View Full Version : V11? :S MORE LIKE V10 AND A HALF

Owned?
09-11-2006, 08:53 PM
OMG?
habbo down for like what 14 hours for a few items to change in the catalogue and a new public room ? ;l

What a BIG Dissapointment there is nothing really changed..

With all the screenies we have seen of the "new cool v11" this doesn't really reflect any of it.
What happened to the "Being able to change your look in a room" or will that come with habbo-home? ;(

And as for the "Fabulous new clothes" LOL at the 2 or 3 new tops that "non hcs" can wear aswell ;l

And when they say "WOW 50 new wallpapers!!" they actually mean 4 or 5 new wallpapers with 45 diff colours :S

Ow well i guess it will be another month till we get snow wars ;(

>>Rant over :P

brandon
09-11-2006, 08:56 PM
Great news! nice find.

Sony.Com
09-11-2006, 08:56 PM
I agree with owned.

Its not what I thought it would be.

:Alpha
09-11-2006, 08:57 PM
I hope they will add more stuff cause atm.
Its bad.

Deiondre
09-11-2006, 08:58 PM
I know theres nothing very exciting

tekni
09-11-2006, 08:58 PM
Quick find , +rep

:Jamie
09-11-2006, 09:01 PM
Bit bad considering its been down all day..Expected at least something that didnt include buying creds(oh wait we got the clothes)

Smog
09-11-2006, 09:01 PM
i reaally strongly agree, i meen whats the point in new clothes for non hcs

and i cant believe no evryone can bounce :@

Kj2005
09-11-2006, 09:02 PM
We only will be able to change are clothes while in room when we get Habbo Home

jackass
09-11-2006, 09:13 PM
Quite frankly, you are all a bit rude. All the habbo staff and admins have been working there butts off all day to bring you the new version, and you just complain about it. If they read this thread, I bet they would be wishing they never even had the update for all of you.

summer
09-11-2006, 09:16 PM
yeah it sucks, it isn't a new version right now, just v10 with a few new features.

Dan2nd
09-11-2006, 09:17 PM
The best update ever was when they added all the dances that was awsome oh yeh the new ones pretty boring but they still have all those juicy *dribbles* cool *drools* rares*dribbles (again)* to release :)

Kymux
09-11-2006, 09:19 PM
Quite frankly, you are all a bit rude. All the habbo staff and admins have been working there butts off all day to bring you the new version, and you just complain about it. If they read this thread, I bet they would be wishing they never even had the update for all of you.

I agree with Grey. Think of how much effort has gone into this. They have taken as many habbos ideas as they can and tried to get them all queezed in, try to be a little more grateful for a free game that Habbo are trying to make better for you :)

jackass
09-11-2006, 09:28 PM
I agree with Grey. Think of how much effort has gone into this. They have taken as many habbos ideas as they can and tried to get them all queezed in, try to be a little more grateful for a free game that Habbo are trying to make better for you :)

Thanks for that and well said! :)

Stitch
09-11-2006, 09:31 PM
No one is ever happy with new versions..

The only thing i'm unhappy about is the queueing system they got rid of.

dirrty
09-11-2006, 09:31 PM
For hours and hours offline and this is what is given, its pretty rubbish. The updates are alright but nothing to write home about.

DJ-Ali
09-11-2006, 09:33 PM
Even if they made a Version with everything they could think of people would proberly still have something to complain about. There's always several moaners. Just wait till SnowStorm & HabboHome & all the other rares to come. Then you'll be happy.

jackass
09-11-2006, 09:34 PM
No one is ever happy with new versions..

The only thing i'm unhappy about is the queueing system they got rid of.

I have got to admit I am very unhappy about that. But the rest of the updates are fairly nice :)

Jam
09-11-2006, 09:36 PM
Ok 1. FINLAND Have To Do The Updates So Theres A Few Hours Delay
FINLAND Have To Back Up EVERY Single Habbos Database On A Server

THEN FINLAND Have To Transmit The Updates To Sulake HQ England OR Install Them Themselves, Then Repair The H/Page, Then Add The Database's Back, Then Check Rooms, Furni And If Database Reloaded Right PLUS Breakfast, Lunch, Tea ,And Breaks. Would You Like To Do That?

Kymux
09-11-2006, 09:37 PM
Yes the queueing system was fantastic. I suppose thi is to introduce the NEW HABBO TV! Exiting prospect. not likely :)

:Hazel
09-11-2006, 09:38 PM
Sorry you lot but if the highlight of your day is waiting for some poxy updates on a virtual game then you need to get lives. So its not what you wanted but then nothing is ever enough really for kids these days. :rolleyes:

Kids elsewhere have more to worryabout in life like for instance where their next meal is coming from let alone a poxy game with updates you don't appreciate.

Get over it.

Flumples
09-11-2006, 11:25 PM
OMG?
habbo down for like what 14 hours for a few items to change in the catalogue and a new public room ? ;l
All these 'cool new features' you've seen will have been uploaded and installed, they just haven't released them yet.

Battle Ball wasn't released straight away.

Uwe
09-11-2006, 11:29 PM
Habbo cant seem to win with some people...

Jamie!
09-11-2006, 11:40 PM
By the way some of you are chatting, you get the impression that you were expcting a whole new hotel? :rolleyes:

Agree with Hazels post...

Kotu
10-11-2006, 12:07 AM
They've upgraded and probably have every new feature of V11 ready to go but it'd be a bit of a bore releasing it all at once, wouldn't it? They'll introduce new rooms, new furniture, and other new features over the next few months just as they always do.

When the Hotels update to a new version they usually are offline for the majority of the day. It was no different today as it has ever been. We all know there were problems affecting the update too, as it was delayed.

Habbo Home is a completely different update, my assumption is we'll probably get that in the next couple of weeks if the updates follow a similar pattern as the other hotels. Habbo Home is the update that will introduce all the new homepage orientated features (being able to log-in through the homepage, buy furniture through the homepage, and update your Habbo, etc).

10-11-2006, 12:11 AM
Agree with Hazels post...

Amen. ;)

-<Josh>-
10-11-2006, 12:36 AM
If everyone's just patient i'm sure you'll start to see The Version 11 you were expecting to in the long run :]

Hurts
10-11-2006, 01:37 AM
I was expecting more today like the new iced door, area safe, few public rooms, however if we got it all at once we would start getting bored of it all. Anyway's we got new clothes, rare, room and furni updates not bad for one day ay :)

Homosexual
10-11-2006, 07:31 AM
The newfurni is coming later I got told.

Bun
10-11-2006, 07:46 AM
Oh please..
Why y'all complaining about it? I bet Sulake have worked so hard on the update and full credit to them. And to be honest, if you're complaining you had to wait 14 hours for it, then you need to get out more. Habbo didn't need to update but they did as it would give people bigger opportunities. Furthermore, it's good they have updated 4 new tops for non HC because unlike Jaqex for RuneScape, they don't just update members to make people want to buy Habbo Club. Why can't you just be happy with the update, after all, it's here to stay.

lew!
10-11-2006, 07:51 AM
Yeah, Most of the stuff is crap. theres a few things thats good..

And i know theyre working their butts off... But theyre millionairs arnt they?
Theyre getting paid to do it, And theyre in it just for the money!

e5
10-11-2006, 07:52 AM
I LYK V11 WHAT CHU CHATTIN

lew!
10-11-2006, 07:59 AM
im chattin bout v11 foo'

benjamin
10-11-2006, 08:03 AM
tbh only thing i really dislike is they deleted ecb.

Owned?
10-11-2006, 08:09 AM
Yeah, Most of the stuff is crap. theres a few things thats good..

And i know theyre working their butts off... But theyre millionairs arnt they?
Theyre getting paid to do it, And theyre in it just for the money!

Lol exactly!
Yes we all know how hard they have worked on the new version no one's saying they haven't ;l Im just saying the actual "big changes" aren't that big :)
And as for "Children tryna find their next ,meal?" wth has that got to do with habbo lmao :S
If you sayin we sound ungreatful maybe that's because the main changes that we've received are the fact that we have to spend more money on this "free game" which imo is not habbo trying to "improve our gaming experience" but to improve their income :p

Oh btw you noticed the "New fantastic wallpapers" are more expensive than the original wallpapers lol at that.. 5 credits for a patterned wallpaper :S
Only good thing changed : new rare = sleeping bag lmao its's so cute!

And thanks to the "Majority" of pple that have replied to my post that "understand" where i'm coming from :eusa_clap

10-11-2006, 10:11 AM
And as for "Children tryna find their next ,meal?" wth has that got to do with habbo lmao :S

I'm just putting into context how spoilt some kids are. Their main worry in life is over updates on a poxy pixelated game. It's just sad. Some people have real life worries you know...

Owned?
10-11-2006, 10:43 AM
I'm just putting into context how spoilt some kids are. Their main worry in life is over updates on a poxy pixelated game. It's just sad. Some people have real life worries you know...

Yes of course there are people with real life worries - we all have real life worries but :S
this thread is my view on the new changes in habbo how does that make me spoilt :(?
lol confuzzled :(
Like i've said we all know how hard they must of worked for the new version but the result don't reflect that in my eyes.

Maybe when they make more noticeable additions and changes i will make a "V11 rox" post :p

10-11-2006, 12:42 PM
Yes of course there are people with real life worries - we all have real life worries but :S
this thread is my view on the new changes in habbo how does that make me spoilt :(?
lol confuzzled :(
Like i've said we all know how hard they must of worked for the new version but the result don't reflect that in my eyes.

Maybe when they make more noticeable additions and changes i will make a "V11 rox" post :p

I'm making a general assumption of what I think people are like now.
People get so worked up over a poxy game its just stupid. You might be in the group that moan saying "I spend money on it it should be better" but why spend the dosh if you don't like what improvements they are trying to make? The people that are updating the hotel also probably have lives, it will take time...

Simplicated
10-11-2006, 02:25 PM
Sorry you lot but if the highlight of your day is waiting for some poxy updates on a virtual game then you need to get lives. So its not what you wanted but then nothing is ever enough really for kids these days. :rolleyes:

Kids elsewhere have more to worryabout in life like for instance where their next meal is coming from let alone a poxy game with updates you don't appreciate.

Get over it.

Lol i have to agree with you,

most people dont shut up about it as if their lives depended on it

Herman
10-11-2006, 03:02 PM
I'm pretty grateful that they've finally given us V11. But, I don't like the way they have taken away some of the old features, like the queueing system, the way furni drops back before being moved or picked up, etc.

Oh, and now you can't enter a room if it has no category. I had to change most of my room's category, which was a pain. Nevertheless, I'm still quite grateful. And damn is it laggy or what? :rolleyes:

10-11-2006, 03:04 PM
most people dont shut up about it as if their lives depended on it

Hit the nail on the head there. :p

Andyjb
10-11-2006, 08:12 PM

well i kinda agree with both sides, i mean if they have worked there butts off then there will be more to come but the way habbo and everyone else advertised it, it sounds as if it was gonna come all at once, for instance, it says on the release page that habbo live and new iced colours r out and i havnt got anything :(

Lubricant
11-11-2006, 06:14 PM
They have probably added quite alot of stuff, they just haven't released it. The sprites for all the new v11 furni would of been uploaded, plus rooms and loads of lines of coding. They don't just click a button and it all uploads into the right place.

Starburst..x
12-11-2006, 04:16 PM
I like version 11
I just thought more stuff came with it
Other than that its pretty good

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!