PDA

View Full Version : World of Warcraft vs. Runescape Video

Ashkandi
12-11-2006, 02:19 PM
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-3123789306603352940&q=world+of+warcraft+vs+runescape

What's your opinion after watching the video?

:Jamie(Forum Moderator) - Thread is turning into an argument, Closed.

OmgAMark
12-11-2006, 02:20 PM
It's not going to change the choice of game I play.

Ezzie.
12-11-2006, 02:21 PM
Old and biased. Learn2giveabalancedargumentkthnxbai.

Charles
12-11-2006, 02:23 PM
Of course WoW is better, you need to actually install something to be able to play the game, whereas with Runescape it's just click and play, really.

Ashkandi
12-11-2006, 02:24 PM
Click and pay and play.

Ezzie.
12-11-2006, 02:24 PM
Also...

Wow= Bad updates. bad montly feeds. bad gameplay (ever grinded?- dies) pvp is ok i guess... bad servers= somtimes they shut down for a week at a time ^_^

Charles
12-11-2006, 02:25 PM
Click and pay and play.
Same with WoW. It costs more to play WoW too, so of course they'll provide the players with better graphics and gameplay.

Ashkandi
12-11-2006, 02:26 PM
Runescape is click and attack basically, auto-cast etc. WoW you actually get to play.

Evolving
To be fair Wow looks alot better but also ALOT harder

:Jamie
Ah night elf dance<3

Ashkandi
12-11-2006, 02:27 PM
Are you kidding? Runescape is a 24/7 grindfest.

Ezzie.
12-11-2006, 02:28 PM
It is? Oh that's if you no life skills of course? I could go now and make a pure on f2p. get it 40 attack and 60 strength with 1 defence which'd take 2 days? and go out and pk. end of grindfest. ty ty.

Wow= Want to start raiding cities and towns? = level 60. question. do you have a level 40+ character or are you just some wanabee ?

Ashkandi
12-11-2006, 02:31 PM
I'm level 60 on the Thunderhorn server, send a whisper to Suzle unless you don't have WoW.
If you want all skills lvl 99 then its almost impossible, unless you play 24/7 like some sad people do.
And no, you don't need to be level 60 to raid faction cities, and who cares if you die? You don't lose anything.

Ezzie.
12-11-2006, 02:34 PM
I quit wow about a month ago as I was sick and tired of it :) Oh and level 60.. yeah , have you done any of the raids yet? The ones where you have to raid for about 8 hours to see if you can get a 0.10% drop o.O

LesbianGhost
12-11-2006, 02:35 PM
It is? Oh that's if you no life skills of course? I could go now and make a pure on f2p. get it 40 attack and 60 strength with 1 defence which'd take 2 days? and go out and pk. end of grindfest. ty ty.

Wow= Want to start raiding cities and towns? = level 60. question. do you have a level 40+ character or are you just some wanabee ?
Raise an account over 40 then you can complain. "Learn2giveabalancedargumentkthnxbai."

Ezzie.
12-11-2006, 02:36 PM
Raise an account over 40 then you can complain. "Learn2giveabalancedargumentkthnxbai."

I have an account over level 40 actually o.O I even ran you and kyle through deadmines , oh and I never got a thanks from you for helping :)

Learn2keepyourmouthshutifyoudontactuallyknowwhatth ehellisgoingonthnx

LesbianGhost
12-11-2006, 02:37 PM
I have an account over level 40 actually o.O I even ran you and kyle through deadmines , oh and I never got a thanks from you for helping :)

Learn2keepyourmouthshutifyoudontactuallyknowwhatth ehellisgoingonthnx

Oh I'm sorry, you've got a lvl 42? WOW, you lyke totally ownz! ***.

Ezzie.
12-11-2006, 02:39 PM
Oh I'm sorry, you've got a lvl 42? WOW, you lyke totally ownz! ***.

Didn't you just say that i didn't have a level 40? Hmm. So that kind of disproved anything you've previously said? Kthnx :) I'm off for dinner anyways so don't expect me to reply to any more of your pathetic comebacks :)

RSTurbo
12-11-2006, 02:39 PM
Judging by the Music, Runescape is better. I had never actually seen what WoW looked like, but now I have, my mind is still set to Runescape.

WoW looks really boring.

LesbianGhost
12-11-2006, 02:40 PM
Didn't you just say that i didn't have a level 40? Hmm. So that kind of disproved anything you've previously said? Kthnx :) I'm off for dinner anyways so don't expect me to reply to any more of your pathetic comebacks :)
Blahblah, usual bull**** you post then run away like a little girl.

Imnotpure
12-11-2006, 02:41 PM
To be fair Wow looks alot better but also ALOT harder

WoW isnt hard at all .
on topic : wow is better clearly.

Ir1337?
12-11-2006, 02:42 PM
Ezzie isnt that 'kfnxbai' like 2 year old now? 8-) N01 likes you poor ezzie.. ;)

Youheard
12-11-2006, 02:56 PM
As Charles said you would expect WoW to be better as you have to install the CD and you pay more.

Secondly I don't really understand what point you're trying to prove? If you like WoW go play it stop being a ******* ****** and trying to cause arguements.

GROW UP!

Imnotpure
12-11-2006, 03:04 PM
Blahblah, usual bull**** you post then run away like a little girl.

Haha true

Bun
12-11-2006, 03:11 PM
Basically.. WHO GIVES A DAMN?!
They both have their downsides. WoW is power grinding, you HAVE to pay to play it and it's not ideal if you just want to "pop on". RuneScape has worse graphics, music that sounds its from faerie land (hence the reason I don't listen to it), and can get too repetitive.
But who cares, choose whichever game you want to play on and play on it. I couldn't really care less if you prefer WoW over RS ok? So please stop posting about WoW on the "RuneScape" forum.

Ezzie.
12-11-2006, 03:30 PM
Ezzie isnt that 'kfnxbai' like 2 year old now? 8-) N01 likes you poor ezzie.. ;)

Join the que, btw who the hell are you? :)

Anyway to Ash, i wasn't running like a girl. I disproved your argument, I haven't ate in hours so you know. I'd prefer to stay alive by eating rather than debating with a complete and utter idiot over a computer game.

This topic is dead. WoW is clearly better graphics wise. Gameplay wise is up to the players decision. Each to their own

:Jamie(Forum Moderator) - Please don't insult other members.

Ir1337?
12-11-2006, 03:32 PM
Hmm.. Ezzie your lame ^o) Also that o rli no wai n stoof is like anicnet aswell christ.. get with times. And Im I_Malteser_I not very nice to meet you.. im the one that told Balla to add you to Akick etc on habbox chat?

Ezzie.
12-11-2006, 03:36 PM
Hmm.. Ezzie your lame ^o) Also that o rli no wai n stoof is like anicnet aswell christ.. get with times. And Im I_Malteser_I not very nice to meet you.. im the one that told Balla to add you to Akick etc on habbox chat?

You do know I can unban myself whenever i want by unplugging the modem :) and I find my picture funny, and have received many good reps because other people found it amusing. I personally despise your name, should I blurt that out? Oh wait i did..

---MAD---
12-11-2006, 03:37 PM
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-3123789306603352940&q=world+of+warcraft+vs+runescape

What's your opinion after watching the video?
Very biased towards world of war crafting really. It shows like 5 mins of WoW and 10 seconds of RS probably less. Also is that music is not from WoW (or I doubt it anyway). Plus the WoW graphics are just amazing, and we know that which is probably the only difference. The game play is just about the same.

Also, they dont show many more skills there are on RS compared to WoW and how many more things there are to do ;).

Ezzie.
12-11-2006, 03:39 PM
Very biased towards world of war crafting really. It shows like 5 mins of WoW and 10 seconds of RS probably less. Also is that music is not from WoW (or I doubt it anyway). Plus the WoW graphics are just amazing, and we know that which is probably the only difference. The game play is just about the same.

Also, they dont show many more skills there are on RS compared to WoW and how many more things there are to do ;).

The music on WoW goes all medieval when you enter certain pubs and inns, and goes all dramatic when you enter stormwind and all dreary when you enter the horde orc capital, The sounds effects sounds erm... like they are receiving "pleasure" if they get hit :rolleyes:

Axel
12-11-2006, 04:03 PM
Seen that loads before, great video.

That video is unfair. The runescape clips are pixelated and have stupid music, and the frame rate is slower.

All it shows is WoW has better gameplay and graphics. So what? We chose to play runescape.

---MAD---
12-11-2006, 04:09 PM
Seen that loads before, great video.

That video is unfair. The runescape clips are pixelated and have stupid music, and the frame rate is slower.

All it shows is WoW has better gameplay and graphics. So what? We chose to play runescape.
Precisely :).

Neil
12-11-2006, 04:12 PM
Video is yes very biased but you will probably still say that if it had like 5 mins of each, personally I prefer WoW, you need skill to play WoW, you can't just have stupidly high stats and expect to "own all" unlike Runescape where you have high stats good weapons and armour and then you go thinking you're the best where as on WoW you only own if you can play, you need to put effort into quests and training, skills and talents have to be thought about and so do raids, RS has no logic but a few puzzle quests

Ir1337?
12-11-2006, 04:15 PM
wow that was lame o.O Anyways soon as in you unplug your modem then rejoin akick is on your nick and your access is -9999 so soon as you join you get akicked on lord ezzie, ezzie etc.. and if you came with another nick you'll just get kbed. lawl

Bun
12-11-2006, 04:25 PM
Video is yes very biased but you will probably still say that if it had like 5 mins of each, personally I prefer WoW, you need skill to play WoW, you can't just have stupidly high stats and expect to "own all" unlike Runescape where you have high stats good weapons and armour and then you go thinking you're the best where as on WoW you only own if you can play, you need to put effort into quests and training, skills and talents have to be thought about and so do raids, RS has no logic but a few puzzle quests

Lmao skill to play WoW? You crack me up! :D.
If you wanna play a game that requires skill try playing Guild Wars..

WoW is all about grafting.

Ashley 12344
12-11-2006, 04:27 PM
Personally, I'd prefer to play WoW anyway. But my pc isn't fast enough (one I use anyway), plus as far as I'm aware you have to spend hours and hours to get anywhere, whereas on RS you can work gradually.

12-11-2006, 04:30 PM
Personally, I'd prefer to play WoW anyway. But my pc isn't fast enough (one I use anyway), plus as far as I'm aware you have to spend hours and hours to get anywhere, whereas on RS you can work gradually.

Nah doesnt take long to travel on WoW.

Mr.Kylee
12-11-2006, 04:40 PM

Forgive me but I have to comment on this thread. No offence to anybody in advance :rolleyes:

I can't understand how can you even compare this two games? ..I guess it's the matter of taste ofc..but come on Ezzie, dear child. Yes you took me thru DM but I think I did the same with you? I told you half of the things you knew (I taught Ashley and Jamie too how to play) and your max lvl is like 42? you switched an account EVERY week at least twice and please don't deny it, we both know it's the truth ;) so how can you give ''balanced'' opinion/comment on this thread if you haven't play the game ''correctly'' or even gave an effort to get to know the game or the way it works ''deeply''. I can give superficial opinion on rs (yes I've played it but god knows why after seeing that video..), and yes rs sucks- there's my superficial opinion :) but I'm sure some like it..because people AREN'T the same, we can't all like same things you know but let's look at facts? Which game has more players? WoW. Which game has better graphics? WoW. Which game has more quests? WoW. Which game has more bosses/instances? WoW. Which game is better for team play? WoW (based that you have 40man instances and on rs the ''big'' boss is KQ? I think) Which game has more items? WoW. Which game has more ''games''? WoW.
Which game has more classes? (wait rs doesn't really got classes), yes WoW costs more but hey..good things aren't cheap now are they? Also the bull about servers being down for a week..LOL are you serious? max is a day..and that's when old servers have to get updated in order to work correctly with new ones. About ''crap'' updates..er love, what do you expect? new set of tier every week? :rolleyes: a lot more time and effort is put into items on WoW then rs so you can't compare like that

''OMGZ LYKE THEREZ NEW CAPE ON RS FOR 99SKILL0RZ'' :D ..yes that's an AMAZING update. But in the end it's the matter of taste as you've said Ezzie but over all accept it, WoW is better. :) and you have to grind on rs too..so I don't know wth you're on about.

Hopefully I've proved my point. ^^

Lolz Ashley, hihihi.

Conor.
12-11-2006, 04:43 PM
Forgive me but I have to comment on this thread. No offence to anybody in advance :rolleyes:

I can't understand how can you even compare this two games? ..I guess it's the matter of taste ofc..but come on Ezzie, dear child. Yes you took me thru DM but I think I did the same with you? I told you half of the things you knew (I taught Ashley and Jamie too how to play) and your max lvl is like 42? you switched an account EVERY week at least twice and please don't deny it, we both know it's the truth ;) so how can you give ''balanced'' opinion/comment on this thread if you haven't play the game ''correctly'' or even gave an effort to get to know the game or the way it works ''deeply''. I can give superficial opinion on rs (yes I've played it but god knows why after seeing that video..), and yes rs sucks- there's my superficial opinion :) but I'm sure some like it..because people AREN'T the same, we can't all like same things you know but let's look at facts? Which game has more players? WoW. Which game has better graphics? WoW. Which game has more quests? WoW. Which game has more bosses/instances? WoW. Which game is better for team play? WoW (based that you have 40man instances and on rs the ''big'' boss is KQ? I think) Which game has more items? WoW. Which game has more ''games''? WoW.
Which game has more classes? (wait rs doesn't really got classes), yes WoW costs more but hey..good things aren't cheap now are they? Also the bull about servers being down for a week..LOL are you serious? max is a day..and that's when old servers have to get updated in order to work correctly with new ones. About ''crap'' updates..er love, what do you expect? new set of tier every week? :rolleyes: a lot more time and effort is put into items on WoW then rs so you can't compare like that

''OMGZ LYKE THEREZ NEW CAPE ON RS FOR 99SKILL0RZ'' :D ..yes that's an AMAZING update. But in the end it's the matter of taste as you've said Ezzie but over all accept it, WoW is better. :) and you have to grind on rs too..so I don't know wth you're on about.

Lolz Ashley, hihihi.
I got so bored reading that i almost killed myself 6 times

Mr.Kylee
12-11-2006, 04:48 PM
I got so bored reading that i almost killed myself 6 times

and where was it stated ''only fun replies''. If you wana have fun go out and play with the traffic.

Conor.
12-11-2006, 04:51 PM
O.o i just watched the video Wow looks amazing
Im gonna buy it tommorrow
1st i thought 8 poundz a month rip off !!
but theni realised a xbox360 game will cost me 40 pounds and last me about 2 weeks for 40 pounds i can play warcraft for 5 months :O

Ezzie.
12-11-2006, 04:53 PM
kyle, you're a hypocrite. First you say WoW is a matter of taste, then you say that WoW is better than runescape, then you revert back to it being a matter of taste?.... For the first two weeks that I played WoW I was making a ton of characters I know, I settled with a rogue and got it to 42 but then found pve incredibly tedious and boring so I rerolled a rogue on pvp and it was a bit better. When did I say about runescape beating WoW? I said WoW beats runescape hands down graphics wise, but gameplay wise is upto the gamer;)

Also thanks Jamie for giving me an infraction but noone else, I love you <3

Mr.Kylee
12-11-2006, 04:57 PM
kyle, you're a hypocrite. First you say WoW is a matter of taste, then you say that WoW is better than runescape, then you revert back to it being a matter of taste?.... For the first two weeks that I played WoW I was making a ton of characters I know, I settled with a rogue and got it to 42 but then found pve incredibly tedious and boring so I rerolled a rogue on pvp and it was a bit better. When did I say about runescape beating WoW? I said WoW beats runescape hands down graphics wise, but gameplay wise is upto the gamer;)

Also thanks Jamie for giving me an infraction but noone else, I love you <3

:( you didn't read my post correctly? DAMN YOU. I guess it really is boring post as Mr. Conor said but come on, read it. I SAID ''Let's look at facts?'' and I'm too dumb to revert anything. About the char's switching..now I wish I'd took the screenie of all char's you've made (names) :rolleyes: and while you were on rogue and ''raise'' it you were on other chars all the time too don't lie.

Carlos
12-11-2006, 04:57 PM
WoW all the way. I just lol at Runescape, can't believe I used to play it.

60 Human Priest
60 Shaman
50 Rogue

Havoc_Generator
12-11-2006, 05:13 PM
i admit wow is better but i play rs.

Buzle
12-11-2006, 05:13 PM
I was thinking of joining WoW, but RuneScape is easier, alot of fun, and you can play for free without having a trial ;]

Ashkandi
12-11-2006, 05:45 PM
Yeah, but f2p is ****.
You people only don't like WoW prices because you can't afford it. :/

Ezzie.
12-11-2006, 05:47 PM
Yeah, but f2p is ****.

No we'd just like to not waste a ton of cash a month for a video game o.o

Ashley 12344
12-11-2006, 05:49 PM
Yeah, but f2p is ****.

Imature post?

I think most people could afford it, as its only an additional 3 pound a month to RS members.

WoW requires payments via bank, which I could do. However, if I did my mum (probably) wouldn't want me to put my bank details on line.

If the pc I used regularly was faster, and WoW could be bought via phone I would've had for months.

Ashkandi
12-11-2006, 05:49 PM
Yeah, unlike some people, WoW players have enough money to waste on it, to them it isn't wasting money, ****.

Axel
12-11-2006, 05:50 PM

Lolz Ashley, hihihi.

Wow Kyle, nice essay! Cba reading it but looks like a good statement.

Ezzie.
12-11-2006, 05:51 PM
Wow Kyle, nice essay! Cba reading it but looks like a good statement.

it's not ;):p

I personally prefer runescape as everyone isn't up themselves . but you do get alot of idiots in rs though so I guess you get ti bad in both

Axel
12-11-2006, 05:53 PM
it's not ;):p

You can not correct the dead, I will haunt you.

Plus that's your opinion, I think it was a very good essay tbh.

Ezzie.
12-11-2006, 05:55 PM
You can not correct the dead, I will haunt you.

Plus that's your opinion, I think it was a very good essay tbh.

Lmao, I was kinda freaked out when I saw :] siggy saying Kjata commited suicide , I celebrated then felt guilty and cried. Saw you was online so I laughed kthnx.

And indeed it is my opinion, ;)

Charles
12-11-2006, 05:58 PM
Yeah, but f2p is ****.
HAHAHAHAHAH.
Y'know, people use their money on more social things in life and not some game where 40 year old men ask for cyber off other 40 year old men dressed as girls.

Havoc_Generator
12-11-2006, 05:58 PM
Yeah, but f2p is ****.

You people? Alot of poeple who play wow now used to play rs so don't act as if we are a different kind of breed :rolleyes: I could afford wow easily lol... and my computer could run wow very easily.

Axel
12-11-2006, 05:59 PM
Tbh Ezzie wants me dead.

And I wouldn't waste £8 a month on a game when I can waste game money on a game to get game membership aka runescape.

Signature

On the 11th of november 2006 at aproximately 12:51 my good friend jon (Kjata) took his own life
R.I.P Jon
=[ I miss you

Ezzie.
12-11-2006, 06:08 PM
Tbh Ezzie wants me dead.

And I wouldn't waste £8 a month on a game when I can waste game money on a game to get game membership aka runescape.

Signature

On the 11th of november 2006 at aproximately 12:51 my good friend jon (Kjata) took his own life
R.I.P Jon
=[ I miss you

Yarly I want you dead tbh imo.

I think I'm going to join WoW... I mean talking to 40 year old men trying to cyber with women in a virtual world. Getting shouted at for having to leave a raid early for dinner. I mean w00t how much fun pls?

Youheard
12-11-2006, 06:21 PM
Yeah, but f2p is ****.

What the hell? Are you some sort of inbred dumb ******ed moron? How in god's name does what online game you play reflect your wealth?

Personally I'd rather save my money and go out and enjoy my life with my REAL friends rather than my lvl 60 warlock pixel friend.

Conor.
12-11-2006, 06:23 PM
I went cinema with my friends on friday was so much more fun then sitting on my computer chair playing a online game #]

Neil
12-11-2006, 07:37 PM
Lmao skill to play WoW? You crack me up! :D.
If you wanna play a game that requires skill try playing Guild Wars..

WoW is all about grafting.

I agree that Guild Wars is a real game for skill as I also play that but not as much but WoW needs more skill than RS ever will, RS is just point and click, training on RS is point click and wait, where is the fun in it? Quests are too easy, yes there are some hard ones but there is no challenge in RS until about 40 when you're expected to do dragon slayer, once you do that no hard quests until about 75+ whereas in WoW it's a challenge from the start, as is Guild wars but that has nothing to do with this thread

Axel
12-11-2006, 07:39 PM
Most the stuff on the computer is point and click otherwise there wouldn't be a mouse...

Neil
12-11-2006, 07:42 PM
Most the stuff on the computer is point and click otherwise there wouldn't be a mouse...

WoW is not point and click unless you are weird enough to set it up like that, point and click games are really just a waste of time, very boring after a while, I admit RS was unbelievably addictive for a while but you need to grow up, it's a good game but do you seriously want to be in a group of friends at 16 talking about games and find you're the only one that actually likes RS anymore?

Ezzie.
12-11-2006, 07:44 PM
WoW is not point and click unless you are weird enough to set it up like that, point and click games are really just a waste of time, very boring after a while, I admit RS was unbelievably addictive for a while but you need to grow up, it's a good game but do you seriously want to be in a group of friends at 16 talking about games and find you're the only one that actually likes RS anymore?

So because alot of other people play world of warcraft, we should too, to be cool? :rolleyes:

Axel
12-11-2006, 07:47 PM

It isn't just point and click, you use the keyboard to look around, talk and macro.

And I've got 2 years till 16. I could get 99 everything by then.

Conor.
12-11-2006, 07:49 PM
Yes but we`re not sad enough to go meet are group of friends then talk about runescape
and if u go talk to yours about wow
then **** me your unbelievable sad

Edited by -legoman- (Super Moderator) Please do not avoid the filter.

Neil
12-11-2006, 08:03 PM
So because alot of other people play world of warcraft, we should too, to be cool? :rolleyes:

No but would you seriously want to be taken the pee out off because you still play RS? Yea it may be personal opinion whether you play it or not but at least WoW is more of a grown up game and you can't be mocked as much for playing

Yes but we`re not sad enough to go meet are group of friends then talk about runescape
and if u go talk to yours about wow
then **** me your unbelievable sad

I never said that, I said about games not just RS or WoW, and there is nothing wrong with that, I'm sure you do the same almost everyone that plays games does so don't try to deny it :) if you don't do that then you either don't play games or you're a social reject, by the way, don't avoid the filter :)

Conor.
12-11-2006, 08:06 PM
Your saying im a social rejects because i dont tell my friends about how i got my lvl up on runescape hmm

Ezzie.
12-11-2006, 08:06 PM
No but would you seriously want to be taken the pee out off because you still play RS? Yea it may be personal opinion whether you play it or not but at least WoW is more of a grown up game and you can't be mocked as much for playing

I never said that, I said about games not just RS or WoW, and there is nothing wrong with that, I'm sure you do the same almost everyone that plays games does so don't try to deny it :) if you don't do that then you either don't play games or you're a social reject, by the way, don't avoid the filter :)

Yes because everybody knows people who play a game with gnomes with pink hair, fat dwarves and cows will be considered bad boys

[Jay]
12-11-2006, 08:12 PM
thier both good but habbo is better....you never die on habbo lol jokin ye wow is better but more expensive :)

Neil
12-11-2006, 08:15 PM
Your saying im a social rejects because i dont tell my friends about how i got my lvl up on runescape hmm

Where are you getting that from? :S I never said that did I? Some people that play games normally talk to there friends about it, you seem to have a weird thing where you seem to bring up something that was never said? Oh btw I saw that bunnies thread, two things,

1. You spent how much time looking for that?
2. What has it got to do with RS?

Conor.
12-11-2006, 08:20 PM
I spent about 2 seconds i typed inb
horse the band
and bunnies is the 1st song
i have there album 'mechanical arm'

Neil
12-11-2006, 08:25 PM
I spent about 2 seconds i typed inb
horse the band
and bunnies is the 1st song
i have there album 'mechanical arm'

And what does it have to do with RS? o.O Nothing at all to be honest, the biggest thing they have in common is the song is about bunnies and there are bunnies in RS....Get it? Hmm..Yea WoW is one of the best MMORPG's in my opinion but the price to play is too high but I don't care, I get enough money to pay it so I'm happy xD

Conor.
12-11-2006, 08:27 PM
It is at barrows
dont u see all the hills

Neil
12-11-2006, 08:30 PM
....Dude that is the dumbest reason I have ever heard, in my town we have hills, there are rumours about them with people burried in them aswell but that doesn't mean every time I see them I go "BARROWS OVER THERE GET YOUR SPADE MAYBE WE'LL GET GUTHANS!!!!"

Conor.
12-11-2006, 08:33 PM
wots a spad

Joahh
12-11-2006, 08:34 PM
wots a spad

This is a games forum not a english lesson. Ill watch the video tomorrow ( if the tread is still here ;P)

Roxas
12-11-2006, 08:37 PM
Thats video is VERY biased, its show about 20 seconds of runescape and 5 mins of WOW.
Tbh I think Runescape is a better game than WOW sure WOW has got great graphics, but in my opinion Runescape is much more fun to play.

Neil
12-11-2006, 08:40 PM
This video wasn't made to change your mind you know? It was just to say they think WoW is better -.-

Conor.
12-11-2006, 08:42 PM
The song is great and the video is cool neil ur wierd

Ezzie.
12-11-2006, 08:46 PM
The song is great and the video is cool neil ur wierd

Dude, do you think before you type? or are you speaking verbal dhaorhea in typing form? :) *I put big words in to confuse you*

The vid itself is pretty cool but as the person above said (sorry forgot your name- bad memory ftl) it's heavily biased towards WoW.

Youheard
12-11-2006, 08:47 PM
Neil if anyone mocks you because of what online game you CHOOSE to play then they are twenty times more immature for mocking you in the first place?

All my friends know I play Runescape, they don't really care as it doesn't have anything to do with them and its not something I'm ashamed of either?

EDIT: Ezzie don't be mean to Connor, he at least knows he is acting a complete jerk 75% of the time :D (no offense connor, you're ace really)

Conor.
12-11-2006, 08:49 PM
ezzie were not talking about the wow video

Ezzie.
12-11-2006, 08:50 PM
Neil if anyone mocks you because of what online game you CHOOSE to play then they are twenty times more immature for mocking you in the first place?

All my friends know I play Runescape, they don't really care as it doesn't have anything to do with them and its not something I'm ashamed of either?

EDIT: Ezzie don't be mean to Connor, he at least knows he is acting a complete jerk 75% of the time :D (no offense connor, you're ace really)

You're insinuating that I'm a jerk :o I'm going to go hurt myself now :(
I agree with your above comment though above the edit thing but I don't love you anymore soz </3

Youheard
12-11-2006, 08:52 PM
You're insinuating that I'm a jerk :o I'm going to go hurt myself now :(
I agree with your above comment though above the edit thing but I don't love you anymore soz </3

Right...

Ezzie.
12-11-2006, 08:55 PM
Right...
Well you're seeming to be act like a smart one, so i was hoping for a sarcastic yet witty comeback. Apparently not.

On topic, only thing I missed about WoW is the pvp, that was fun

Youheard
12-11-2006, 08:56 PM
Well you're seeming to be act like a smart one, so i was hoping for a sarcastic yet witty comeback. Apparently not.

On topic, only thing I missed about WoW is the pvp, that was fun

No that would be a waste of a witty come back which I would never be able to use again. Sorry for the dissapointment.

Axel
12-11-2006, 08:56 PM
God, close this thread, just loads of arguing...

Axel
12-11-2006, 08:57 PM
Sorry..... lag = double post.

12-11-2006, 09:57 PM
Ok this thread has gone beyond the point of it..Ive played both games WoW wins out of graphics and gameplay most of you haven't played WoW suggest you do..Ezzie has bad advice since he gets bored of almost anything..Few weeks and he get bored of RS..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!