PDA

View Full Version : Making furni?

Smits
10-11-2006, 09:24 PM
How do you make furni? I have nothing at the moment. I have 3 credit codes and i'm selling those but after that i can't and won't buy anymore credits.
I was wondering how did you get started with furni.
I recently came back and literally have nothng

Thanks <3

exploit
11-11-2006, 09:57 AM
When I first started my friend bought me a few offers to get me started.. I then went to doing a few mafi's ( lmao i know ) and then I went to gaming rooms and got a hc sofa <3 THEN i bought credits [:

womanizer
11-11-2006, 12:20 PM
When I was hacked I constantly played games. I made loads

MJJ
11-11-2006, 12:43 PM
My friend bought me credits.. and I made a mafia ^_^
I made loads.

Papershop
13-11-2006, 02:30 PM
i dunt really understand how people make money from mafias?
Anyways, trading is the best way. Sell your cred codes to respected people, you should get about 10hcs, which means your well on the way :] Then trade them, trying to make profit every trade. Watch out though, because you shudnt just buy anything that has a profit. some things are really hard to sell and somethings fall in value after a while if they arent want asmuch. So buy for less, and then quickly sell for more, before the market has time to decrease :] ty nathan x

Boxiel
13-11-2006, 02:47 PM
Make a shop, asking like .5 profit each time.... Works for me and many others.

:Hazel
13-11-2006, 02:58 PM
Trading used to be the way, I would suggest that but no one really trades anymore.

ColyTom
14-11-2006, 04:24 PM
Trade a lot, you will eventually make furni or open up a furni shop. Another way is to join a mafia or just play a load of games.

Papershop
14-11-2006, 04:44 PM
Trading used to be the way, I would suggest that but no one really trades anymore.

You must be joking :O
Theres more trades rooms on the hotel than anything else..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!