PDA

View Full Version : The total idiot of a lurer.

Axel
10-11-2006, 06:55 PM
Some with the name 'Vamp_pker' pms me saying that he's selling 2.5k raw sharks (i was buying on forums at the time). So i said 'where you at' and he says 'im logging out soon, fally east my world quick'. So I rush there and to my 'surpise' he isn't there. I ask him of his whereabouts, and he replies 'i said edgeville bank'. It was obvious he was trying to lure me, so I thought I might as well play along with him for the fun of it.

So I swiftly rubbed my glory and teled to Edge and went in the bank, and asked once again 'where' and he said 'edge bank right now'. I told him 'im there right now and youre not?' and he replies with 'i said the monastery, not edge bank, your mind is tricking you'. So now he has changed the location twice. He told me to 'go around the hill to get to me' so I went the other way around the hill, the way that doesn't consist of you going through the wilderness, and traded him. He said 'hi, lets go to the bank to get the sharks, follow me'. How stupid is that? He's so close to Edge Bank, but he supposedly ran to the monastery for no apparent reason, and he didn't take the sharks anyway? So i ran around the hill the wilderness way and again to my 'suprise' got attacked by, oh what a coincidence, a level 88, exactly my level! But I made it.

I then said 'come to the bank and get the sharks out then' and he said 'i cant, ive got lag'. Lmaoing at this point.... so i said 'you wouldnt be able to message if you have lag' but he said 'you need to trade me to get me out of lag'. Come on, what a load of bull.... so I eventually went into the wildy to please him and his nooby 88 friend, and got attacked by his noob friend again, and died.

I was so shocked that i lost my bones, so i teled back to edge with my glory, and the lurer was in the bank, his noob friend outside. I asked him 'can i buy my sharks now' and he runs up to his attacker friend outside the bank and instantly his friend says 'ty for the trade' pretending he bought the sharks. I said 'youre so dumb, ive been playing along with this' and he said 'yes and we will enjoy your 12 mil'.

So I hope they enjoy their imaginary 12 mil.

F 1 Z Z E H
10-11-2006, 07:00 PM
LOL, what a goon.

Evolving
10-11-2006, 07:01 PM
Some with the name 'Vamp_pker' pms me saying that he's selling 2.5k raw sharks (i was buying on forums at the time). So i said 'where you at' and he says 'im logging out soon, fally east my world quick'. So I rush there and to my 'surpise' he isn't there. I ask him of his whereabouts, and he replies 'i said edgeville bank'. It was obvious he was trying to lure me, so I thought I might as well play along with him for the fun of it.

So I swiftly rubbed my glory and teled to Edge and went in the bank, and asked once again 'where' and he said 'edge bank right now'. I told him 'im there right now and youre not?' and he replies with 'i said the monastery, not edge bank, your mind is tricking you'. So now he has changed the location twice. He told me to 'go around the hill to get to me' so I went the other way around the hill, the way that doesn't consist of you going through the wilderness, and traded him. He said 'hi, lets go to the bank to get the sharks, follow me'. How stupid is that? He's so close to Edge Bank, but he supposedly ran to the monastery for no apparent reason, and he didn't take the sharks anyway? So i ran around the hill the wilderness way and again to my 'suprise' got attacked by, oh what a coincidence, a level 88, exactly my level! But I made it.

I then said 'come to the bank and get the sharks out then' and he said 'i cant, ive got lag'. Lmaoing at this point.... so i said 'you wouldnt be able to message if you have lag' but he said 'you need to trade me to get me out of lag'. Come on, what a load of bull.... so I eventually went into the wildy to please him and his nooby 88 friend, and got attacked by his noob friend again, and died.

I was so shocked that i lost my bones, so i teled back to edge with my glory, and the lurer was in the bank, his noob friend outside. I asked him 'can i buy my sharks now' and he runs up to his attacker friend outside the bank and instantly his friend says 'ty for the trade' pretending he bought the sharks. I said 'youre so dumb, ive been playing along with this' and he said 'yes and we will enjoy your 12 mil'.

so what did you loes? Nothing?
how come you played along?

Axel
10-11-2006, 07:02 PM
so what did you loes? Nothing?
how come you played along?

To see what rubbish excuses he could make.

mr.parasols
10-11-2006, 07:12 PM
You should have owned his friend :(

micky.blue.eyes
10-11-2006, 07:21 PM
You should've brought a dds, super strength and a p pot to hurt the noob friend. :D That's what I always do when I'm rc'ing and some noobish pk'er tries to kill me.

Danzilla
10-11-2006, 07:42 PM
LOL! I did this once and after about 5mins he ran out of ideas to get me in wildy he just said 'Omg' and logged. ;P
I would laugh more if you went in your bank and found out that you had lost your money. ;o Only joking. :D

Erin
10-11-2006, 08:26 PM
Lol i did that once and i braught 6.7m into wildy and got killed
kinda the same

/Rossco\
10-11-2006, 08:26 PM
yeh, i had that done to me once, i tried to kill him, only brough d long tho but almsot had him

Joahh
10-11-2006, 08:43 PM
Hes my idol

Evolving
10-11-2006, 08:56 PM
Any one here Lure?
I havnt tryed it or hasnt happend to me but i dont understand how people can fall for it as why would you take the itmes you are selling in to the wildy? the big screen comes up / WARNING \ ? Who would carry on goin in?

Erin
10-11-2006, 09:04 PM
I lured a green mask

Ekalb
10-11-2006, 10:22 PM
If only you could write on partchment in RS and drop it when you die.
It wou;d have been funny him picking up only some bones and a note that said "Your a noob"

Buzle
10-11-2006, 10:37 PM
Haha yeah :rolleyes:
That happened to me, but I lost 2.2M and thats why I quit ;[ (I know it doesnt sound like lots, but it was at the time)
I was devistated and so I canceled my membership and didnt come back.
BUT!
When he tried to lure me, I was like 3 steps away from the Wilderness Sign and the big WARNING didnt pop up, his friend came along and froze me and killed me. I quit and came back a month or two ago.

;[
Im still a bit sad about it cause of how pathetic he was being the level he was (level 102).

Royal
10-11-2006, 10:41 PM

ROFL, he's the weirdest lurer ever; It'd be funny if you killed him though ;). + Rep for the story must of took you 5 minutes to type that.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!