PDA

View Full Version : New Features!

Revivalry
15-11-2006, 04:44 PM
Habbo Home is now open for Habbo's to customise and edit. Also, you can now view peoples Habbo Home's direct from your console, lag is fixed aswell as hotel glitches, also clicking "edit my settings" in the new top menu on the homepage is pretty cool, view your credits and stats from the homepage too. Furthermore, "Home Page" has been added to each and every Habbo name next to dance. You can also choose who can see your Habbo Home.

EDIT: also a groovy puff of smoke appears around you when you change your clothes on Habbo Home, other people can see it too.. Eeveryone's doing it down welcome lounge

Revivalry
15-11-2006, 04:50 PM
LOL ahem

Starburst..x
15-11-2006, 04:55 PM
Are you able to change your clothes in your room now then?, I don't get it lol

Flumples
15-11-2006, 06:04 PM
Are you able to change your clothes in your room now then?, I don't get it lol
Yup, via this page: http://www.habbo.co.uk/profile/profile

Jõnathan
15-11-2006, 06:10 PM
The 'Offers' page now has the 6 chairs as a separate pack and not a box.
Paint is messed on my PC, which is great because that means I can't get screenies :rolleyes:

Pitch
15-11-2006, 06:27 PM
Habbo Home is now open for Habbo's to customise and edit. Also, you can now view peoples Habbo Home's direct from your console, lag is fixed aswell as hotel glitches, also clicking "edit my settings" in the new top menu on the homepage is pretty cool, view your credits and stats from the homepage too. Furthermore, "Home Page" has been added to each and every Habbo name next to dance. You can also choose who can see your Habbo Home.

EDIT: also a groovy puff of smoke appears around you when you change your clothes on Habbo Home, other people can see it too.. Eeveryone's doing it down welcome lounge
not for me?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!