PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone experienced the same problem?

lLustre
11-11-2006, 01:01 AM
Erm well, since v11 release, i've been able to access all my guest rooms but for some strange reason am unable to access my sofa storage room. :/ its quite annoying lol. the 'loading' box disappears and im stuck at a black screen...and i had to reload. Reloaded like a gazillion times but it still doesnt work, and its been like this since yesterday. anyone has any ideas on how to solve it? or is anyone experiencing the same problem as me?

Plank
11-11-2006, 12:50 PM
happend to me a while ago... dunno what caused it.. all my rooms were fine except one which gives me a black screen, and my mates could load it fine, so i emailed habbo and they said they will get it fixed.. 1 week later, still not fixed so i found a tele that went into that room, went in there and it was fine...

deleting cookies ect didnt work for me, but it might work for u so try it

lLustre
11-11-2006, 02:21 PM
happend to me a while ago... dunno what caused it.. all my rooms were fine except one which gives me a black screen, and my mates could load it fine, so i emailed habbo and they said they will get it fixed.. 1 week later, still not fixed so i found a tele that went into that room, went in there and it was fine...

deleting cookies ect didnt work for me, but it might work for u so try it

Tried that already.. including reinstalling shockwave.. but none of those worked T.T and that room... only has sofas =.= and no teles. arggggh. T.T and i did ask people to try and get in... but they couldnt as well =/

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!