PDA

View Full Version : Good Idea

Arnold64
17-03-2005, 09:00 PM
Just thinking, would it be a good idea to recruit people that used to go on habbo, perferably more educated habbos, to write articles on the forum or website to show new Habbos how to use habbo correctly and how not to abuse Habbo?

GommeInc
17-03-2005, 09:18 PM
Why used to? It would be better if they still go on it as their are way more scams etc now. But it is a good idea.

Concentric
17-03-2005, 10:30 PM
Why used to? It would be better if they still go on it as their are way more scams etc now. But it is a good idea.
It's not necessarily all about scams, it's about what Habbo's about, what to do and not to etc. I think it's quite a good idea, except that people that find out about Habbox and visit the site are already into Habbo, so you won't actually be informing people from the word go. It'd be good if you were to get people who'd just made a new account on Habbo to visit the page, then you'd be preaching to the n00bs, not to the people that had already got it wrong :rolleyes:

nvrspk4
18-03-2005, 12:19 AM
Thats what the tips and tricks section is for. And helping new Habbos get used to the environment falls under the category of HxHD and they do a magnificent job helping new Habbos so I think we have got it covered though it is a pretty good idea

Arnold64
18-03-2005, 04:54 PM
I should never of have spoke.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!