PDA

View Full Version : New rare?

boardslide
19-03-2005, 09:09 PM
I was wondering what is everyone's opinion on the new rare that is coming out.
As stated on habbox news, it's said that if you participate in Funky Friday, you stand a chance to win 10 of the new rare that is coming out.
What do you think it'll be? Something old? Something new?
I'm hoping, praying, wishing that it'll be the Dino egg. :)

lukeisok
19-03-2005, 09:20 PM
No way,

I Want Those Funky Version 7 Dragons To Come Out :D

ignitionhost
19-03-2005, 09:27 PM
Maybe it is the dino think about it...
Easter = EGGS
New rare = Last few new rares have been old ones
Plus,... they'd keep all the v. 7 rares until v. 7.
Sorry for stating the obvious :D

boardslide
19-03-2005, 09:38 PM
Lovely, I just hope the dino eggs are out. :D

Mr.Mity
19-03-2005, 09:41 PM
Maybe it is the dino think about it...
Easter = EGGS
New rare = Last few new rares have been old ones
Plus,... they'd keep all the v. 7 rares until v. 7.
Sorry for stating the obvious :D

It is not relly that obvious, because they have been putting v.7 stuff out for a bit now and they r spreading it out :l So maybe we may be getting a new v.7 rare! :o

But then again odds are towards Dino :l

lukeisok
19-03-2005, 09:56 PM
Lol,

It's Obivous What It Is :l

It's The Rollers.

They Come In 10's :P

boardslide
19-03-2005, 10:00 PM
I dont think that rollers are considered Rares for they will be in the catalouge all the time for sale, just like those in the other hotel. Moreever, I feel that Easter is being associated with Eggs, therefore, the Dino eggs are most likely to be released. And true that the last few rares that we had are not new stuff. For example, Petal Patches (old), Snowglobes (Old), Speakers' Corner (Old) the only new rare that was released that I can remember of recently is the Lappland.

lukeisok
19-03-2005, 10:02 PM
Actually,

The Rollers will be Rare :l

Because No One Will Have Them xD

boardslide
19-03-2005, 10:08 PM
Well, according to the other hotel in which the roller came out in, I believe that it will be released and then, it will stay on the catalouge. Further more, Version 7 will be released somewhere late April - referance from previous post
Any other ideas of what might happen, which rare will be released?

Revis
20-03-2005, 12:33 AM
Rollers will be rare untill V7 comes out. So it'll probs be them.
Dino's were a competition prize and only 100 were given out. THey were to do with a competition which was a partnership between the markers of Spyro the Dragon and habbo and it was a big advertising deal. I bet one of the copyright agreements meant they could only realise those 100.
Then again it could be something totally different.

Lozzoling
20-03-2005, 11:41 AM
the 2 new rares which are coming out is probably gonna be the HABBO trophy and DJ decks - cos they've already been releasing them,callie likes the HABBO trophy and she said in an interview that her favourite rare/furni was coming out soon...and the DJ decks is just predictable.

Hippygurl101
21-03-2005, 10:59 PM
Hmm Tricky.. The dino egg seems obvious.. Only because it was used in one of the easter comp so they msut of got hold of some.. But then again it was from an old promotional offer. Doubtful on rollers, Maybe the Dj facks or the habbo trophy.. Or jsut rereleasing an old rare again. Maybe hmm Birdbath or something..?

OllieRocks
21-03-2005, 11:06 PM
In the Callie interview i did :p

OllieRocks: What is your favourite rare?
Callie: It's one of the new ones!

So there is a new one, that she loves. So it must be a Habbo Trophy :s

JoeyK.
22-03-2005, 06:50 PM
I think the DJ Deck seems obvious, because they sure seem to be giving it away quite a bit lately. The value has already cut in half since it's release, because they just keep pumping more and more in. Maybe they're doing the smart thing and lowering the value before it comes out so people don't loose as much?

I personally would like the disco sign that we havn't seen much of in a while, because it will be nice to have a wall-hanging rare other than the hockey sticks for once.

I don't think habbo should EVER release the habbo trophy. It would be nice if the only kind of trophy hobbas and staff gave away were habbo trophys, so people wouldn't get scammed when they're trading for so called "hobba" trophys.

GommeInc
22-03-2005, 07:26 PM
SHe has to be an idiot to released the HABBO Trophy and the DJ Decks

ignitionhost
22-03-2005, 07:37 PM
Maybe...
It'll be rollers... THEN... later on they'll be in cataloug...
Jsut a guess..
But i still think dino's more likely

GommeInc
22-03-2005, 07:38 PM
Knowing rares, you win them then they are for sale a few days later?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!