PDA

View Full Version : HabboNewsie.Net ¨Looking For Staff¨

Jseb
19-03-2005, 10:45 PM
Hi everyone!

That new site will be soon on your screen out of BETA! Made by a proffessionnal team! Habbonewsie.net is now available to you. We currently looking for a tone of staff! We want to estimate around 60 staff trained and helping the site and the community.

A tone of job are now available if you feel free and wanted to help us and our community please go throught www.habbonewsie.net and take a look around!

Two good way to help us is by trying to be a staff and get some experience throught. The second best way is by looking around the site and contact us by telling us what should be there and what should not be there, and telling your friend about us.

Habbonewsie.net is one of the site of futur with many more but to get throught there we need your help! Please help us!

Jseb / Second Owner of Habbonewsie.Net.

-JT-
19-03-2005, 11:39 PM
how did you make the menu?

:Blob
20-03-2005, 10:25 AM
I tried editing it, but Its way complicated (how ever you spell it) to make a menu like that!

Jseb
20-03-2005, 11:50 PM
hmm ergg editing what again? my menu its really easy. If you want to know well its a code gaving and then the menu are image so that way no complex througth there! then i gave them a link witch his a link of the menu with variable such as c++ but its java :P . Hmm well its really easy and if you want help on the menu you can pm or ask over habbonewsie forum ( join it :P ) and also you might want to go visite dynamicdrive :P its might help a lot :P! Btw yeah i am looking for a tone of staff so if you think you could help us please join we have a tone of work offered and few new future such as help desk online throught our site u know, so i am looking for a tone of staff!

.:F:.
21-03-2005, 12:02 AM
the only error ive found is that under guide, if you click Stacking Furni Guide, it goes to a rare values page.

I dont like the logo script where it changes colour... could you keep it as the brown logo?

Jseb
21-03-2005, 12:22 AM
Oh you mean the name of the logo page! lol k no prob this will be change soon actully this page will be change soon i dont want that habbonewsie is a trade chart in fact its gave to us a lots of work and has create a tone of issues in the pass so it will be changed soon!

but i am preally sur they is other mistake u know i aint perfect and the team isnt perfect so thx for that comments and maybe try to find other mistake! or join and comme daily and join the forum :D

iRoss
21-03-2005, 07:37 AM
if u go 2 the cpanel login and click it, the homepage re-opens in that iFrame :-z

-JT-
21-03-2005, 07:42 AM
i will join your forum later today.

Jseb
23-03-2005, 11:49 PM
Yeah k thx for those cpanel comment and yeah you are a great welcome throught our forum but yeah for now its still a original forum but yeah soon it will change and a lots of option will be offered to everyone :D

-JT-
23-03-2005, 11:54 PM
your forum has 1 board "/

Jseb
24-03-2005, 02:32 AM
Yeah that when ur a guest! You see all the forum when your a member :)

splintercell!
24-03-2005, 08:44 AM
Lol nice forum but get a new skin :)

:Woof
24-03-2005, 09:31 AM
not bad, maybe lower the red tone? also the nav when u go to click a link it goes bolder, dont liek that, but the rest looks good :) i like it

:Blob
26-03-2005, 06:04 PM
Great site

Jseb
28-03-2005, 06:22 PM
Hiya Everyone!

I would like to inform everyone that we have now a new forum skin! :) Also our contact us page doesnt work really this is why we need staff so they could help us! We also have change our navigation layout! So maybe if you have any comment please tell us! throught our forum or our contact us page ( soon will be working really great)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!