PDA

View Full Version : Tony blaire And the Nhs

hit-by-a-car
12-11-2006, 12:38 PM
Do you think tony blaire has achived much more for the nhs (yes or no) personally i think hes great and done a amazing job.

Sentrax
12-11-2006, 01:05 PM
Yes.
And I am grateful for the NHS, because when I went to America my brother caught an infection and his face was all swollen. It stopped us from going to Disney one day. :(
So anyway, we had to go through a long process of signing papers, agreeing to terms etc etc until they even BEGAN treatment.
Our medical issues are fantastic compared to USA.
So Tony Blair has done well to keep it going, even with all the NHS striked that have happened recently.

laurenx
12-11-2006, 01:20 PM
idk.

But he is closing a hospital where like everyone in our school was born && the hospital is really good aswell. I went there once cos I fainted and had a really bad infection (LONG story) and i got better really quickly.

The hospital is really good, but they are letting the public diside. So yeah, idk so yeh.

-:Undertaker:-
12-11-2006, 02:42 PM
No, under Labour the NHS has been going down and down and now it's near a meltdown.

He's wrecked it.

FlyingJesus
12-11-2006, 03:42 PM
After watching the PMQs a few weeks back I learned that 250,000 jobs were made available under Blair's government, and so I respect that. However, he is now suffering the consequences of not being able to control that, and as a result the NHS (and therefore the British peoples) are suffering.

Casanova
12-11-2006, 03:44 PM
No, Tony Blair only temporarily fixed the problems they caused, his government ruined all waiting lists and brought them through the roofs.

He is also losing with staff shortages etc.

Dan2nd
12-11-2006, 03:45 PM
Well I've cracked my head open twice broken my coller bone and my arm and made a speedy recovery so I think the NHS is good but I think Tony Blair sucks so I dunno Lol

Sect
12-11-2006, 04:41 PM
Tony Blair is useless and seems like he wants to destroy our country. Hes given so much of our power away to europe and they tell us what to do most of the time.
Tony Blair has got a lot more people working for the nhs but they are not nurses a doctors they are administrators who are there pen pushing all day while the hospitals and abulance service are pushed to their limits.
It would work out cheaper to pay for us all to have private health care than keep the nhs running. they need to clean the hospitals to so

You keep hearing how people are being infected mrsa etc and ending up about dead when they only went in with a broken leg :o

read this and next time you have a hospital dinner think what could be in it
NICE REPORT (http://www.which.co.uk/reports_and_campaigns/health_and_wellbeing/reports/health_services/Hospital_kitchen_news_article_557_99136.jsp)

Private health care all the way ;) and tony blair is a prat

sim
12-11-2006, 05:32 PM
Private Health Care?

I think im actually going to have a fit at this.

That is the most ridiculous thing Ive ever heard.
Have you not heard of America? Go and live there as you seem to hate the way this country is progressing and moving into the 21st century and not staying in the past. Get real.

Do you realise how many people can't afford healthxare in america?
MILLIONS and thousand die every year because they can't afford the private health care.
IT DOESNT WORK.

You expect a $5 an hour WAL-MART worker to afford that?
HA

America is an example of what not to do.

It would become an elitest nation, survival of the richest not toughest.

DISGUSTING.

-:Undertaker:-
12-11-2006, 06:09 PM
Private Health Care?

Have you not heard of America? Go and live there as you seem to hate the way this country is progressing and moving into the 21st century and not staying in the past. Get real.

MILLIONS and thousand die every year because they can't afford the private health care.
IT DOESNT WORK.

You expect a $5 an hour WAL-MART worker to afford that?
HA

America is an example of what not to do.

It would become an elitest nation, survival of the richest not toughest.

DISGUSTING.

In America if you can't afford to pay the Hospital fee's then they will help you out, Americas Hospitals aren't riddled with MRSA and old age pensioners aren't in the Corridors dying. Someone said that Blair increased lot's of jobs, whether or not that is true the fact is that oviously the NHS work force will probley grow over 9 Years because the population of the country is increasing.

Sect
12-11-2006, 06:31 PM
I now pay for private health care out of my own earnings but i cant claim back anything from the government from my taxes or national insurance because i do not need or would no longer take any treatment from the nhs but still forced to pay in to it. why should i keep paying in to a failing system?
We now have these people coming from all over the world to get treated here and who pays? yes us people who work here.
Of course if the nhs was privatised people in full time education and the elderly would get free treatment but i have no sympathy for anybody else.
If you can only earn $5 an hour at walmart its probably better to jump off a bridge :o we should also stop benefits for single parents and these idle people on the dole :o the only benefits you should get is from a fund where you paid in money through your taxes.
Say what you like but I hate paying m taxes to support these idle people with no prospects. maybe put them on the front line that would surely save us some cash.

Private Health Care?

IT DOESNT WORK.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!