PDA

View Full Version : Paypal

additional
13-11-2006, 08:56 AM
My mate is being a turd and didn't send the thing somebody brought on Ebay. He cleaned out his account by buying stuff and now he has a disput against him. I said that they will take legal action if he doesn't send it or pay it back.

What will they actually do? Just leave your account suspened and nothing else or do they actually take legal action?

Thanks.

Panther
13-11-2006, 10:29 AM
and this is web designing because/...?...\

additional
13-11-2006, 10:52 AM
coz its got to do with a website! and this is the section where everybody knows about paypal.

Don't post "wrong section". I just want anwsers.

RYANNNNN
13-11-2006, 11:35 AM
If his paypal account is in negative funds, like -£53 or whatever he owes.. If he doesn't pay it off his account will be closed after a while and then paypal debt collectors NCO will come round to his house asking for payment and if not they can take goods.

*It happened to me*.

additional
13-11-2006, 12:00 PM
If his paypal account is in negative funds, like -£53 or whatever he owes.. If he doesn't pay it off his account will be closed after a while and then paypal debt collectors NCO will come round to his house asking for payment and if not they can take goods.

*It happened to me*.

so they will actually go to his house? Has it ever happened?

RYANNNNN
13-11-2006, 01:59 PM
Like I said, it happened to me. If you don't pay it off, they'll send you a letter saying they'll be calling at your house on whatever day and can take goods if you don't give them the cash..

Samster
13-11-2006, 03:34 PM
It depends how much he owes,if its like a couple of quid I doubt they'd bother but just suspend your account

Lycan
13-11-2006, 05:07 PM
go to www.paypalsucks.com/forums

the dept collectors don't always get the stuff... read up on it... normally they just leave a card saying they will be back and arnt!

ebay
13-11-2006, 05:25 PM
they delete his account if he dosent issue the money IF PAYPAL DECIDE IN UR FAVOUR

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!