PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions - Hxf RS

---MAD---
12-11-2006, 03:56 PM
Hey guys,
Do you have any suggetions to improve your time at hxf RS section?

Things like new forums etc

Well heres a place to let us know. I will try to read all the feedback and ideas we get and see which ones I get can sorted. Please do not ask for things such as removed the censor as that effects the whole forum.

Also things like buying sigs using money/gp is also not allowed nor selling accounts etc.

Thanks
MAD

Youheard
12-11-2006, 03:58 PM
I think people have written there own guides and posted them should be able to edit their guide when they need to, this would save the moderators doing this for us.

RSTurbo
12-11-2006, 04:01 PM
I suggest stopping Habbo > RS.

It's annoying hearing people go "ZOMG SUM1 JUST SKEMMED ME 1T, LOST MI 1M NOWZ!"

Conor.
12-11-2006, 04:17 PM
I suggest
You delete the whole forum ?

Buzle
12-11-2006, 04:21 PM
I suggest a Quests Help/Quests discussion forum? ;]

[Jay]
12-11-2006, 04:27 PM
ermm an official event forum or something like that to arrange trips for minigames, kbd killing, pking, house partys etc because we dont really have many of them and i think it would be a good idead for all habbox members to do things with each other. I know we use the Pk section or the main forum but not many ppl arrange trips and all that but if we have and event forum more people will arrange things so we can do lots of things together anyways just a suggestion :P

:Jamie
12-11-2006, 04:36 PM
ermm an official event forum or something like that to arrange trips for minigames, kbd killing, pking, house partys etc because we dont really have many of them and i think it would be a good idead for all habbox members to do things with each other. I know we use the Pk section or the main forum but not many ppl arrange trips and all that but if we have and event forum more people will arrange things so we can do lots of things together anyways just a suggestion :P

I like that suggestion:)

Overate
12-11-2006, 04:36 PM

Do an quest help section, minigame help section, Trips/Events organisation section. Maybe an, "post you drops" Section? I might start that now as it goes.

Charles
12-11-2006, 04:37 PM
I like the events idea.

12-11-2006, 04:37 PM
Do an quest help section, minigame help section, Trips/Events organisation section. Maybe an, "post you drops" Section? I might start that now as it goes.

That goes under reward section.

Bun
12-11-2006, 04:38 PM
Hmm, maybe split Habbo - Rune and Rune - Rune trades?

shenk.
12-11-2006, 04:38 PM

I like that idea.

Also events would be a nice one.

12-11-2006, 04:51 PM

Like this one, wanted by many people.

shank
12-11-2006, 05:01 PM
Make more sections, and make the trading section for runescape for runescape, because if u trade for habbo for runescape, thats against the habbo way or w/e and no wonder this forum aint official, and this forum is too habbo related, half the population on this forum don't even use the habbo bit on these forums.

The most popular are.

- Runescape.
- Spam.
- GFX.

12-11-2006, 05:04 PM
Make more sections, and make the trading section for runescape for runescape, because if u trade for habbo for runescape, thats against the habbo way or w/e and no wonder this forum aint official, and this forum is too habbo related, half the population on this forum don't even use the habbo bit on these forums.

The most popular are.

- Runescape.
- Spam.
- GFX.

This forum isn't officiall for other reasons ;)

---MAD---
12-11-2006, 05:16 PM
This forum isn't officiall for other reasons ;)
Please try to stay away from discussions unless its about certain ideas (ie expanding a certain idea or improving it :)).

Axel
12-11-2006, 05:20 PM
I think there should be a runescape off topic discussion like the spam section where posts dont count. So you can make like 6 letter posts to talk to people about anything.

RSTurbo
12-11-2006, 05:25 PM
I think there should be a runescape off topic discussion like the spam section where posts dont count. So you can make like 6 letter posts to talk to people about anything.
Just use the normal spam forum..

12-11-2006, 05:25 PM
Please try to stay away from discussions unless its about certain ideas (ie expanding a certain idea or improving it :)).

We aren't mind readers so maybe saying that in the first post would be a good idea ;)

shank
12-11-2006, 05:59 PM

You get flamed in the spam forum if you talk about runescape or habbo.

LOL.

Ezzie.
12-11-2006, 05:59 PM
We aren't mind readers so maybe saying that in the first post would be a good idea ;)
Arguing with a forum admin? tut tut..

Anyway, maybe a recent updates forum, where all the updates are posted by the mods or whatever :) Not sure if anyone's already said as I have an awful memory :p

Axel
12-11-2006, 06:01 PM

No all the neebs beat you up with words. E-bullying to the max.

12-11-2006, 06:10 PM

Wasn't arguing..Don't know why you got that idea. Even if I was what would be the problem?

Also I think we should be able to Edit posts in the achievements forum if thats possible as it would be good if some people can make an achievement thread so they can show all there latest goals and achievements a bit like what they have on RSC.

http://www.runescapecommunity.com/index.php?showforum=241

Havoc_Generator
12-11-2006, 06:12 PM
No all the neebs beat you up with words. E-bullying to the max.

lol.

erm maybe have a kinda archieve of monthly updates ect?

RSTurbo
12-11-2006, 06:18 PM
A stickies thread each week with the Runescape Update where we can discuss it and everything.

Or make an Announcements sub-forum here for Runescape updates, each time their's an update, a Moderator/Super Mod makes a thread, stickies it, closed the old announcment thread so we can discuss only the newest update.

Conor.
12-11-2006, 06:22 PM
An acheivement of the day or something like that
maybe hourly i dunno
minutely ?

Axel
12-11-2006, 06:22 PM
Or dicuss the updates for up to a week.

paul♥
12-11-2006, 06:24 PM

Anyway, maybe a recent updates forum, where all the updates are posted by the mods or whatever :) Not sure if anyone's already said as I have an awful memory :p

He was not arguing?

He was saying that MAD didn't tell us not to comments..

Charles
12-11-2006, 06:25 PM
maybe hourly i dunno
minutely ?
Achievement of the week! Nice idea.

Axel
12-11-2006, 06:26 PM
Achievement of the week! Nice idea.

That isn't good though, I wouldn't like the fame every week.

Charles
12-11-2006, 06:28 PM
That isn't good though, I wouldn't like the fame every week.
You're implying that you'd get it every week? Psh.

12-11-2006, 06:28 PM
maybe hourly i dunno
minutely ?

Yeh good idea get members to vote on who they want etc

Axel
12-11-2006, 06:31 PM
You're implying that you'd get it every week? Psh.

No implying, stating. I'm just too awesome so I'd be on it every week. Even Mark the Greater Awesome thinks I'm awesome!

---MAD---
12-11-2006, 07:27 PM
A stickies thread each week with the Runescape Update where we can discuss it and everything.

Or make an Announcements sub-forum here for Runescape updates, each time their's an update, a Moderator/Super Mod makes a thread, stickies it, closed the old announcment thread so we can discuss only the newest update.
That is a good idea, I like it :).

Mr.Sam
12-11-2006, 07:48 PM
A runescape theame skin :)
Weird having a habbo skin, whilst using the runescape sections :)
the skin would be brownish?

Rashelly
12-11-2006, 09:21 PM
Isn't this like...a very similar thread I made a while ago? (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=245506)

I like the events idea, and maybe the updates idea.

Not everyone feels the need to suck up to forum mods. Forum mod - super mod - admin - means nothing, you still have a right to disagree or question them.

---MAD---
13-11-2006, 02:32 PM
A runescape theame skin :)
Weird having a habbo skin, whilst using the runescape sections :)
the skin would be brownish?
I was thinking that however its hard to make the skins suit everyone that uses rs unless we get some sort of team to do it (thats off course the graphics side).

Evolving
13-11-2006, 11:04 PM
Right i think that the "Trusted list" which has been up for what a month and has what 1 person on it? Should be either used so that we can see who is trusted or not have it at all.

I think we should be able to name scammers (With proff) as they get away with it
i mean some one gets scammed And takes Screenshots/video Posts it on the forum to warn people only to find an infraction and the scammers name Blanked out letting the scammer get away and no warning for others

also id like a sticky on the main page to tell us exclty what we will get an infraction for. send a link to the ruels page if you must but i want to know what i can and cant do also go a bit eayser with the infractions if some 1 Acidently posts some thing in the wrong forum they get an infraction?

Also there could be some kind of clan topic because atm all clan stuff HAS to go in to pking section or else you get an infraction even when some clans are purly skilling and have nothing to do with pking

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!