PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping Issues, Breathing Problems + A Life Announcement

Machine Head
12-11-2006, 07:08 PM
-Life Announcement-

Okay, right now I'm starting to change my life around.
I used to be really naughty in class, I used to get detentions extremely often. I also used to have loads of arguments etc.

I did this because I was bullied alot and didn't have that great friends.

But now I've, how can I put it... come out of my shell?
I'm meeting lots of new people, and have become alot nicer as a person than I ever used to be.

For example, I've known about 4 - 7 new people for about 5 weeks now, and we're all already best friends.

I'm also behaving more in classes, and I think I have really changed my life around.

---------------------------------------------------------

Right now, I'm deciding to have a new sleeping plan. I wanna go to sleep at around 7:00pm and wake up at around 4:00am - 5:00am. Don't ask me why I wanna do this, but it's something I really want to do.
The problem is, I have some problems trying to sleep. It's kindah because I'm afraid of the dark, but I'm starting to get over that now. I think it's because of the heat. Sometimes it's really stuffy, but I HATE opening my window when I go to sleep, otherwise I wake up in the morning and it's freezing cold.

Any hints and stuff?

And right now I'm having a really bad problem with my breathing. I've been cramped in my house all day with five other people, and it's been non-stop noise. I've had a thumping headache, and I really felt like crying earlier.
I've not been able to breathe properly neither. It's really stuffy right now, so I've opened the window a little bit.
I don't want to go to sleep or go to school tommorrow, I'm too ill! I really just wanna get out of my house and go to the park with my friends as I have been doing everyday since Thursday.

Someone please help me, thanks - Warren.

Many
12-11-2006, 08:05 PM
Get a fan, but that near your bed, or bring up ice cold water to your room, or put some oxygen thing in your room, maybe a plant?
Or you know them forehead wipes?
You put them on your head and they cool you down, make you feel relaxed
and keep your door open too so you get light and a breeze.
;)

Machine Head
12-11-2006, 08:09 PM
Thanks.

How big to you reccommend the plant? Because my brother has a few little cactuses that he's growing...

And I always keep my door open ;pp

Thanks, +rep.

infatuation
12-11-2006, 08:12 PM
lol aw, you're afraid of the dark!:P
I suggest getting a fan [like someone said; can't remember there name]. I always have mine on. Winter/Summer. I put it on the second highest power, and it keeps me nice, not to hot, or cold. It's great.
Oxygen filter things really help too, I needed one when I had asthma; they like make the room filled with more air, it's good.

vibrant
12-11-2006, 08:16 PM
I'm scared of the dark.
Try listening to an mp3 player with relaxing music when you're in your bed. You'll forget you're scared of the dark. :)

Machine Head
12-11-2006, 08:24 PM
I'm scared of the dark.
Try listening to an mp3 player with relaxing music when you're in your bed. You'll forget you're scared of the dark. :)

Lol, I considered that during the Summer Holidays. But I'm afraid that if I listen to my iPod I won't be able to hear my alarm in the morning! :P

lol aw, you're afraid of the dark!:P
I suggest getting a fan [like someone said; can't remember there name]. I always have mine on. Winter/Summer. I put it on the second highest power, and it keeps me nice, not to hot, or cold. It's great.
Oxygen filter things really help too, I needed one when I had asthma; they like make the room filled with more air, it's good.

Okay, thanks. +rep to both =]]

vibrant
12-11-2006, 08:26 PM
Lol, I considered that during the Summer Holidays. But I'm afraid that if I listen to my iPod I won't be able to hear my alarm in the morning! :P

Okay, thanks. +rep to both =]]

Well yyou can.

If you add some songs to "on the go" or w/e its called it'll stop before morning thus making you still hear your alarm clock :)

Machine Head
12-11-2006, 08:29 PM
Well yyou can.

If you add some songs to "on the go" or w/e its called it'll stop before morning thus making you still hear your alarm clock :)

I think I get you :P

Or I could just add enough songs to last my usual sleeping time, then it'll stop before my alarm goes? Unless it re-plays the playlist... >.<

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!