PDA

View Full Version : Want a fully customable/amazing flash Habbo fan site FOR PIXELS?!

That's tasty
14-11-2006, 06:32 PM
Do you own a Habbo fan site and would like to make your website unique and totally different?

Want a completely flexible and dynamic layout?

Want to own a colourful, completely customable website without lifting a finger?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions, keep reading!
We're giving you the chance to buy a brand new, unique and completely customable flash website from just 3HC sofas!
You have full control, this means that we will try to build the website to suit your needs.
We will design, construct and add your content to your flash website, and this is all in the price!
99% of popular Habbo fan sites are coded using HTML, why not be different and unique; by using flash anything is possible!
Here is an example of our work; the client wanted a flash website for "Splash! UK", he needed the site completed within 2 hours, we made this:

http://img291.imageshack.us/my.php?image=splash1mt0.swf (http://img291.imageshack.us/my.php?image=splash1mt0.swf)

We did everything on that website; including the content and images.
We had a small deadline for the above website, therefore it isn't as good as it could be!

It is rare that a chance like this comes available, many flash developers are wanting £100+ for such a website.
Our prices are as low as 3HC sofas!
Of course, the price ranges along with the specifications.
We offer a free quotation, simply post below with everything you want your flash website to include.
We are now offering a 'Staff Login Page', this is a page that requires a unique password to progress to the next page. If required, you can request that we make the password viewable to a user if they press a certain key on their keyboard, I.E. if the user presses 'End' on their keyboard, the password will be shown.

Pick 'n' Mix

Intro - Additional 3HC Sofas
Pages - Additional 1HC Sofa
Dynamic buttons/pop-ups (on sample, "I Love BOBBA icon) - Additional 1 HC Sofa
Removal of "DiageoLiam 2006" - Additional 1HC Sofa
Staff login page - Additional 3HC Sofa

For example:
You want a website with an introduction, 5 pages and the removal of "DiageoLiam 2006", this would only cost you 9HC Sofas!! Potentially worth £70+

Pre-made packages

Package 1:
Small - Ideal for small websites/website add-ons
Introduction, 5 pages
7HC Sofas

Package 2:
Medium 1 - Ideal for medium sized websites/fairly popular
Introduction, 7 pages, staff login page
11HC Sofas

Package 3:
Medium 2 - Ideal for medium sized websites/fairly popular
8 Pages, staff login page, removal of "DiageoLiam 2006" 1 dynamic button/pop-up
11HC Sofas

Package 4:
Large - Ideal for large websites/more popular websites
Introduction, 12 Pages, staff login page, removal of "DiageoLiam 2006", unlimited dynamic button/pop-up
20HC Sofas

Feel free to post your queries/orders below.
We can have the first few orders completed before Friday!

Thread closed - descended into arguement almost amounted to bullying of thread starter. Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator)

SimplyTech
14-11-2006, 07:08 PM
yuck obviously havent done anything to the bitmaps thats why they are so poor quality the loader isnt even real yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck

Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator) - Please don't post comments that are likely to offend others.

That's tasty
14-11-2006, 07:12 PM
Sorry Wii, did I ask for your opinion?
Didn't think so, no.

Invent
14-11-2006, 07:13 PM
LMAO! Cant handle the truth? Pack it all in, and quit ;)

He is right, the demo is "Yuck".

Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator) - Please don't post comments that are likely to offend others.

RNelson
14-11-2006, 07:14 PM
I take it you love it ;D

On topic: Ermmm the example is not very good
yuck obviously havent done anything to the bitmaps thats why they are so poor quality the loader isnt even real yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck

SimplyTech
14-11-2006, 07:16 PM
Sorry Wii, did I ask for your opinion?
Didn't think so, no.
this is a forum for discussion if it was a webdesign selling forum such as sitepoint i wouldnt comment but it isnt...

Kanker.
14-11-2006, 07:17 PM
Sorry not worth it.

No real loader, Wrong text, Not big enough.

[N]
14-11-2006, 07:58 PM
Go easy on him, i bet you can't do it

SimplyTech
14-11-2006, 08:03 PM
Go easy on him, i bet you can't do it
How much do you wanna bet?

[N]
14-11-2006, 08:18 PM
I wasn't just talking to you, and plus when someone first posts something first everyone starts copying that post. =/

Jargit
14-11-2006, 08:20 PM
Til bad quality.

Tis ok tho except for that

Kanker.
14-11-2006, 09:02 PM
I wasn't just talking to you, and plus when someone first posts something first everyone starts copying that post. =/

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?p=2538509#post2538509

Its alot better then what he can do.

=/

And thats only an hour's worth, im adding more to it everytime. :rolleyes: && What he's done is too simple,

Did you use 'scenes? or sprits.? Did you use the click n drag code.? That makes it more habboish

That's tasty
14-11-2006, 10:09 PM
Thanks for all of your comments, although they are not welcome.
ALL flash websites use scenes, and I don't wish to offend but what is so special about your 'Hotel View', your only effects are simple movements.
This forum is full of ill manored people.

SimplyTech
14-11-2006, 10:12 PM
Thanks for all of your comments, although they are not welcome.
ALL flash websites use scenes, and I don't wish to offend but what is so special about your 'Hotel View', your only effects are simple movements.
This forum is full of ill manored people.
and you dont know how to trace a bitmap so go away and no not all flash websites use scenes in mine i only ever uses a maximum of 2 scenes 1 for preloader and 1 for site. Sometimes i only use 1 scene.

Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator) - Please make comments that are likely to offend others.

That's tasty
14-11-2006, 10:15 PM
Sorry because I have more important things to be doing with my time?
Is that your only answer to what I just said?
Grow up you immature little commoner.
I'm guessing you live in a council house on an estate and your parents didn't teach you real manors?
Ew.

Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator) - Please do not be rude.

Invent
14-11-2006, 10:15 PM
Lmao, he bad repped me for telling the truth.

That's tasty
14-11-2006, 10:17 PM
Lmao, he bad repped me for.. what exactly?
Amen.

SimplyTech
14-11-2006, 10:17 PM
Sorry because I have more important things to be doing with my time?
Is that your only answer to what I just said?
Grow up you immature little commoner.
I'm guessing you live in a council house on an estate and your parents didn't teach you real manors?
Ew.
Well you obviously dont or why are you hear. Also if i lived in a council house why would i have a £400 program and thats offensive to people who do live in council houses they are no different?

Kanker.
14-11-2006, 10:18 PM
He bad repped me too.

All advanced flash websites dont use scene's tbh. they use more sprites ect.

I didint say my "hotel" was brill. its alot better then what u have there and well for ur prices lmao.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!