PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Looking for DJ Jobs - Very Experienced

Sony.Com
11-11-2006, 11:19 PM
Hey,
My name Is John and I am currently looking for some DJ jobs. My habbo name is Joz104 and my prefered DJ name it DJ John. I have been DJing for about 3 years.
I have DJed for Habbari, Habbem, habboxlive*for a short time last year* Habboremix and other sites. I have 500+ songs currently on my hard drive and I can download more for requests and all at any time with Napster and I have a microphone. I live in Canada and I am 4 hours behind GMT time.

You should hire me as a DJ because I am a very experienced DJ and I love to DJ. I am a very commited person also. Another reason is because my timezone is -4Hrs GMT I can DJ earley morning and late nights when most people can't DJ.

If you have any jobs open on sites please PM me or post here:)

Thanks
Joz104

redtom
12-11-2006, 12:48 PM
Wanna work for DJ on my site? teen-tunes.com

I've done all the pages and that but I'm setting up/making a user system what has a dj panel and news panel thing with it, thats why none of the links work and the frames on the left go to the wrong pages

but it should be finished this week some time

Sony.Com
12-11-2006, 02:42 PM
Sure:)

Just PM me with the info plz?

Also do you already the the server and everything? If not I can also help there:)

Also I think I have some DJ panels somewhere if you need any help.

Also,
I'm looking for more then one job:) So if anyone else has any jobs please post here still:)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!