PDA

View Full Version : Wii or 360?

<3
14-11-2006, 06:42 PM
Ok, Xmas coming up :D and people are asking what I want. What do you think's better, Wii or Xbox 360? The reason I'm asking is because I wouldn't mind either, just wanted to know your oppinion :p

Mario
14-11-2006, 06:46 PM
wii...

Wayne
14-11-2006, 06:48 PM
Depends what gaming you like to be honest. If you like new games get an Xbox360 but if you prefer retro gaming and a mixture of new Nintendo classical games, get a Wii.

<3
14-11-2006, 06:52 PM
Depends what gaming you like to be honest. If you like new games get an Xbox360 but if you prefer retro gaming and a mixture of new Nintendo classical games, get a Wii.

mm... yeah, I like a mixture, I love zelda, mario, yoshi ect. but I've actually grown into playing modern rpg's, but from what i've seen and heard, xbox live is amazing ;p

Wayne
14-11-2006, 06:53 PM
mm... yeah, I like a mixture, I love zelda, mario, yoshi ect. but I've actually grown into playing modern rpg's, but from what i've seen and heard, xbox live is amazing ;p

You could get the Xbox360 for christmas, and if you get any money for christmas, you could always buy the Wii with your money, as the Wii is a cheaper console than the Xbox360.

<3
14-11-2006, 06:57 PM
Yeah, I could try that, because I've got about &#163;140 just now saved from my birthday, and if I'm not completely addicted to 360 I'll get a Wii, if not I could get 360 games

hit-by-a-car
14-11-2006, 07:16 PM
360. I carnt see the wii being good, ittl be a right bad graphics. personally both graphics and teh x-box 360 are best. The wii is a cheap consle and its like a ps2, nothing amazing.

SimplyTech
14-11-2006, 07:45 PM
360. I carnt see the wii being good, ittl be a right bad graphics. personally both graphics and teh x-box 360 are best. The wii is a cheap consle and its like a ps2, nothing amazing.
1. wii isnt ps2 graphics
2. are you single minded graphics are like 5% of a rating
Xbox live is good but there arent that many great games atm +xbox live costs so id go with wii

Deiondre
14-11-2006, 08:07 PM
1. wii isnt ps2 graphics
Xbox live is good but there arent that many great games atm +xbox live costs so id go with wii

ahh an xbox man I see ;)

Personally I want an xbox. all the habbox-ers that get an exbox for christmas and can go on xbox live should have a habbox forum match of gears of war or something :P

Bear-Max
14-11-2006, 08:17 PM
Well the Wii looks like it's going to be awesome. Twilight Princess is a reason to own one if you needed convincing.

HOWEVER, the 360 has been out for almost a year now, and it's starting to get into it's stride. Xbox Live is really good now, with lots of content available for download and online play is as fun as hell. Good games are now out or on the horizon now, and next year things should get really good with Resident Evil 5, GTA:IV and Halo 3 (and possibly, if Konami needs the revenue, MGS3).

Probably best to leave the Wii for a while and allow the early problems to smooth out.

Jargit
14-11-2006, 08:19 PM
Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Neversoft
14-11-2006, 09:39 PM
I'd get Wii over 360 any day. It's much cheaper and can guarantee you hours apon hours of enjoyment. But I doubt you will get a Wii unless you pre-order it.

Wii has got loads of new games. :s Red Steel being one.

Its like the PS2? Yeah, you know nothing mate. You really see colourful Mario games on a playstation. Have you even seen the graphics? They look amazing to me. :rolleyes: And isnt that its cheap a good thing? You're getting a revolutionary console for just &#163;179.99

:]:]:]:]
14-11-2006, 09:50 PM
I'd go with 360.

Amazing live, quality graphics, good gameplay.

Ofcourse, I have a 360, and not getting the wii, so I'm more biast to 360. Go on sites like gamespot and gametrailers and check what you want more.

womanizer
14-11-2006, 10:08 PM
Oui wii

Cellar
14-11-2006, 10:26 PM
Everyone says how good the wii is when it's not even out lol -_-
the graphics look good but it's only just more powerful than a normal xbox.. Nintendo even said at e3 "if you're looking for next gen you've come to the wrong place"
If they made it more powerful it would have been better cos when you're paying a good few bob for a new games console you want to see a significant improvement in graphics from your previous machine..

btw, I'm not a "fan boy" like some people here, and i may end up getting it, but that depends what i think of it after I've played on it..
the price is good though, but so is the xbox 360..

I wouldn't buy a wii just because some fans of it say it's good, I'd wait till it's out, play it at a local game shop or a friends house and then decide what you like better because asking on a forum is bound to get biased reply's

SHEEPY_luvs_u
14-11-2006, 11:11 PM
Xbox 360, for Xbox Live alone.

NekkLe
14-11-2006, 11:30 PM
Well i'll probably get a Wii before I get a 360, purely because I want to see how it plays with its new technology.

Jargit
15-11-2006, 05:13 PM
Is the Wiii the oen with the cool controllers?

OFF TOPIC: If You Like Games Check Out The New Gamers Forum HERE (http://www.igame-zone.com)

Dark--Mark
15-11-2006, 06:25 PM
Im getting a Wii for my Christmas, But Ill get a 360 later on, for Dead Rising :D
but Wii > All :eusa_danc

Josh-H
15-11-2006, 07:44 PM
1. wii isnt ps2 graphics

Oh so biased

As we are doing charts HERES MINE:

Your name is Wii
Your signature is wii
Your message is wii
You are obssessed with it obviously
That means you are biased
How sad.Yes I have a 360. But Im not saying the wii will be rubbish, just it isnt the console for me.

Josh-H
15-11-2006, 07:45 PM
Im getting a Wii for my Christmas, But Ill get a 360 later on, for Dead Rising :D
but Wii > All :eusa_danc

I bought it, very dissapointed, VERY VERY REPETETIVE

SimplyTech
15-11-2006, 08:16 PM
I bought it, very dissapointed, VERY VERY REPETETIVE
Im not baised
The reason im called wii is because i want one so much id be baised if i was a nintendo employee but im not.

summer
15-11-2006, 08:31 PM
you can't really compare them to be honest.

xbox 360 is generally for realistic games, graphically beautiful first-person shooters, violent zombie-beating, and sleek car racing. it also has amazing live play and some great titles, but does cost a fair bit of money.

whereas the wii is different, nintendo don't want to develop graphics as a priority, they just have innovative ideas [such as the remote/nunchuk etc]. the games are also not realistic, but this doesn't make them bad. they just offer something different.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!