PDA

View Full Version : [Request] AllHabbo.com - Site Manager (Coder)

DJCoopster
11-11-2006, 01:22 AM
Hello there,

First of all , I'm posting here as I need a coder. Seeing as most coders would check such a category.

AllHabbo.com are on the look out for someone to become the Site Manager. Why? As we have came to a 'GIANT' stand still when it comes to a Backend system in which we can use to control the site and radio. So we are looking for this position to be filled by a skilled and experienced coder. You need nothing else but to be an expert coder in the forms of PHP, xHTML and mySQL.

This is a ' TALL' order for a Habbo fansite, and many people will be curious to why we want such a complex and advanced system to control the site. Here's why. In the past AllHabbo, formally known as Habbling, was known for more Offline's than Online's. As we were continually changing layouts and content. To do this we had to shut the site. So soon we are releasing our newest layout arrival to AllHabbo - Version 2.1. With this it's a basic site, but we want to improve on this and bring a backend system upon the release of Version 2.2.

So basically we want to improve on the sites update effectiveness and productivity to a maximum. We are also working on the site, and never a day goes by where the site is modified and improved upon. So if you were to join the team you'd be joining a very dedicated and hard working one.More information about the site would be that we are an Official Fansite for HabboHotel Chinaand United Kingdom. We were previously Official on Canada, but for ungiven reasons from Staff we were removed. We are currently enquiring to the removal of the site. Ultimative (myself) and icebox12 of Habbo UK own it and it has various rooms on Habbo UK like the Cabinet Drop-In and Help Desk.

I've blabbed on enough I guess, but PLEASE if you are interested and have the knowledge of coding we require then please give me a shout!

Thank you for taking the time to read this,
Ultimative
(AllHabbo.com Owner)

J1MI (Forum Moderator) - Thread moved from Show Off Your Website Here - Including Habbo Fansites.

xRoyal15
16-11-2006, 07:13 PM
Hi, I have read all of the above, and im good with php/mysql and would love the job, so erm... Ill PM you about it :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!