PDA

View Full Version : Kriss Macdonald

Casanova
09-11-2006, 11:45 AM
This happened March 2004, an incident so sick it actually makes me so annoyed still to this moment. They took a 15 year old innocent boy's life all through racial hatred. He was innocent and had done absolutely nothing to provoke these sick pieces of rubbish.

They did things that make me sick, i literally feel sick typing this. This includes ending his torment by burning him ALIVE! The sick *beebing* *beebs* burned him alive.

Finally yesterday they were sentenced to 74 years between them in prison. One of the murderer's Shahid, 29, who had also been in prison for assault in 1995, was released after nine months and went on to kill 15-year-old Kriss three months later.

It makes me annoyed that you'd probably find these men were at some point asylum seekers, or the possibility. Some may say it's racist for me to be so angry about it, but here is my opinion(s). I believe that if they did this in this mostly dominated white country, shouldn't they get life and it means LIFE? No chance of parole? As, they are a danger to society.

I believe all 3 should of been deported back to Pakistan where they were found and where i believe probably they were originally from. I mean deported into their custody into their law's and into their concequences. I think they'd face death, which could only be something to signal an eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth for this innocent boy's death.

I'm not being racist, i just believe if they aren't a scottish citizen and they did this to a scottish and citizen, they shouldn't belong in OUR country?

At least one thing's for sure, they'll suffer some beatings daily and some hatred the minute they step over a jail fresh-hold. Inmates will take pleasure in beating the living daylights out of these completely physcotic sad excuse for human's.

What's your views?

[BBC News Report (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgow_and_west/6130882.stm)]

Please note to moderators: This is national news. It isn't about anything personal, in the matter of MY personal information.

Also note, this isn't racial hatred.

Casanova
09-11-2006, 01:01 PM
here is the sentences for his killers, it was a total of 70 years. Sorry for the mistake!

Ringleader Imran "Baldy" Shahid, 29, will serve a minimum of 25 years.

His brother Zeeshan, 28, nicknamed Crazy, was sentenced to at least 23 years.

And Mohammed Faisal Mushtaq, 27, known as Becks, will spend 22 years in jail before he can be considered for release.

the judge commented saying this too
He added: "It truly was an abomination. The savage and barbaric nature of this notorious crime has rightly shocked and appalled the public.

"None of you has shown any remorse."

Lord Uist told Baldy: "It is clear to me that you are a thug and a bully with a sadistic nature and that you are not fit to be at liberty in a civilised society."

tbh imo no m8
09-11-2006, 01:04 PM
Was Kris white? And tbh this is sick

Casanova
09-11-2006, 01:05 PM
Yes, yes he was. He was picked out because he was "white". They drove him around terrorising him for 4 hours before they sadly stabbed him 13 times then set him alight.

It makes me so angry :@

tbh imo no m8
09-11-2006, 01:08 PM
They deserve more than prison

Casanova
09-11-2006, 01:23 PM
Yeah I agree, i think a good bricking from all of scotland.

tbh imo no m8
09-11-2006, 01:26 PM
And UK pls

Casanova
09-11-2006, 01:32 PM
Yeah. It's dispicable that someone could do that, for the colour of their skin? And these guy's are probably assylum seekers :@!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!