PDA

View Full Version : things u dislike about the RS forum

jake4568
15-11-2006, 12:36 AM
Well theres been polls and what not about if u like the new changes to the RS part of the forum, its ok but this place could still be better i mean 1 thing 1 of the rules is u cant acusing any 1 of being a scamer.. if they scamed u the ppl should no.. and what has happend to the trusted list that should come back to, other things u dislike about the forum or its new changes..? I also disklike that its harder to navigate now..

:Jamie
15-11-2006, 09:25 AM
Harder to "navigate"

Evolving
15-11-2006, 10:33 AM
Harder to "navigate"

I agree with it bening harder to navigate as we have to keep going back and forth it was alot better with the genral section and then with the topics at the top

Also as said above the not naming scammers rulse should be taken off due to them geting away with it and letting the scammer do it again Should only get an infraction with no proff ?

15-11-2006, 10:34 AM
I agree with it bening harder to navigate as we have to keep going back and forth it was alot better with the genral section and then with the topics at the top

Also as said above the not naming scammers rulse should be taken off due to them geting away with it and letting the scammer do it again Should only get an infraction with no proff ?

And then we have every accusing people of scamming even when they didn't scam.

Evolving
15-11-2006, 10:37 AM
And then we have every accusing people of scamming even when they didn't scam.

Which is why at the end i said only get an infraction when there is no proff?

15-11-2006, 10:42 AM
But what if proof is faked? can easily be done

RSTurbo
15-11-2006, 10:58 AM

If you want to tell someone that someone is a scammer, do it in a PM, that's what alot of people have started to do.

Youheard
15-11-2006, 02:52 PM

Then people would say that a person that they don't like scammed them when they didnt and they would end up with an unfair infraction.

I hate this new layout and I refuse to get used to it because it sucks.

Ashley 12344
15-11-2006, 06:55 PM
I agree with not being able to accuse scammers, even with picture proof.

Maybe videos though? Harder to fake.

Also, if someone has admitted it in a thread, then they should be able to be accused.

And yeah, most people do it through pms.

jake4568
15-11-2006, 06:59 PM
before u do trades download hypercam google it and video u guys trading i mean if u do it right and u can tell its real then no prob, i could understand not picks but when u got videos-.- i mean comon kinda hard to fake enless ur realy good at editing..

Ashley 12344
15-11-2006, 07:13 PM
Yeah, thats what I think too.

But alas, some things won't change.

Just pm anyone who is trading someone who you suspect to be a scammer.

Although, for 100% definite scammers, videos, sufficient proof etc, a nice little un-trusted thread wouldn't go amiss, as many forums do.

---MAD---
15-11-2006, 07:23 PM
Well that's hxf's policy. Its much better not allowing people name scammers in public (ie threads) than giving others a chance to make false assumptions over someone just to get some revenge over w/e.

deagle
15-11-2006, 10:03 PM
I use the cam allright, but dam, it lags so much. I have to pause it, and then do something, then record. Its like a screenshot taker for me. Its too laggy lol

And I highly doubt many of us can edit videos well. Maybe 2 out of all of us can do it

Grimmauld
15-11-2006, 10:07 PM
lilyoe

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!