PDA

View Full Version : I am ready to die

MusicPalace
11-11-2006, 02:16 AM
I really just wish i would die. And if this thread sounds like complaning to you too bad its true and i need your help. So please help cuz i have no clue what i am spose to do.

I always end up losing everyone i ever cared out, because of my actions. I lost my best cousin when i said some really nasty stuff to him in a fight. He dosn't want to speak to me ever again and i have tried many times to repair the relationship. I lost one of my best friends when she decided to get into smoking and join the bad news kids in our school. Now shes become bad news. She won't talk to me anymore and i can't get her back the way she use to be. My cousin and my best friend mean sooo much to me and i feel that all this was my fault. My brother used drugs and when i asked him to stop he wouldn't and now hes in the hospital. My other 2 cousins are in probation for using drugs and shop lifting. My parents are getting a devorce. Almost all my friends hate me and will not talk to me now. I get picked on every day at school and i am always alone. I come home and get yelled at by my parents for some stupid reason. Oh and there is so much more.

I've thought about cutting myself, i've even actually tried suffocating myself. I know i don't deserve to live, i am miserabal and no good for anyone. I really need some help before my life falls apart even more, or i will not be here long.

PLEASE HELP.

clarissa !!
11-11-2006, 02:20 AM
see your doctor. they can reffer you to someone so you can talk your feelings though etc.

MusicPalace
11-11-2006, 02:25 AM
ok... i think i really do need to sort this whole thing out. I've been living like this for too long.

boyslikegirls
11-11-2006, 02:26 AM
thinking about it makes it worse tbh

MusicPalace
11-11-2006, 02:30 AM
thats the problem i can't keep my mind off of it.

boyslikegirls
11-11-2006, 02:30 AM
think about rainbows.
yeah, rainbows.

clarissa !!
11-11-2006, 02:32 AM
think about rainbows.
yeah, rainbows.
i love rainbows
and stars :D

mmhmm.
11-11-2006, 02:33 AM
focus on the better things in your life.

also remember that it could be worse.. that sounds depressing, but its true, and it makes you feel a little better about your situation. there could be so many more things wrong with your life right?

11-11-2006, 02:34 AM
I'm not trying to be nasty dude but please don't take it extreme try speak to connections

MusicPalace
11-11-2006, 02:37 AM
maybe i should talk to my mother?

boyslikegirls
11-11-2006, 02:38 AM
maybe i should talk to my mother?just don't say it agressive/fast if you talk to her about it. ;/

MusicPalace
11-11-2006, 02:49 AM
is it the best thing to do?

Homesrfan
11-11-2006, 04:10 AM
is it the best thing to do?
Yes, talking to family would be ideal. Find someone you can really trust. Just talk to them... it will probably be really uncomfortable at first. Honestly, it's really hard to know what to do when you start to get depressed because everyone is different. I really wish I could tell you what to do... talk to a counselor maybe?

alexxxxx
11-11-2006, 09:19 AM
depression. tell your parents to grow up. Tell them you have to take **** (starred out myself mods) all day at school and you just want to relax. Try your hardest to get to go out with your mates and have fun.

sock
11-11-2006, 09:34 AM
Get you and your parents altogether for a meal, tell them how you feel, and what you feel like, and think about what you can do with yourself when your older.. e.g. house, own life, wife, kids.

En-hosting
11-11-2006, 11:10 AM
*REMOVED*

Nixt (Forum Moderator) Please do not reverse the actions of a Moderator or avoid the forum filter.

micky.blue.eyes
11-11-2006, 11:15 AM
Talking to your parents is the first step to take, they'll probably understand it and help you, so your home will be a place to relax, not a place to get yelled at.
Once your parents are suportive it's time to look for solutions for the troubles at school. If it's really bad at school you might want to change school, a fresh start, new friends, nothing to remind you of the old days.
The things you just mentioned aren't your fault, it's not your fault that your friend started smoking, it's not your fault your cousin doesn't want to talk to you anymore, it's not your fault that your brother is in the hospital because of drugs, you were trying to help them, get them off the drugs and to repair the relationships, you're a very good person and it's stupid that the other people didn't accept your help. Stop thinking it's your fault, because it's not.

alexxxxx
11-11-2006, 02:09 PM
Talking to your parents is the first step to take, they'll probably understand it and help you, so your home will be a place to relax, not a place to get yelled at.
Once your parents are suportive it's time to look for solutions for the troubles at school. If it's really bad at school you might want to change school, a fresh start, new friends, nothing to remind you of the old days.
The things you just mentioned aren't your fault, it's not your fault that your friend started smoking, it's not your fault your cousin doesn't want to talk to you anymore, it's not your fault that your brother is in the hospital because of drugs, you were trying to help them, get them off the drugs and to repair the relationships, you're a very good person and it's stupid that the other people didn't accept your help. Stop thinking it's your fault, because it's not.

Very good idea. =]

MusicPalace
11-11-2006, 02:10 PM
I had a nice talk with my mother and it really helped. Thanks alot guys. Thread closed please.

alexxxxx
11-11-2006, 02:12 PM
I had a nice talk with my mother and it really helped. Thanks alot guys. Thread closed please.

Glad to have possibly have helped.

sarey
11-11-2006, 02:13 PM
Even though everything may be all good now, nothings worth you taking your life. Life is given to you for a reason, whether or not you've found that reason, you shouldn't take your life over anything.
www.teenhelp.org - Useful link for help/support
<3 Take care.

OmgAMark
11-11-2006, 02:21 PM
I suggest you use pills, it would seem the easiest way to kill yourself.

Cutting yourself would be to painful, I dont know but It would seem to be for me. Suffocation wouldnt work cause you'd only pass out and losen a grip on what your using to suffocate yourself.

So yea, pills would be painless and easier. Enjoy.

MusicPalace
11-11-2006, 02:24 PM
erm...you helped alot. OmgAMark...you don't take it seriously obviously so please leave the thread.

A big thanks to everyone else though. :)

Issues resolved, once again mod please close thread.

OmgAMark
11-11-2006, 02:29 PM
erm...you helped alot. OmgAMark...you don't take it seriously obviously so please leave the thread.

I thought you said you were looking for a way to commit suicide. I dont actually think you should... but thats the easiest way to do it id figure.

Samster
11-11-2006, 02:30 PM
You REALLY need help-Ring childline

sarey
11-11-2006, 02:40 PM
Is not, pills arnt lol. >.<

Anyway, he was looking for advice.
Notice the 'help' at the end of the post.

micky.blue.eyes
11-11-2006, 02:51 PM

A big thanks to everyone else though. :)

Issues resolved, once again mod please close thread.

Normally mods can't close threads on request, but as people are still replying even though you don't need help anymore, I'll close it, to prevent any more pointless posts. :)

Thread locked.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!