Hellos
alert IP
alert global
report a dj
repot a listener
kick dj
radio info
request
some of this will be in V2 but most in V1 i need coders and if you got any new idears please post them i willgive rep and free dj panel in beta stage :)

It will also have a built in User system with:

Inventry
credits (ponits)
bank
chat room
CFH (calls mod or admin)
badages
Games
Profiles
Chat to djs
comps
image uploder thing

SimplyTech
12-11-2006, 06:00 PM
So you want people to make a dj panel for you while you make money ''/
Also in my opinion too many people are making dj panels these days unless you have some magical feature dont try your spamming our forum.

Vulnerable
12-11-2006, 06:08 PM
There's a few of these being made at the moment, I believe..
Good luck with it though, and perhaps you could add some advertising for some extra income?

Jackboy
12-11-2006, 06:15 PM
Oi mate nobody in their right mind will code for you for free.

Why bother copy us by making a "DP PANEL" ROFL!

Dont bother boi

Samster
12-11-2006, 06:24 PM
Oi mate nobody in their right mind will code for you for free.

Why bother copy us by making a "DP PANEL" ROFL!

Dont bother boi

Does he say he needs help? Im not trying to sound patronising but skim read the thread and couldn't see it anywhere

Jackboy
12-11-2006, 06:25 PM
i need coders

K Sam?

Samster
12-11-2006, 06:29 PM
K Sam?

Orite ok cheers:P +rep

Anyway,to thread starter,there's already a lot of radiopanels on the market at the moment,so I can't see many people coding a new one (Let alone for free)

Jackboy
12-11-2006, 06:35 PM
Orite ok cheers:P +rep

Anyway,to thread starter,there's already a lot of radiopanels on the market at the moment,so I can't see many people coding a new one (Let alone for free)

Lol :P

+rep back

Swinkid
12-11-2006, 10:40 PM
coders get pay,i also can code but need help

Dentafrice1
12-11-2006, 10:46 PM
Look... TBH.. with your grammar and your spelling and just your age (Probably like 11-12?) Your not going to make it far.

Mine may, may not. We will just see. Im not releasing mine for me.. im releasing it for the community.. and to stop the million threads. We need a GOOD DJ panel out there for us.

Kevin

mapowell1234
13-11-2006, 06:41 AM
News System

Jackboy
13-11-2006, 06:52 AM
Cant leave out the old news system. Its gay right because i was supposed to be doing AP this morning and i cant get into cpanel

:Blob
13-11-2006, 04:37 PM
He aint good at php. He bugged me for a habbo imager script and thats the simplist of PHP, and there was one on the forum :|

redtom
13-11-2006, 05:10 PM
He aint good at php. He bugged me for a habbo imager script and thats the simplist of PHP, and there was one on the forum :|

lol, I bet he will just rip some other panel

Bomb-Head
13-11-2006, 05:23 PM
But everyone deserves a chance..

So why get on his back ..?

Just let him try, and if your not willing to help him - you dont have to be so cruel about it.

SimplyTech
13-11-2006, 05:38 PM
But everyone deserves a chance..

So why get on his back ..?

Just let him try, and if your not willing to help him - you dont have to be so cruel about it.
Seriously get lost will you?
Our forums full of people like this and i ask for a new subforum for 'projects' and it gets rejected so dont complain at us.

tekni
13-11-2006, 05:48 PM
Our forums full of people like this and i ask for a new subforum for 'projects' and it gets rejected so dont complain at us.

Well said.

He probably knows nothing about php and therefore we do all the work and he just gets the money - it's what all noobs come here for.

SimplyTech
13-11-2006, 05:50 PM
Well said.

He probably knows nothing about php and therefore we do all the work and he just gets the money - it's what all noobs come here for.
ok lets send admins loads of pms for a project forum.

tekni
13-11-2006, 05:51 PM
or a:

come here if you want to make people code something because you have no idea how to do it and you get the money whilst other people do the work forum.

13-11-2006, 05:53 PM
I think there should be a project, with us as mods (joke) maybe the people who have big projects (RadioPanel, GiantPanel, AtomicPanel) should be mods or summit, then have all the big projects stickied at the top and all the small ones that wont work at the bottom not stickied, then if a mod thinks its big they stickie it

SimplyTech
13-11-2006, 05:53 PM
or a:

come here if you want to make people code something because you have no idea how to do it and you get the money whilst other people do the work forum.
project forums better cause it includes 'habbo hotels'
Or a habbo webdesign and a normal webdesign forum

13-11-2006, 05:55 PM
I think there should be a project, with us as mods (joke) maybe the people who have big projects (RadioPanel, GiantPanel, AtomicPanel) should be mods or summit, then have all the big projects stickied at the top and all the small ones that wont work at the bottom not stickied, then if a mod thinks its big they stickie it

What about me idea ;D

tekni
13-11-2006, 05:59 PM
project forums better cause it includes 'habbo hotels'
Or a habbo webdesign and a normal webdesign forum
Too specific - not enough people one these parts of forums.

We protested about the coding and webhost sections because they're uneeded.

SimplyTech
13-11-2006, 05:59 PM
What about me idea ;D
They should but they wont im creating a new thread
adam that is true but dj panels arent really like webdesign are they if you know what i mean and come on we are one of the most popular forums

Jackboy
14-11-2006, 05:29 AM
Yeah thats true, web design forum is very popular.

As annoying as it is when newbs just register to say

"OMGGZZ WHATS WRONG WITH MY SCRIPT WHICH I GOT FROM TECHTUTS

<?
<html>
<echo ("ok plz"); >>:
<sql_fetch_query($echo){}

We have to put up with it lol.

There should maybe be a newbie section where people can post and if we can be bothered, we can help em out.

I think thats a good idea

Agnostic Bear
14-11-2006, 03:49 PM
Y
"OMGGZZ WHATS WRONG WITH MY SCRIPT WHICH I GOT FROM TECHTUTS

<?
<html>
<echo ("ok plz"); >>:
<sql_fetch_query($echo){}

LOL!

Techtuts is rubbish anwyays.

Jackboy
14-11-2006, 03:53 PM
Exactly.

I bet if you asked the owner if it was protected from sql injections he'd say "Is that where you stop people from pressing the login button on my RUBBISH site?"

No offence to people who like/use techtuts.

Just having a rant :P

Bomb-Head
14-11-2006, 08:27 PM

I would like to have a subforum aswell. But until then, we will have to just deal with it.

But what i'm saying is that everybody still deserves a chance and there's no need to be nasty about it.

Jackboy
14-11-2006, 08:31 PM
lol good old bomb head. Always sticking up for people :P

Swinkid
18-11-2006, 09:06 PM
gna b free panel

Jackboy
18-11-2006, 09:14 PM
Yeah ok Alex :)

ScottDiamond
18-11-2006, 10:50 PM
What did you say alex? :S

Flumples
19-11-2006, 12:47 AM
Great idea! Or at least an 'elite projects' section. Mods can move the decent projects into it, like they do with elite alts (:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!