PDA

View Full Version : Do you fall in love with people you can never have?

Hopeless
11-11-2006, 07:52 PM
I fancy loads of people in my school
And its so annoying because i do fancy some gay people but mostly i fancy straight people. Well i don't no if you do but it happens to me all the time.

dirrty
11-11-2006, 07:55 PM
Yes,
but i dont fall in love. More of lust. Im only 15. I wont know what love is to the most extent.

O didnt realise it was in the gay section lol.

My post was aimed at the females lol.

cocaine
11-11-2006, 07:56 PM
Yeah, but I'm straight, and I fall in love with people I can never have.

Its so annoying.

liquid
11-11-2006, 07:57 PM
I fancy loads of people in my school
And its so annoying because i do fancy some gay people but mostly i fancy straight people. Well i don't no if you do but it happens to me all the time.

that isn't love lol.

and i don't tend to fall in love much, so yano :P

benjamin
12-11-2006, 06:43 PM
lol, once. i'm pretty sure i love[d] them.

mostly lust tbh.

EverSteve
15-11-2006, 03:33 PM
Uhm...

Lollll. I don't know whether the people I fancy are gay or straight. I mean when your 15 if you ask are you gay they'll know you like them or somet :S. Most people at 12-16 are insecure

But....I seem to fancy the wrong age....Im 15 and I fancy a 12 year old at the time i thought he was 15 but when i found of one of my mates he was 12 i was like oh no! LOOOL am i perv?

Leigh
16-11-2006, 12:02 AM
I'm just attracted to people wether there gay or straight.. it's lust that sends you to them! :P

Although, i'm careful around straight people that i like..

benjamin
16-11-2006, 08:15 AM
Uhm...

Lollll. I don't know whether the people I fancy are gay or straight. I mean when your 15 if you ask are you gay they'll know you like them or somet :S. Most people at 12-16 are insecure

But....I seem to fancy the wrong age....Im 15 and I fancy a 12 year old at the time i thought he was 15 but when i found of one of my mates he was 12 i was like oh no! LOOOL am i perv?
i would say you're not a perv.

1. 3 years is nothing.
2. you didn't know his age beforehand anyway.

oh and er, i really like this guy atm, and i think he's straight..

laurenx
17-11-2006, 10:07 PM
only twice really, once i dont want to explain tbh. I am fancying this guy atm :8

massacre
18-11-2006, 10:57 PM
yeh once. i could never have the person though lol ;[

i still want her tbh.

Hopeless
20-11-2006, 06:53 PM
well i know i am gay lol

even tho i took a gay test and got 33% >>

brandon
20-11-2006, 07:05 PM
That happens with me, but in terms like. I could never had her because she'd never be intrested sort of way

Flumples
21-11-2006, 10:06 PM
lol! if you like them and they're straight, try turning them. if they're not like 'omg i hate queers they can go die', then its easier than you think ;D

angel329
21-11-2006, 10:12 PM
well yeah i used to really like this guy called ollie like for 3 years and he has never liked me and he went out with this girl this year tht im sort of friends with.. and she just like dont care cos i told her and she told me once she wanted to go bk out with him cos he dumped her for cheating i dont want him now but i wanted a guy called rowan earliar in year but hes goin out with this girl called lily and i dont reli like her but i hav kinda made friends wiv her but never tlk to her neway and she makes me wanna scream at her cos i want him badly lol but yeh... i dont lyk ne one atm so .. yeh

EverSteve
22-11-2006, 12:37 PM
lol! if you like them and they're straight, try turning them. if they're not like 'omg i hate queers they can go die', then its easier than you think ;D

Problemo there. If someone says they dont mind gays. If you go up and feal them for saying it. They might think twice about making friends with Gays again. Because if you do something the whole gay reputation gose down with it. Stupid in it :(

Charlie
22-11-2006, 12:58 PM
Yea, i currently like someone at my college, but i'm too shy to talk to them, and i know they're probably straight.

People say you should just go for it anyway, and if they say no, its not the end of the world, they're plenty more fish in the sea. But, tbh, i don't think it's that easy.

EverSteve
24-11-2006, 12:46 AM
Lol yes same here. I dont wanna come on some people cause if i turn on someone at school they'll be the rumours all around school. And i dont wanna go on the people outa school cause i wanna keep friends

Thats why i dont think ill ever have them :P

benjamin
24-11-2006, 07:56 AM
i've tried that ;( no luck.

Canariez
24-11-2006, 12:32 PM
I've never falled in love with someone that i knew i couldn't have in a fancy way, but i have loved someone, and now know i can never have.

H.bubbly
26-11-2006, 05:01 PM
Yep... Indeed i do.

Hoax
26-11-2006, 05:07 PM
i sure do :) Haha

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!