PDA

View Full Version : Versian 7 - Profit's Determin date.

Revis
18-03-2005, 05:56 PM
Right, as alot of you know Sulake and Habbo Ltd are both buisnesses, and the goal of a buisness is to provide a service people want at a price, and to try and increase there profits. With the Easter Furni coming out/out, this will give them extra revenue. But after easter there is a great gap untill the next holiday, which is halloween. And with it being summer not as many people will want to be inside during the hot weather. So their profits will drop, so a way to boost this is with Habbo 7.0, the plan would be that people will spend more money on credits to buy the new furni, hopefully increasing Habbo Ltd's profits in the summer time. So i predict it won't be realised in the Next 3 Weeks unless Habbo LTD has a HUGE Slump in Profits.

* These aren't facts, they are an opion based on buisness knowledge, sorry if this is the wrong forum but hey... *
* Edit * Sorry about the Spelling of the title, I'm not really thinking tonight *

Scriptermone
18-03-2005, 05:58 PM
Right, as alot of you know Sulake and Habbo Ltd are both buisnesses, and the goal of a buisness is to provide a service people want at a price, and to try and increase there profits. With the Easter Furni coming out/out, this will give them extra revenue. But after easter there is a great gap untill the next holiday, which is halloween. And with it being summer not as many people will want to be inside during the hot weather. So their profits will drop, so a way to boost this is with Habbo 7.0, the plan would be that people will spend more money on credits to buy the new furni, hopefully increasing Habbo Ltd's profits in the summer time. So i predict it won't be realised in the Next 3 Weeks unless Habbo LTD has a HUGE Slump in Profits.

* These aren't facts, they are an opion based on buisness knowledge, sorry if this is the wrong forum but hey... *

Toushe!

8Freak8
18-03-2005, 06:09 PM
Spot on I reckon :)

2hd.
18-03-2005, 06:11 PM
yes, i can see this happening. 100% correct business thinking

Mit
18-03-2005, 06:24 PM
i think habbo should maybe release summer furni. maybe a beahc ball, or things like shells and stuff. it would be wicked!

Wootzeh
18-03-2005, 06:56 PM
why would they?
they've done well 3years running O.o

Butcher11
18-03-2005, 07:43 PM
Well, I would expect Habbo 7 to come out in Late June early July, when Habbo is least popular.
But, businesses do weird things

Revis
18-03-2005, 08:20 PM
why would they?
they've done well 3years running O.o
That is true, but if they are trying to expand this year then they'll need to make profits all year round, not just at the beginning and end of each year.

GommeInc
18-03-2005, 08:26 PM
That is true, but if they are trying to expand this year then they'll need to make profits all year round, not just at the beginning and end of each year.
I think habbo has been getting greeding with in 3 years

Revis
18-03-2005, 08:31 PM
I think habbo has been getting greeding with in 3 years
But it's a very fast growing company, many companys would wish to have offices in more than 3 countries let alone the 10+ habbo LTD have, Daisy and Aapo struck gold with this plan and she has probably earnt her money back and then some.

8Freak8
18-03-2005, 09:21 PM
She was foolish to quit though :P

tommsixty9
18-03-2005, 09:49 PM
This is very true, but i think Habbo will release it as soon as they have fxed al the bugs, dont forget, it could take them a long time to fix the bugs with all the new furni thats not realesed on any hotels yet and they havent even cleared up the bugs with the rollers yet, so i think it will be out in about 6 weeks or longer.

Revis
18-03-2005, 09:59 PM
This is very true, but i think Habbo will release it as soon as they have fxed al the bugs, dont forget, it could take them a long time to fix the bugs with all the new furni thats not realesed on any hotels yet and they havent even cleared up the bugs with the rollers yet, so i think it will be out in about 6 weeks or longer.

Thats a point, we don't even know if Sulake have finished V7.0, Habbo.No might be a very early BETA Stage. I Think 6 Weeks is the best guess of when it'll come out. Gives them enough time to fix it and its during that summer period i talked about.

Mit
18-03-2005, 10:07 PM
i but you version 7 is coming outin like december and this is to make us buy loads of creds cause my mates have bought 200 creds for the new furni.

Revis
18-03-2005, 10:14 PM
i but you version 7 is coming outin like december and this is to make us buy loads of creds cause my mates have bought 200 creds for the new furni.

Nah it won't be that long, they got the christmas campaign going on there and i bet thats a good earner for them, it'll be before october.

GommeInc
18-03-2005, 10:19 PM
But it's a very fast growing company, many companys would wish to have offices in more than 3 countries let alone the 10+ habbo LTD have, Daisy and Aapo struck gold with this plan and she has probably earnt her money back and then some.
They're extremely small offices though. They're aren't many staff members that actually work at the office. I would say 10+ roughly, some come in to the office at random

Dave,
18-03-2005, 10:29 PM
I don't see the purpose of this thread? Are you having a rant or something?

Revis
18-03-2005, 10:47 PM
I don't see the purpose of this thread? Are you having a rant or something?

Nope, just trying to figure out a logical time for it to be realised for all the people who are like "ooh its coming out today."

Dave,
18-03-2005, 10:52 PM
Nope, just trying to figure out a logical time for it to be realised for all the people who are like "ooh its coming out today."

I see. Well to be honest it will be come out when it comes out. But good theory.

Mit
19-03-2005, 08:49 AM
alot of the moneys from other companies investingnin habbo

Phila
19-03-2005, 07:01 PM
The profits would be reviewed annually, not weekly/monthly! Each hotel will have a set date for the new release, and it's whenever sulake can get round to it. They will be ironing out any problems produced from .no i should think!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!