ends in upto 5 years in jail and a permanant record in your criminal records.

OmgAMark
09-11-2006, 10:55 AM
I didn't mean this to get into a whole somailian bashing wigger thread, but y'know i can't really do anything about what people post!

And are you saying that in war, you'd not carry a weapon (Loner)?
I'm not saying britain is a war, but y'do get seriously dodgy and damn right weird people around where I live anyway. I only consider due to it being a good backup plan if things take a badroute.

I think he was using a figure of speach. Really in a sense hes trying to convey, if you carry a weapon... then your in a dangerous place. If you walk into a dangerous place, your a fool.

He does have a point.

Carlos
09-11-2006, 11:03 AM
If I saw anybody outside carrying a weapon in public, I'd ring the police.

Casanova
09-11-2006, 11:04 AM
An exagerated point, i'm not just a low life scum bag with nothing to do, i'd think far from it. But there's too many idiot's out there. And calling the police? I'd just walk away, i'd call the police only if you think something extremely serious might happen that would affect you?

Rizla
09-11-2006, 06:25 PM
If I saw anybody outside carrying a weapon in public, I'd ring the police.Then you're a ***.

Caution
09-11-2006, 06:32 PM
No, but I have considered!
Sure, the sort of people that are going about.
Why shouldn't I?

dirrty
09-11-2006, 06:33 PM
No. What am i going to do with a weapon? Beat someone up or something?

Im not like that. Walking down the street with a bat, see someone, beat em up etc.

Thats the sort of things you get ASBOs for.

shank
09-11-2006, 06:38 PM
hmm, I carry a weapon, not a proper weapon - a compas, if people wanna start trouble etc, its really ruff here in Hackney, I would stab them or something, and I wouldn't get done by the police because it can't kill someone can it?

but I don't "carry" it, I keep it in my bag.

shank
09-11-2006, 06:44 PM
I smell **.....

Just because you live in north london, dont act gangster, blud.

EAST London is 10 times worse than north.

I live in east london, hackney, so I have a reason to carry something.

+ These gangs have been coming to my school looking for people with knuckle dusters etc, some year 7 boy got mugged for his keys why the hell they need them? and they beat up some year 8 boy with knuckle dusters and where kicking him, and the police ran straight past the school, how stupid?

Nick. (Forum Moderator) - Please don't double post within the edit time limit.

zak-x
09-11-2006, 06:47 PM
Erm yes i live in wembley next to the great stadium lol and you know how people ar there..

I carry a medium sized knife and at one point i have carried my older brother hand gun ths is for the obviouse reason of protection and self defence and this is my opinion.. Btw i am not one of them people who think they are bad or "gangstahs" carrying these wepons.

Neversoft
09-11-2006, 06:54 PM
No, I never carry a weapon.

Eamonn
09-11-2006, 10:01 PM
Only if I was going to middlesborough LOL.

Casanova
09-11-2006, 10:04 PM
No. What am i going to do with a weapon? Beat someone up or something?

Im not like that. Walking down the street with a bat, see someone, beat em up etc.

Thats the sort of things you get ASBOs for.

Yuh huh, and you're taking everyone's word's and manipulating them. I said carry a weapon not walk around assaulting people unprovoked?

Sentrax
09-11-2006, 10:33 PM
The area where I live has so many murders, happened on my street also.
The recent murder of two children happened in my town.
So I'd need a pocket knife at least.
I'm not allowed though.

UDunKnow
09-11-2006, 10:40 PM
I Have, Cos I Had Some Stuff To Sort With Someone And He Chased Me With About 8 People.
I Offered Him 1 on 1 Fight He Was Like No.

summer
09-11-2006, 10:42 PM
nope i don't and i probably never will.

bo$$
09-11-2006, 10:58 PM
Yeh. Carrying a weapon just to show it off and be all gangstah is stupid. I know "gangstahs" and I've lived in "Ghettos" and most of them aren't just flashing around their weapons for the hell of it. I'd carry it just for the means of protection because if your walking alone late at night.. and someone tries to come up to you and start something and THEY pull out a weapon.. then what? At least if your carrying something you can defend yourself a little bit. And also again with the late at night scenario, what are you going to do when there is someone WAY bigger than you, jacking you for your stuff.. and threatening your life?

So long statement short:
Yes for protection reasons.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!