PDA

View Full Version : Should i join runescape?

Smits
10-11-2006, 05:59 PM
Well i need something else instead of habbo since i can't get started on habbo at all now, since i came back.

I was wondering is runescape worth playing? Tell me why i should join.
I looked and it looked bad with the graphics but i see many ppl love the game so maybe i should give it a chance.

If i joined would anybody be bale to help me out at the start?

Evil
10-11-2006, 06:16 PM
http://kbase.runescape.com/lang/en/aff/runescape/viewarticle.ws?article_id=2614

Evolving
10-11-2006, 06:33 PM
Well i need something else instead of habbo since i can't get started on habbo at all now, since i came back.

I was wondering is runescape worth playing? Tell me why i should join.
I looked and it looked bad with the graphics but i see many ppl love the game so maybe i should give it a chance.

If i joined would anybody be bale to help me out at the start?

Before you start the game you need to think about some things

Do you have a lot of spare time on your hands?
Do you have a LOT of Patience?
How long would you think about playing on the game?
Why are you on the game? Runescape isnt like habbo you dont just walk around making friends Its alot less friendly
Are you good at sticking to things?
The start of the game is Hard/boring but when you get certin levels up you will start to have more fun and when you learn what you need to do ect its a realy good game just be prepard for Different emotions lol you go through nearly every emotion playin Runescape init :)

Well that took long enuth O.o

RSTurbo
10-11-2006, 06:42 PM
You should join but not play it too much, because it's VERY addicting.

Smits
10-11-2006, 09:33 PM
So the graphics arn't anything to go off?

Buzle
10-11-2006, 10:43 PM
Nope, I dont even care about the graphics... Its about how much fun you have ;]

Rashelly
11-11-2006, 01:57 AM
There have been several threads like this one, I don't understand why people need to ask if they should play a game or not. You'd think I was crazy if I randomly walked up to you in the street and said "Hey dude, think I should play Crash Bandicoot?"
Just play it - try it out, and if you don't like it, stop playing. It's as simple as making b eans on toast.
Also, playability and enjoyment are way more important than graphics.

Crono
11-11-2006, 01:58 AM
Play if you want, but I don't see what's so great about it. I've tried playing it twice and got extremely bored within a week.

F 1 Z Z E H
11-11-2006, 01:59 AM
yah totally dude!!

Royal
11-11-2006, 02:32 AM
There have been several threads like this one, I don't understand why people need to ask if they should play a game or not. You'd think I was crazy if I randomly walked up to you in the street and said "Hey dude, think I should play Crash Bandicoot?"
Just play it - try it out, and if you don't like it, stop playing. It's as simple as making b eans on toast.
Also, playability and enjoyment are way more important than graphics.

I totally agree with Rachel, + rep for that awnser. But I think you should give RuneScape a shot It's fun ;).

boyslikegirls
11-11-2006, 02:57 AM
tbh try it then see if you like it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!