PDA

View Full Version : Mining Idea

Blue
14-11-2006, 05:58 PM
Right so i've been mining lately and loads of other people come and take the ore your mining on.
Its just like if someone comes up and kills the monster ur attacking.
So i think they should make it so only one person can mine at one ore at a time.
Anyone else think the same as me?

shenk.
14-11-2006, 06:03 PM
Right so i've been mining lately and loads of other people come and take the ore your mining on.
Its just like if someone comes up and kills the monster ur attacking.
So i think they should make it so only one person can mine at one ore at a time.
Anyone else think the same as me?

Same with Wcing?

also since theres only a few mining spots I think it's best to leave it as it is but MAYBE put the times down so they come back quicker.

Joahh
14-11-2006, 06:06 PM
Nice idea

Ashley 12344
14-11-2006, 06:08 PM
I don't think that should be done, I think they should make say 4 ores in each rock, as with fishing and woodcutting.

[Jay]
14-11-2006, 06:09 PM
ye its annoying but that would be wierd they should do the same as the farming patches evryone has thier own tree it can be in the same place as another but their cutting a diffrent one

Blue
14-11-2006, 06:16 PM
but the thing is with mining people of higher mining basicaly steal your ore. Also with farming you have your garden in your house. Maybe if we could somehow get ores in our house

shenk.
14-11-2006, 06:18 PM
but the thing is with mining people of higher mining basicaly steal your ore.
People with higher lvls steal your trees? :s

Also with farming you have your garden in your house. Maybe if we could somehow get ores in our house

What? you don't have farming patches in your house... Do you...

Blue
14-11-2006, 06:19 PM
i dont know but i fink u get farming exp for planting stuff in your garden i think

shenk.
14-11-2006, 06:20 PM
i dont know but i fink u get farming exp for planting stuff in your garden i think

I thought you just got con exp for it... =\

Blue
14-11-2006, 06:21 PM
oh well. the point is people cant steal wat your planting

Joord
14-11-2006, 08:19 PM
Tbh, that would ruin the whole concept of lvls. Just train on ore you can get easy.

Zildjian
14-11-2006, 08:26 PM
You get farming and con xp
And i think the same about mining
well i think that everyone should have a seperate rock to minebut its in the same place so some people dont have to wait for ever to get some iron or coal or w.e

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!