PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea and Manchester United - The Race To The Title

Tipped
11-11-2006, 12:53 PM
already it seems that chelsea and man utd are the 2 teams competing for the premiership arsenal and liverpool are too far away now :D

but who is the stronger?

if man utd win against them then they surely must have the better chance and if chelsea win they have better chance...

chelsea have a team full of superstars

man utd have rooney and ronaldo who can win a game on their own

if they get hargreaves they must be certain to win the premiership

i knooow its only november but still... what do yuu think!

Turnip
11-11-2006, 01:43 PM
UTD all the way,
Chelsea dont play football, they just use money. :P
If Roman was to leave, they would have 2 sell so many players lol.

but i have a feeling UTD will do it.

Torres and Hargeaves both hoping to come 2 utd in jan :D

FlyingJesus
11-11-2006, 03:34 PM
As much as people say "Chelsea only survive because of the billionaire", you have to admire him. Roman Imblesquibblewhateverhisnameis is living his dream - he got rich and has enough money to do whatever he wants with something that he's passionate about. Also, players don't HAVE to go to Chelsea, they choose to.

Jamie!
11-11-2006, 04:37 PM
Chelsea will win it. You could spend all the money in the world on a team full of superstars but you still have to get them to play well together...

J.J.V
11-11-2006, 04:48 PM
Also, players don't HAVE to go to Chelsea, they choose to.

Yes but if you were offered either 50,000 pounds a week or 120,000 pounds a week which would you choose??? £120,000 a week is what Michael Ballack is currently paid to play football a couple times a week during a season...

Chelsea will win it. You could spend all the money in the world on a team full of superstars but you still have to get them to play well together...

I agree totally however the superstars do make it a lot easier... Especially having people like Michael Ballack and Shevchenko who were simply born with tons of footballing talent and bang goals in for fun.

Oh and as for the initial question I believe and hope Man Unt will win the title even though I am a Liverpool supporter I would rather you win it than the billionaire club tbh.

brapbrap
11-11-2006, 06:28 PM
What about Pool and arsenal, evereyone said we dont have a chance (Liverpool), it was an 11 point gap on chelsea now its only 8, so meh, if we the big 3 at home and arsenal away, theres a chance.

HOLD THE FAITH REDMEN.

brandon
11-11-2006, 06:33 PM
tbh I can't see Hargreaves making Utd's title hopes a certaincy.

Marsquake
11-11-2006, 06:34 PM
already it seems that chelsea and man utd are the 2 teams competing for the premiership arsenal and liverpool are too far away now :D

but who is the stronger?

if man utd win against them then they surely must have the better chance and if chelsea win they have better chance...

chelsea have a team full of superstars

man utd have rooney and ronaldo who can win a game on their own

if they get hargreaves they must be certain to win the premiership

i knooow its only november but still... what do yuu think!
that is bullcrap, does that mean cause middlesbrough beat chelsea that we have a better chance of winning? no.... i think it might go to man u this year.

brapbrap
11-11-2006, 06:37 PM
tbh I can't see Hargreaves making Utd's title hopes a certaincy.

Exactly, he isnt going to score a match winning goal every week, and TBh i see Torres going to Liverpool over United as we have a spanish manager, and Torres and Alonso grew up in the same vilage and are best mates.

brandon
11-11-2006, 06:37 PM
that is bullcrap, does that mean cause middlesbrough beat chelsea that we have a better chance of winning? no.... i think it might go to man u this year.
tbh Norwich beat Man Utd so I am dissapointed we didn't have a better chance that season of coming 3rd.

brapbrap
11-11-2006, 06:47 PM
Looooool

SOUTHEND FOR THE PREM =]

brandon
11-11-2006, 06:51 PM
Exactly, he isnt going to score a match winning goal every week, and TBh i see Torres going to Liverpool over United as we have a spanish manager, and Torres and Alonso grew up in the same vilage and are best mates.
Do Pool really need another strike though lol?
Especially for the price too

--ss--
11-11-2006, 06:55 PM
i think chelsea will win like always , they have a better chance tbh , arsenal may come back

ScouseOrient
11-11-2006, 07:08 PM
my prediction is that morinio pays the pilot of the manu private jet sued in the champions legue to crash into a sky scraper.
i think chelsea will win like always , they have a better chance tbh , arsenal may come back

Is there any need for that, espically after Man united and Munich etc.

--ss--
11-11-2006, 07:12 PM
Is there any need for that, espically after Man united and Munich etc.

what :s

brandon
11-11-2006, 07:14 PM
He means what you said is a bit disrespectful after the plane that crashed
at Munich, where alot/most/all (not sure) Man Utd players died.

brapbrap
11-11-2006, 07:21 PM

You must be clueless, Read this, (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munich_air_accident_%281958%29) and think next time.

Btw im ScouseOrient.

--ss--
11-11-2006, 07:23 PM
He means what you said is a bit disrespectful after the plane that crashed
at Munich, where alot/most/all (not sure) Man Utd players died.

oh i never knew/heard about that :s
anyway ill edit it out /get super mod to do it for me

infatuation
11-11-2006, 07:27 PM

done ;)
imo i think chelsea can have a good chance.

brapbrap
11-11-2006, 07:30 PM

No problemo, Mate, its good that you got someone to edit it out.

RESPECT For that one, repuation added.

Chease
15-11-2006, 12:43 PM
arsenal and liverpool are too far away now :D

Sorry but.. let me just get this straight.. how many games have been played? 12 for most, 11 for Arsenal and Wigan. Arsenal are only 7 points away from Chelsea and 11 points from Man United. It's too early in the season to say Arsenal have no chance in winning when we have.

Liverpool.. well that's another story, but every team in the premiership still has a chance, some are just more doubtful than others.

We've beat Man U and Liverpool this season so don't say we haven't got a chance.

For me, the top contenders (in alphabetical order..) are Arsenal, Aston Villa, Bolton, Chelsea and Man U. Portsmouth and Wigan are also looking good but I'd be suprised if they got in the top 4.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!