PDA

View Full Version : need a bit of help

benjamin
14-11-2006, 09:13 PM
ok, i told my second mate i was bi er, yesterday? it was a boy this time, he is totally cool with it. thing is, i really really like him, and like i actually mean it, i've never really liked someone this much before.. well anyway. i was trying to like kinda not think about him, as it didn't really make me feel great as i thought he was straight. but then tonight i went swimming with my friend charlee, and we were talking.. came onto the subject of jack [the boy i like]. and well she goes, i've always thought he liked boys tbh.. there has been a rumour going round about it for ages, and he hasn't ever really denied it or cared.. and it made me think, like what if. but then if he was, wouldn't he have said somthing when i told him? ahh i dunno i'm just a bit confused with what to do.

vibrant
14-11-2006, 09:15 PM
Well if he is, if you told him you were bi he could have thought you were joking and didn't admit it?

Get Charlee to ask him?

benjamin
14-11-2006, 09:16 PM
Well if he is, if you told him you were bi he could have thought you were joking and didn't admit it?

Get Charlee to ask him?
hm, i could do.. but like he might just not be ready to tell anyone.. i just wanna knoww.

vibrant
14-11-2006, 09:21 PM
aaw. if he is then grope his butt.

Homosexual
14-11-2006, 09:42 PM
hm, i could do.. but like he might just not be ready to tell anyone.. i just wanna knoww.

Just slip a note in his locker if you have lockers then ask him to return it to Charlee then ask charlee to return it to you?

benjamin
14-11-2006, 09:46 PM
aaw. if he is then grope his butt.
done it before, he did it to me first but he was like joking-y

Just slip a note in his locker if you have lockers then ask him to return it to Charlee then ask charlee to return it to you?
er, most people in our year don't really have lockers.. but i'd rather just say on msn. what exactly would the note say? it sounds like really like er, whats the word.. somthing you'd do when you're like 7..

brodeo
14-11-2006, 10:01 PM
Don't go down the route of hunting a straight guy.. untill he admits hes a homo.

Leigh
14-11-2006, 10:03 PM
Been in the same situtation and it's bloody annoying isnt it?

People speculate people are gay all the time.. and they arnt. He may be going through an experimental phase, as most guys do, asking himself if he is gay or not.
If he is then you'll probably be in luck.. he know's your gay.. and he probably know's you like him.. so he's more likely to make the first move with you.

That's how it worked with me anyway.

If i was you, i would tell him how i feel, but throw some things in like.. I know your straight and all.. and "but dont worry.. i wont take it any further because your straight"
Look out for his reaction.

If he's a true friend.. he probably wouldnt be bothered about the fact that you might like him.. infact you'll probably find that he will take pride in it and he will feel important and loved :P

Let us know how you get on

x

Leigh
14-11-2006, 10:03 PM
Don't go down the route of hunting a straight guy.. untill he admits hes a homo.

it's just a tad bit harder than that 'love :]

x

benjamin
14-11-2006, 10:07 PM
er well i'm not exactly gunna tie him up am i.

Been in the same situtation and it's bloody annoying isnt it?

People speculate people are gay all the time.. and they arnt. He may be going through an experimental phase, as most guys do, asking himself if he is gay or not.
If he is then you'll probably be in luck.. he know's your gay.. and he probably know's you like him.. so he's more likely to make the first move with you.

That's how it worked with me anyway.

If i was you, i would tell him how i feel, but throw some things in like.. I know your straight and all.. and "but dont worry.. i wont take it any further because your straight"
Look out for his reaction.

If he's a true friend.. he probably wouldnt be bothered about the fact that you might like him.. infact you'll probably find that he will take pride in it and he will feel important and loved :P

Let us know how you get on

x
yeah that's a good idea, and tell me about it being frustrating ;ll. and no, you can't help who you like.
but what i might do is like, ask him if he would do/has ever thought of doing anything with a guy or stuff.

Leigh
14-11-2006, 10:13 PM
You dont have to worry about that :)

I'm sure everything will work out fine for you.. if he has an intelligence level he should realise that it will be hard for you to come out and tell him that you've got a thing going on with him.. and even if it turns out he's straight he should respect you for being able to tell him :)

Leigh
14-11-2006, 10:15 PM
but what i might do is like, ask him if he would do/has ever thought of doing anything with a guy or stuff.

sorry just looked back over this..

Maybe this would be too upfront to say. Because from that.. he would get the impression that you want to do things with him.. but you are too scared to tell him.

It's kind of going round the houses a little.

It could get you into a bit of shizz if it turns out he's straight.

Just my thoughts anyway

x

benjamin
14-11-2006, 10:16 PM
yeah. like when i told him, i kinda just blurted it out. the convo was sorta like.

jack; you alright dude?
me; yah not bad, got stuff on my mind tho
jack; like what?
me; oh i'm bi
*realised what i said*
jack; really?
me; yah
jack; awesome. like how did you know? and like how long you known.
me; *gives some really long boring answer*
jack; oh wicked. btw i won't tell anyone. i don't care if people are gay or whatever, as it doesn't change who they are.

n stuff.

edit;, oh yeah, you gotta point.. didn't think of that

Leigh
14-11-2006, 10:18 PM
Cool.

He sounds like a supportive friend.

:)

x

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!