PDA

View Full Version : Splash! UK - Desk recruitment [Nov/06]

That's tasty
08-11-2006, 07:25 PM
What is Splash!?
Splash! is a new place to discuss, debate, question and chat.
We can be found under the "Help Desks" section and the "Around the World Group 1" section.
We specialize in entertainment; we try to keep everyone entertained and happy.

Can I see Splash! HQ?
Our current HQ can be seen by searching !!!Liam!!! on your Habbo consoles and visiting the room named "Splash!".
Here is a screenshot of the HQ:
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/9287/splash1rd6.png

What do you want then?
We're looking for a bright, friendly and reliable staff team. The staff teams are split up into two sections; staff and tech.
Whilst staff specialize in general enquires, tech specialize in ICT enquires.

What are the requirements?
We only require that you are reliable, friendly and knowledgeable!

How do I apply?
We have made the application process an easy yet professional experience. We find that some Habbos are cautious about disclosing personal information I.E. Email, so we have created a Habbo UK account, by the name of "Splash!-Liam", this account will be the point of contact between us and you. If you send Splash!-Liam a friend request, we will arrange an interview with you!

What are the benefits?
All Splash! staff members are entered into our monthly competitions to win some amazing prizes. The prizes tend to rely upon the current latest phase, for example; our Christmas prizes are all Christmas related.

Why not give it a try?
The recruitment process is extremely simple, just a few questions! Plus- we will even train you!

We hope to speak to you soon!

Good luck!

!!!Liam!!!
Splash! Manager

That's tasty
09-11-2006, 09:20 PM

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!